Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Is there anyone, who send the OWP application in Alberta?
If yes, when did you send it? Is it approved?

Thanks in advance :)

lizzielino

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
App. Filed.......
05-04-2017
Doc's Request.
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
Could you please let us know, the address when you will get the OWP mail. I just want to know, Is it coming from Alberta or Toronto.
Did you submit your OWP with your spouse application?
Thanks in advance.
Yes I submitted my OWP with my application. Linked it on April 29th I guess that was when it was uploaded, then Friday May 26th it was approved. So I am hoping sometime this week I will get it in the mail. Will check the address when I receive and revert.

lizzielino

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
App. Filed.......
05-04-2017
Doc's Request.
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
Hi, what I did when submitting was to send an age declaration sworn affidavit for my parents because they couldn't find their birth certificate.
Even if it is a requirement, if U can't get or don't have just submit without it and pray it wouldn't be noticed. It isn't every requirement that was asked that I had, I just prayed and submitted what I had and it was accepted . Good luck

coz it states

You (the applicant) must provide the following (photocopies only) for yourself and your family members.

Birth Certificates for yourself and your family members, whether they are accompanying to Canada or not.

Last edited:

lizzielino

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
App. Filed.......
05-04-2017
Doc's Request.
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
I didn't separate mine , I just used colorful office clips to clip each form and arranged them according to the checklist. Of course I put the receipt of payment first so it's the first thing they see lol. I put the OWP and documents required for it after the checklist. For my wedding pictures I arranged various 4 x6 pictures and printed on a single A4 sheet in staples. So basically all my documents including pictures came out in A4 size. Then i put my passport photograph in a small envelope labelled it and clipped it to the front of my generic form.
I Packaged everything in a brown envelope and sent .

Mailing my application tomorrow! Im separating it into 3 envelopes; forms, supporting documents and OWP. Anyone else do something similar?

Last edited:
Reactions: polar25 and KandyK

shazahsan

May 17, 2017
Kitchener, ON
coz it states

You (the applicant) must provide the following (photocopies only) for yourself and your family members.

Birth Certificates for yourself and your family members, whether they are accompanying to Canada or not.
The definition of 'family members' for CIC is your spouse/common-law partner, dependent children and their dependent children. See "Appendix A" on the guide (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5525ETOC.asp#appendixa).
CIC's definition of Family Members is down the chain, i.e you, your wife/husband, your kids, their kids. Not up the chain, so no parents or grandparents or siblings.
It is sufficient to mention your parents and siblings on the family information form.

Last edited:

KandyK

Feb 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
O4-04-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
File Transfer...
05/10/2017
Med's Request
19/07/2017
Med's Done....
03/08/2017
LANDED..........
10/19/2017
You do not need to put OWP in separate envelope. You can put it together by putting it in its own paper clip and put it at the bottom of same envelope.

Also you don't need to separate sponsor details in a separate envelope. You need to follow the order of the document checklist and put the papers in that order.

Just separate the 3 things you mentioned with its own paper clip. (Applicant forms, sponsor form, and owp forms) And then put everything in one big envelope.

Reactions: lizzielino

KandyK

Feb 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
O4-04-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
File Transfer...
05/10/2017
Med's Request
19/07/2017
Med's Done....
03/08/2017
LANDED..........
10/19/2017
I didn't separate mine , I just used colorful office clips to clip each form and arranged them according to the checklist. Of course I put the receipt of payment first so it's the first thing they see lol. I put the OWP and documents required for it after the checklist. For my wedding pictures I arranged various 4 x6 pictures and printed on a single A4 sheet in staples. So basically all my documents including pictures came out in A4 size. Then i put my passport photograph in a small envelope labelled it and clipped it to the from of my generic form.
I Packaged everything in a brown envelope and sent .
That's the way it needs to be done cic doesn't want a whole bunch of different envelopes. Everything should go in one big envelope with everything separated. For my pics I put them together using a rubber band

Last edited:
Reactions: lizzielino

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
submitted on May 29th .. they will receive package by courier on May 30th .. let's see when they send me a text that they received it ..

how do i add myself to the spreadsheet? or someone else does?

p.s.: I am the sponsor .. my hubby is in Pakistan .. :)

dsvrk

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Toronto
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Hi, what I did when submitting was to send an age declaration sworn affidavit for my parents because they couldn't find their birth certificate.
Even if it is a requirement, if U can't get or don't have just submit without it and pray it wouldn't be noticed. It isn't every requirement that was asked that I had, I just prayed and submitted what I had and it was accepted . Good luck
luck- very much needed. Thanks

dsvrk

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Toronto
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
The definition of 'family members' for CIC is your spouse/common-law partner, dependent children and their dependent children. See "Appendix A" on the guide (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5525ETOC.asp#appendixa).
CIC's definition of Family Members is down the chain, i.e you, your wife/husband, your kids, their kids. Not up the chain, so no parents or grandparents or siblings.
It is sufficient to mention your parents and siblings on the family information form.
I guess i overlooked this information. Thanks for pointing it out. Appreciate it.

abcjatt

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Hello,

My wife lives outside canada and I am in Canada. Do you know which of these applies to my case ?

In the checklist :

4. Class of Application
Please check the box which applies to you (the primary applicant):

1) I am currently living in Canada with my sponsor, and I am applying under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
Note: If this applies to you, your sponsor will send the application package to the following address: CPC - Mississauga, P.O. Box 5040,
Station B, Mississauga, Ontario, L5A 3A4
I am also including an application for an Open Work Permit with my application.
No/Yes

2)I am currently living outside Canada, and I am applying under the Family Class.
Note: If this applies to you, your sponsor will send the application package to the following address: CPC - Mississauga, P.O. Box 3000,
Station A, Mississauga, Ontario, L5A 4N6

3)I am currently living in Canada, and I am applying under the Family Class (not under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada
Class). I understand that I may be convoked to attend an interview at a visa office outside Canada.
Note: If this applies to you, your sponsor will send the application package to the following address: CPC - Mississauga, P.O. Box 3000,
Station A, Mississauga, Ontario, L5A 4N6

Annjo89

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Just got an email from CIC regarding my Schedule A I submitted via the IRCC Web Form, and for some reason they are unable to view the form. Anyone else facing the same issue?

Should I just send it again via their Web Form or upload it on my account?

Thanks!

KandyK

Feb 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
O4-04-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
File Transfer...
05/10/2017
Med's Request
19/07/2017
Med's Done....
03/08/2017
LANDED..........
10/19/2017
Just got an email from CIC regarding my Schedule A I submitted via the IRCC Web Form, and for some reason they are unable to view the form. Anyone else facing the same issue?

Should I just send it again via their Web Form or upload it on my account?

Thanks!
If you can upload it to your account then do it that way instead. Its the fastest way for them to receive it.

Reactions: Annjo89

lizzielino

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
App. Filed.......
05-04-2017
Doc's Request.
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
submitted on May 29th .. they will receive package by courier on May 30th .. let's see when they send me a text that they received it ..

how do i add myself to the spreadsheet? or someone else does?

p.s.: I am the sponsor .. my hubby is in Pakistan .. :)
here is the link: https://goo.gl/90mlIq

you add your time line or updates in new entry column

those managing it will move it to 2017 timeline