Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
airon06 said:
What do you mean acknowledge?
This was the email that hr received

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.
Unique Client Identifier (UCI): xxxxxxxxxx
Application Number: Xxxxxxxxx
Please note: When you contact us, please use your UCI and Application number.
Dear Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account.
To link your application to your online account:
Search for “link my application” on Canada.ca and follow the instructions.
Link your application within seven calendar days from the day you receive this letter for faster processing times.
After you create your online account, you will:

What does ECAS mean?
ECAS: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en&_ga=1.164828159.1959297963.1488291669
It's another online tool that the sponsor can log into, to view the application status and some messages.

AOR should state that they are acknowledging your application to sponsor...

Marina93

Dec 2, 2016
Manitoba
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
App. Filed.......
01-02-2017
AOR Received.
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
LANDED..........
31-01-2018
Matej said:
Do you mean this line?
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
I've just noticed it today, and I am not sure now whether it was there before ::)
Yes, I am also still waiting for SA.
Yes that's what hubby's says too.. I wonder if it's a part of how they are processing applications from the new package or something.. ::)

bajanqueen

Star Member
Jan 26, 2017
My background check has also changed to in process:

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Matej said:
So, did you notice it changed? I mean - you know it wasn't the same line there before?
For us it was literally the week my wife got her OWP (June 27 2016)... changed by the following Monday.

With ECAS and myCIC you can only make a guess. With GCMS notes, you can tell for certain, down to the second UTC when each exam was ordered and returned...

bajanqueen

Star Member
Jan 26, 2017
Quote from: bajanqueen on April 21, 2017, 04:41:07 pm
My background check has also changed to in process
So, did you notice it changed? I mean - you know it wasn't the same line there before?

Yes I am positive it changed for me.

Jiro

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC - Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
Doc's Request.
17-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Med's Request
26-01-2018
Med's Done....
06-03-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2018
Looks like we have fallen into the trap of eCAS not talking to myCIC.

myCIC has not updated since we were able to link the applications (PR & OWP) and no emails from IRCC. On a whim this morning, we decided to check eCAS for Sponsor and PA. In the PA eCAS, we see that the IRCC sent us correspondence on April 17th. Its only been a week, so it could be going via snail mail but I thought it would have been by email or at least a logged request via myCIC. We sent a CSE through this morning and will see what they come back with. Or, perhaps a notice will turn up in the mail sometime soon.

PA's PCC from home country is due to be at the consulate the first week of May and the FBI just took the money out of my account to process records two weeks ago. Our Schedule A was filled out a long time ago, so once those two PCC's come in, we should be able to submit immediately.

haps22

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Request
15-01-2018
Med's Done....
16-01-2018
Jiro said:
Looks like we have fallen into the trap of eCAS not talking to myCIC.

myCIC has not updated since we were able to link the applications (PR & OWP) and no emails from IRCC. On a whim this morning, we decided to check eCAS for Sponsor and PA. In the PA eCAS, we see that the IRCC sent us correspondence on April 17th. Its only been a week, so it could be going via snail mail but I thought it would have been by email or at least a logged request via myCIC. We sent a CSE through this morning and will see what they come back with. Or, perhaps a notice will turn up in the mail sometime soon.

PA's PCC from home country is due to be at the consulate the first week of May and the FBI just took the money out of my account to process records two weeks ago. Our Schedule A was filled out a long time ago, so once those two PCC's come in, we should be able to submit immediately.

In the exact same situation as you! I would strongly recommend phoning CIC, I phoned yesterday morning. It was a 25 minute wait but finally got to talk to a call centre agent. He put in a request for the email to be resent again, which could apparently take upto 6 weeks :(

shema_3

Jun 17, 2011
profiler said:
just a heads up here.... they generally do not resend any messages or mailings. you might want to verify what the message was, and try to resolve their request without the letter.
Hello Mr, what advice do you have on this...I meant how will the request be resolved without the letter? Thanks.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
shema_3 said:
Hello Mr, what advice do you have on this...I meant how will the request be resolved without the letter? Thanks.
If you haven't submitted PCC + IMM5669/Schedule A, then just complete them and submit. Otherwise, you need to contact the call centre to ask what the request was. If it wasn't a batch message (PCC + Background are batch sent), then they should be able to find what the message was.

shema_3

Jun 17, 2011
haps22 said:
In the exact same situation as you! I would strongly recommend phoning CIC, I phoned yesterday morning. It was a 25 minute wait but finally got to talk to a call centre agent. He put in a request for the email to be resent again, which could apparently take up to 6 weeks :(
Hello, was the agent specific on the 6 weeks time frame? Thanks

shema_3

Jun 17, 2011
profiler said:
If you haven't submitted PCC + IMM5669/Schedule A, then just complete them and submit. Otherwise, you need to contact the call centre to ask what the request was. If it wasn't a batch message (PCC + Background are batch sent), then they should be able to find what the message was.
Thanks for the response...finally got across to cic agent, he made mention of the batch message and CSQ... and concluded he would prompt for a request for another mail to mycic account. Do you have an idea how long this request takes to be updated in such situation? Or would you advice I just go ahead and attach this documents via IRCC Webform? Thanks for your time.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
shema_3 said:
Thanks for the response...finally got across to cic agent, he made mention of the batch message and CSQ... and concluded he would prompt for a request for another mail to mycic account. Do you have an idea how long this request take to be updated in such situation? Or would you advice I just go ahead and attach this documents via IRCC Webform? Thanks for your time.
Apply for your CSQ. I hear that takes a little time. If they haven't sent you the myCIC message again, then just send via web form.