ZhabaHulk

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Airdrie, Canada
Category........
Other
Hello
This s is my First time
I have sent in my PR with wok permit. I have also asked for an extended stay but I haven't had any answers as yet. I have no idea how long I will have to wait but I hope not too long
I applied for my visa extension on Feb 16 and received the confirmation only on May 5, so I think you're still good :) Right now the processing time for Stay Extension is ~73 days or less.

Miltonjunior

Nov 1, 2015
Hi everyone, I submitted my application on May 9 and it got there the next day. But I am yet to receive any form of acknowledgement from IRCC. Is this normal?
Yes it's normal.....I waited just about one month to receive AoR from IRCC....it will come don't worry...

ZhabaHulk

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Airdrie, Canada
Category........
Other
Hi everyone, I submitted my application on May 9 and it got there the next day. But I am yet to receive any form of acknowledgement from IRCC. Is this normal?
Yes, it is normal.
In a period of 15-49 days you might receive AOR.
Please, add yourself to the 2017 Inland Application spreadsheet link to wich you can find in my signature below. There is also statistic data you can get yourself acknowledged with.

leehen

Feb 7, 2017
Hi everyone,
I am filling my application now. My girlfriend is the sponsor and I am the PA. We both live in Quebec side, but we go to school, work and buy daily supplies in Ottawa, Ontario. There is a question asking me where do I intend to live in Canada. I wrote Ottawa, because both of us would not live in Quebec for a long time. We live here just because of the cheap rent. We will move when the lease agreement end on 2018 August. So, my question is: if CIC ignore the place I want to stay and ask me to get CSQ(because of our current address), will the answer "Ottawa" I wrote in the application affect the result? For example, Quebec VO might think we do not want to stay in Quebec and reject my CSQ application?

Please help.......!

Strata

Apr 6, 2017
Yes, it is normal.
In a period of 15-49 days you might receive AOR.
Please, add yourself to the 2017 Inland Application spreadsheet link to wich you can find in my signature below. There is also statistic data you can get yourself acknowledged with.

I've tried entering my data in the spreadsheet but I'm not sure if I did it right.
SUBMISSION DATE: MAY 9,2017, DATE OF DELIVERY MAY 10, 2017. CITY: WINNIPEG,MB

fars

Mar 29, 2017
Hello Guys,

I have a question and hopefully somebody will manage helping me out. I have got my PR recently as a single applicant.

I had a proxy verbal marriage that was not documented and stayed with my spouse for 9 Months before I got my PR which was not enough to add her as a common in law. So, I have a few questions about that:

1- will not declaring that proxy verbal marriage cause any problem in the future if I apply for sponsorship?
2- when can I actually get married after getting my PR?
3- should I mention that we were together for that period of time or not?

I am so worried about that, however, we are not married legally, and we did not stay together for more than 9 months.

Thank you so much for your help.

manitsa

Mar 16, 2017
manitsa,

check through eCAS. There you would probably see that a notice saying they sent you correspondence shortly after you linked your application online. This is most likely the request for Schedule A and police certificates. Looks like you havent gotten anything yet so it would be best to call IRCC or open a Case Specific Enquiry.

Hello, Jiro
Can you please inform me what is the eCAS and how I open a Case Specific Enquiry?
I just checked using the online tool and they sat that they sent me correspondence on 25 of March but I didn't receive anything in my account

Last edited:

zhang4

Feb 20, 2017
you have to call and asked them to resend the documents they are requesting. in my case i called them so many times and send them message through webform. it took 3 weeks for them to resend to my CIC account and now im waiting for my PCC.
Thanks a lot, they have confirmed that my file was received. Hopefully one more week, this will get fixed

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017

Hello, Jiro
Can you please inform me what is the eCAS and how I open a Case Specific Enquiry?
I just checked using the online tool and they sat that they sent me correspondence on 25 of March but I didn't receive anything in my account
What you call the online tool is likely eCAS:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do
You can log in ecas using either the sponsor info or the principal applicant info.

Case specific enquiry:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Reactions: manitsa

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Hi everyone,
I am filling my application now. My girlfriend is the sponsor and I am the PA. We both live in Quebec side, but we go to school, work and buy daily supplies in Ottawa, Ontario. There is a question asking me where do I intend to live in Canada. I wrote Ottawa, because both of us would not live in Quebec for a long time. We live here just because of the cheap rent. We will move when the lease agreement end on 2018 August. So, my question is: if CIC ignore the place I want to stay and ask me to get CSQ(because of our current address), will the answer "Ottawa" I wrote in the application affect the result? For example, Quebec VO might think we do not want to stay in Quebec and reject my CSQ application?

Please help.......!
I don't think it would be any problem. If cic request you to apply for a CSQ, you'll easily get it (with 277$...). But if you wrote Ottawa, you'll very likely not be requested to apply for a CSQ. However you wrote August 2018 you would move to Ottawa. As the process will be about 12 months and you would be living in Quebec province during the whole process, I would recommend to write your current city as where you intend to live.

manitsa

Mar 16, 2017
What you call the online tool is likely eCAS:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do
You can log in ecas using either the sponsor info or the principal applicant info.

Case specific enquiry:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Thank you Sylvain! :)
I already sent the enquiry as a sponsor's case ( spouse-inland) , explaining detailed with dates and attached pics the situation. I am really stresses because I need to work and soon and this has delayed me already 2 months. Do you , or anyone else, have any idea how long after someone sends the additional documents is receiving the request for the selection certificate of Quebec?

Last edited:

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Thank you Sylvain! :)
I already sent the enquiry as a sponsor's case ( spouse-inland) , explaining detailed with dates and attached pics the situation. I am really stresses because I need to work and soon and this has delayed me already 2 months. Do you , or anyone else, have any idea how long after someone sends the additional documents is receiving the request for the selection certificate of Quebec?
From a previous post, I think you already received your OWP, so you can work now. The timeline for CSQ request, I'm not sure. We got it after 10 months, almost 11. But now everything's processed much faster. I read (I don't remember on which thread) someone got CSQ request after 3 months. But, that was one case, I don't know if this is the new normal timeline or not.

Nuza17

May 23, 2017
Hi All

I have sent my application for PR and I am being sponsored by my husband.

Application sent on April 13th 2017 and it was received on April 14th as per the tracking number.

It's been 6 weeks now and I have no AOR and not able to link my account online.

Can somebody please advise what should I do in this situation??

I am worried.

Nuza.

jpete042

Feb 23, 2017
Hey everybody,

I have another question. I was just informed by the CIC that I passed my eligibility for my sponsorship application under the Common-law Partner in Canada class, and so did my sponsor. I received an email from them asking me to complete my immigration medical exam (IME), which I just did today. The panel physician will submit it electronically, once she receive all the test results.

However, the letter that was sent with the medical examination instructions and medical report, states that "All request documents/information and a copy of this letter must be submitted within the timeframes specified above... Please send the requested information/document(s) and all future inquiries with respect to your application via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link..."

So I brought the medical report IMM 1017 e to the panel physician but she told me she didn't need it, and then proceeded to give me an information sheet about myself. So I didn't get her to fill out the medical form, but is this needed if she will submit the results electronically?

Are there any documents that I need to submit to the CIC with regards to my IME?

Please enlighten me!

jpete042