App. Filed.......
Feb10 2017
Doc's Request.
Sched A Mar20 2017
AOR Received.
Mar14 2017
Med's Done....
May10 2017
I'm also thinking about just sending it out again. But I don't know if they would complicate the matter later.
I'll give it one more week before doing that...
@acarter i feel you. my thoughts exactly. they should start accepting pr apps online so that applicants can monitor and track their status but i think there's some magic behind the scenes so they can control and regulate the flow of applications. i don't know why we can't go online since they ask us to link online anyway. it doesn't make sense.
@JessL, don't send out a new app because it might delay you if ever they process both your apps. don't take my advice but you have the option to call cic and cancel/ withdraw your unprocessed "lost" app and submit a new one. you can reuse your receipts. but like i said, don't take my advice because it might scew your chances. try confirming with cic if this is possible. i'm just frustrated there are a lot of mistakes and mishaps on their part but there are no consequences for their actions.

Last edited:

Badi

Jun 13, 2011
than
background check can take 6 months or maybe longer. it's the longest process. some of dec 2016 applicants were lucky enough to have DMs but for most of us, it can still take up to 12 months. gcms are probably a good way to know if an officer has determined there are red flags in your app.
thanks for your reply,

i was wondering why outland applicants large amount of them got DM and even COPR withing 3 or 4 months. How come background check was not that long.

itsats

Dec 16, 2014
Visa Office......
MISS
App. Filed.......
Feb10 2017
Doc's Request.
Sched A Mar20 2017
AOR Received.
Mar14 2017
Med's Done....
May10 2017
than

thanks for your reply,

i was wondering why outland applicants large amount of them got DM and even COPR withing 3 or 4 months. How come background check was not that long.
i know right?! i am regretting now, i should've applied outland. i may have landed by now. i think the bc for outland is quicker because they're not in canada. for inland apps, it's much more complicated because we have to go through clearance for cbsa, interpol, etc. that's what i think.

cic is not exactly transparent with whatever they're doing. they have their own work flow "policies"

Doktavira

Apr 26, 2017
This tutorial works for 1/2 of the people, the other half never get a message on the message list or a button to upload the files. Therefore the webform is the only option.

Is it common to get a request for schedule A just a few days after AOR?

App Filed : Mar 29, 2017
OWP : May 1, 2017

Nothing else happened so far, does anyone have any idea?
Medical submitted with apps ..

itsats

Dec 16, 2014
Visa Office......
MISS
App. Filed.......
Feb10 2017
Doc's Request.
Sched A Mar20 2017
AOR Received.
Mar14 2017
Med's Done....
May10 2017

yes, some even have a request for sched a already waiting when they link their accounts. the next step for you will probably be the background check to start.

Sigurgeirs10

Oct 6, 2016
some apps were returned because the option c noa for 2016 was missing. you can print out the option c noa on the cra website though if your husband has his cra online account. i hope it won't negatively impact your app. it's good that you provided with an explanation though, they might consider. 2017 inland applications spreadsheet
Thanks! I will do it soon as they become available. When I get them printed out, should I send it ASAP or wait until they ask for it? Also, I tried to add myself to the spreadsheet, it won't let me enter anything.

Sigurgeirs10

Oct 6, 2016
some apps were returned because the option c noa for 2016 was missing. you can print out the option c noa on the cra website though if your husband has his cra online account. i hope it won't negatively impact your app. it's good that you provided with an explanation though, they might consider. 2017 inland applications spreadsheet
Thanks! I will do it soon as they become available. When I get them printed out, should I send it ASAP or wait until they ask for it? Also, I tried to add myself to the spreadsheet, it won't let me enter anything.

marrynated

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So I got a medical request yesterday. I am traveling and right now not in my home province (Nova Scotia).
Can I see a panel physician in Ontario?

Also, does this mean that my Police clearance is done?

dominicantiguan

Apr 24, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Doc's Request.
06-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2016
Med's Request
03-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017 Passed
Interview........
Waived
So I got a medical request yesterday. I am traveling and right now not in my home province (Nova Scotia).
Can I see a panel physician in Ontario?

Also, does this mean that my Police clearance is done?
Yes you can in Ontario

It's possible but No, it doesn't mean your police clearance is done.

HInland

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
Passport Req..
20-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
LANDED..........
13-10-2016

Yes, mine came one day after AOR.

Doktavira

Apr 26, 2017
yes, some even have a request for sched a already waiting when they link their accounts. the next step for you will probably be the background check to start.
OK, come to think abt it, the new app after Dec 7, they would ask your police record and Schedule A later, but I remember now, my husband and I decided to just put them alone in the envelope..

1 May is when I received my OWP

itsats

Dec 16, 2014
Visa Office......
MISS
App. Filed.......
Feb10 2017
Doc's Request.
Sched A Mar20 2017
AOR Received.
Mar14 2017
Med's Done....
May10 2017
Ok. I now remember I submitted it along with the rest of the forms.. I should not forget this kind of thing, of what I did, I mean ..
even if you did submit sched a with your app, they still ask for an updated one most of the time so it's normal if you did receive a new request.

itsats

Dec 16, 2014
Visa Office......
MISS
App. Filed.......
Feb10 2017
Doc's Request.
Sched A Mar20 2017
AOR Received.
Mar14 2017
Med's Done....
May10 2017
How long do you think till getting PR for me?
about 12 months since the time you applied. that's the processing time for 2017 inland apps.