App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
23/11/2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Just yesterday someone's application was returned for missing photographs, although the photographs were there in the application! They were just hidden in an envelope. I recommend you skip the envelope. Put both photos on the IMM 008 form with a paper clip so that the photo is clearly visible when they go through the application in super fast speed.
WOOW OK thanks. Please do u have link to this or did it happen on the whatsapp group. I have just joined the whatsapp group too

dominicantiguan

Apr 24, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Doc's Request.
06-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2016
Med's Request
03-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017 Passed
Interview........
Waived
Woohoo!! I checked myCIC account online, and it says I passed my medicals!!

Is that good? Thats good right? Sorry I want this process to get over quickly.

What would be the next steps or things to look for? SA?

Thanks!!
Of course it's great news. Good for you. Yes, now you just wait for SA, AIP and then DM

Brittanyyyc

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
I live in Whitehorse Canada and its only the RCMP we have here and they do fingerprint on scheduled dates. I was only asked for PCC I don't know if I need to get fingerprints done as well. Also can I mail to them when I get it all done? My deadline is 03/08/2017
You can get your finger print done there.
I got my OWP on April 3 and landing interview letter on June 26

That was so fast. Congratulations!!!

Reactions: novitakrnawn

Brittanyyyc

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
Thanks very much. I was just worried by some posters saying their application got sent back for this reason ie @Vandave, mohamednbil179 and ayien05 see quotes below. I think I will just send it tomorrow without and pray for the best

"My application finally got returned to me.
In their letter showing that I am missing photo and birth certificates of all family members

but, obviously, photo are lost due to their fault
regarding birth certificates, anyone got your application returned due to 1 or couple documents?

I do not understand why do they accept the application and ask me to send what I am missing.

anyway, no meaning to complain about them, prepare to re-submit"

"SAME HERE!! mine got returned because they said i needed the BC ofmy relatives and my husbands too"
Maybe someone that got his or her application returned might be because they have other family member they added to the application such as kids. Such person will need a BC for every kid they are submitting application for

Brittanyyyc

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
I live in Whitehorse Canada and its only the RCMP we have here and they do fingerprint on scheduled dates. I was only asked for PCC I don't know if I need to get fingerprints done as well. Also can I mail to them when I get it all done? My deadline is 03/08/2017
You should go ahead to schedule date for your finger print. You will need to have a finger print done to be able to get PCC

Brittanyyyc

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
They gave me three options. Upload online, Webform and mail. How does the Webform work please?
The web form is pretty simple. Go to IRCC webform.
Select your type of application and other personal info.

Then go to next page where you can upload any document. But make sure you put in all your names correctly and also your UCI number

Brittanyyyc

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
Hi Guys

Where is the best place to put the passport photograh. Should I put it in a sealed and label envelop in front of the application Or in the middle of the application in the order requested on the checklist
You should put it in the order requested on the checklist

EGH

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
i have a random question. does anybody here have a non-accompanying dependant? did his/her name appear in the applicant table under applicant summary in mycic? because i only see my name there. i had an upfront medical exam for myself and it already reflected as passed in mycic but i haven't had a medical request for my son yet. i'm just figuring out if i should send an angry mob at the ircc office :p:D:rolleyes: just kidding.
Hi

I can see my daughter under applicant summary and with UCI number ... She is a non accompanying dependant.

Applicant Type / Given name(s) and Family Name / UCI

Primary / xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx / XXXXXXXX
Dependents / xxxxxx xxxxx / XXXXXXXX

If you click the Help ? It shows
Help - Application summary
The dependants listed include all those you put in your application. They may or may not be coming with you to Canada if we approve your application.

Last edited:

wildmry

Jun 29, 2017
hi guys!!

I applied on 18th of May and they got 23th of May.

I haven't got AOR yet...

Should I call to CIC ??

I saw people got aor who applied on 5/31. it is later than me...
We're in the same boat.

Ours was received on the 23rd of May according to Canada Post, but we haven't heard from CIC.

We've been trying to call them for a few days now, but without a client ID or a case number, all it leads to is that all agents are busy and call again later. Can't even stay in the queue and wait. :(

Flutterby1

Jan 4, 2017
Hi guys,

I just got my request for schedule A and police certificate. It says to include police certificates for the country you currently live and where you've spent most of your adult life.. I have the one from Ireland (where I've spent most of my adult life). For the Canadian one I'm unsure what I need, on my application next to Biometrics it says we do not need your fingerprints. What do i apply for from the police?

shazahsan

May 17, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Hi guys,

I just got my request for schedule A and police certificate. It says to include police certificates for the country you currently live and where you've spent most of your adult life.. I have the one from Ireland (where I've spent most of my adult life). For the Canadian one I'm unsure what I need, on my application next to Biometrics it says we do not need your fingerprints. What do i apply for from the police?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp

itsats

Dec 16, 2014
Visa Office......
MISS
App. Filed.......
Feb10 2017
Doc's Request.
Sched A Mar20 2017
AOR Received.
Mar14 2017
Med's Done....
May10 2017
Hi

I can see my daughter under applicant summary and with UCI number ... She is a non accompanying dependant.

Applicant Type / Given name(s) and Family Name / UCI

Primary / xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx / XXXXXXXX
Dependents / xxxxxx xxxxx / XXXXXXXX

If you click the Help ? It shows
Help - Application summary
The dependants listed include all those you put in your application. They may or may not be coming with you to Canada if we approve your application.
yeah.. that's why i felt something was fishy. i guess i have to make a call and bring the big guns..hahaha thank you @EGH

Reactions: EGH