+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

ZhabaHulk

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Airdrie, Canada
Category........
Other
My mother in-law, who worked for the Government for most part of her life, said that if someone who's processing our bunch of applications went on vacation with intentions to extend long weekend then no one would work on these files until one's returned.

Rn2713

May 10, 2017
My mother in-law, who worked for the Government for most part of her life, said that if someone who's processing our bunch of applications went on vacation with intentions to extend long weekend then no one would work on these files until one's returned.
I thought of that too. Counting the days, not sure if they work saturdays, but i'm sure not.. today is like the 16th day since they got our applications. It's just that waiting is very stressful.

Lashen

Nov 1, 2016
You are right!! I think they went on long weekend vacation and now thinking of coming back. I'm still on vacation too. So not surprise

starring13

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
You are right!! I think they went on long weekend vacation and now thinking of coming back. I'm still on vacation too. So not surprise
Long weekend is over now! And it's time to start processing applications! Why are they extending this looooooooong weekend! :( :( :(

Rn2713

May 10, 2017
I read a thread that some April 28th applicants received their AOR already. Let's just hope we'll receive ours soon.

marrynated

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Urgent help needed:
A quick question everyone: I have not been back to my home country since 2015. A week before my flight back to Canada, I got my police certificate, got it officially translated into English and brought it with me to Canada. Can I use that PCC? I obtained PCC from Canada so that's good.

LeticiaKay

Star Member
May 8, 2017
Victoria BC
Category........
FAM
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
Med's Request
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
Hey guys, i sent of my application for inland sponsorship on the 9th of May, they received on the 11th of May, and i haven't heard anything yet. I know its only been 2 weeks. I am hoping to hear something soon!
I'll be following this thread like crazy now :)