Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Waitingonthemlike said:
yes profiler I receiver a application number already....just no OWP and next week will make 4month since I have submitted my application
Happens. Until 4 months, you can't complain. They will tell you to call again at 4 months. But I have heard from other sources (MP offices) that the OWP's are being delayed lately.

Yulia V

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
27-03-2017
Med's Done....
upfront/passed
profiler said:
You're not the first that has said this recently. If you want to check that it's a mistake (because that would be a major policy *censored word*, to send inland apps outside of Canada), you can call the call centre to verify what office has the file. They can tell you this...
Thank you:) I was really surprised to see that yesterday. But when I called them, they said it must have been a mistake, and they told me not to pay attention...So who knows... :-\

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Yulia V said:
Thank you:) I was really surprised to see that yesterday. But when I called them, they said it must have been a mistake, and they told me not to pay attention...So who knows... :-\
You do have a right to ask the location of you file. They should tell you CPC-M.

Jiro

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC - Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
Doc's Request.
17-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Med's Request
26-01-2018
Med's Done....
06-03-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2018
So it seems that the request for PCC and Schedule A should be relatively quick after AOR? Its been about a week now since AOR and we haven't seen anything pop up in myCIC yet.

joannet

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Hi,

Like others, I've had issues uploading documents on myCIC. I received an email to upload my Schedule A, which I did through the Webform on April 3, 2017. It has been more than 10 business days now, and my Schedule A is still not attached to my application. Has anyone had any experience with this? Should I be worried?

Elena1212

Apr 13, 2017
Yulia V said:
So, I have been having very similar issues here. I got my AOR on March 27th, was able to link my application right away, but no Schedule A request. I have been calling IRCC like once a week. The answer was always the same: We can see a request for SA, so just submit your file via our web-form. I did that right away. No response for almost 3 weeks, but yesterday I finally got an email from them saying: we can confirm that you file is currently located at a visa office outside of Canada (whaaaaat???? I applied inland... :eek:). So they advised me choose an office outside of Canada and deal with them. I contacted my Ukrainian office, they replied right away, and they said: your file is in Mississauga and we have nothing to do with it. The only good thing was that they finally attached my request for Schedule A, which was dated March 27th (so yaaay, I guess). No messages in Mycic account whatsoever. So today I called IRCC again and they said that they received my Schedule A 2 weeks ago when I sent it via web-form and everything is OK, however they advised me to report a technical issue again so that I can get messages online in the future.

Hi Yulia thank you for sharing your experience!
I'm also from Ukraine and applying from inside.Happy to meet you here;)My AOR was on 27March too.I don't know if it happens to anyone else but CIC sent my husband's (sponsor) AOR to MY email address...I haven't received the letter with the request although Ecas says they sent it 23 March.So I reported the technical issue on 13 April and today I submitted the forms via web form.I had hard times with calling them and my original police check is still on the way from Ukraine(almost a month).
Did you apply for OWP?What province are you in?

Yulia V

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
27-03-2017
Med's Done....
upfront/passed
Elena1212 said:
Yulia V said:
So, I have been having very similar issues here. I got my AOR on March 27th, was able to link my application right away, but no Schedule A request. I have been calling IRCC like once a week. The answer was always the same: We can see a request for SA, so just submit your file via our web-form. I did that right away. No response for almost 3 weeks, but yesterday I finally got an email from them saying: we can confirm that you file is currently located at a visa office outside of Canada (whaaaaat???? I applied inland... :eek:). So they advised me choose an office outside of Canada and deal with them. I contacted my Ukrainian office, they replied right away, and they said: your file is in Mississauga and we have nothing to do with it. The only good thing was that they finally attached my request for Schedule A, which was dated March 27th (so yaaay, I guess). No messages in Mycic account whatsoever. So today I called IRCC again and they said that they received my Schedule A 2 weeks ago when I sent it via web-form and everything is OK, however they advised me to report a technical issue again so that I can get messages online in the future.

Hi Yulia thank you for sharing your experience!
I'm also from Ukraine and applying from inside.Happy to meet you here;)My AOR was on 27March too.I don't know if it happens to anyone else but CIC sent my husband's (sponsor) AOR to MY email address...I haven't received the letter with the request although Ecas says they sent it 23 March.So I reported the technical issue on 13 April and today I submitted the forms via web form.I had hard times with calling them and my original police check is still on the way from Ukraine(almost a month).
Did you apply for OWP?What province are you in?

Hey Elena,

It's nice to know that I'm not the only one ;) I'm in Ontario. I applied for OWP as well and I sent them all the police certificates together with my application. So I was only waiting for them to request my Schedule A.

Keep calling them, because from my experience, it is the only way I can be aware of what is happening.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Priviet Elena and Yulia,
Well glad that's cleared up. I suspected it was an error.

My wife is Russian and we applied inland from Ontario as well...

In terms of knowing what's going on, we went almost a whole year not hearing anything from CIC until recently. They are trying to fix it though.

What I can suggest, is submit the Schedule A anyway via email to Kiev, or CSE. Then only try once a month to see what's up (if they need anything). Also check in myCIC for messages.

Generally little to no activity will likely happen in 6 months. However, every request they send has a 30 day limit for time to respond. If you need more time, they can extend it after you send them a CSE explaining you need more time.

Yulia V

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
27-03-2017
Med's Done....
upfront/passed
profiler said:
Priviet Elena and Yulia,
Well glad that's cleared up. I suspected it was an error.

My wife is Russian and we applied inland from Ontario as well...

In terms of knowing what's going on, we went almost a whole year not hearing anything from CIC until recently. They are trying to fix it though.

What I can suggest, is submit the Schedule A anyway via email to Kiev, or CSE. Then only try once a month to see what's up (if they need anything). Also check in myCIC for messages.

Generally little to no activity will likely happen in 6 months. However, every request they send has a 30 day limit for time to respond. If you need more time, they can extend it after you send them a CSE explaining you need more time.

Thank you Profiler for your support ;)

I check Mycic everyday. There are no updates there. It only had all of my info that I submitted with my application package. I am planning on calling them once in a while to see how they are doing there lol.

Your wife is so lucky that you are aware of everything, because my boyfriend is clueless ::)

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Yulia V said:
Thank you Profiler for your support ;)

I check Mycic everyday. There are no updates there. It only had all of my info that I submitted with my application package. I am planning on calling them once in a while to see how they are doing there lol.

Your wife is so lucky that you are aware of everything, because my boyfriend is clueless ::)
I was clueless once, too. I'm still clueless in some things (like, why did the Soviet Union use a labour book???). But I am always available to help out...

I was giving the suggestion to avoid frustration for you. You'll find they won't have too many updates soon. For us, there was no updates until 1yr and 2 weeks later. Then it was a flurry of activity...

marrynated

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
profiler said:
You'll find they won't have too many updates soon. For us, there was no updates until 1yr and 2 weeks later. Then it was a flurry of activity...
Oh my goodness, you mean even for OWP, it took that long, and you didn't any updates from CIC?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
marrynated said:
Oh my goodness, you mean even for OWP, it took that long, and you didn't any updates from CIC?
Nothing for OWP. Just showed up 2 days before 4 months in the mail.

marrynated

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question for PCC.

The guideline for police certificate says:

When we ask you for police certificate(s) at this stage, you’ll have to submit them for:
1. the country where you currently live, if you have lived there for six months or more; and
2. the country where you have spent most of your adult life since the age of 18.

For 1. it's obvious and easy, for Canadian PCC.
For 2. since I was 18, I have spent 4 years in my home country and 7 years in Canada, so I am assuming, they're not asking PCC from my home country?

Should I just scan it and send it along with Schedule A using IRCC Web form? or post it to CPC-Mississauga too?

For posting, should I mail the original PCC that RCMP gave me or a photocopy would be fine?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
marrynated said:
I have a question for PCC.

The guideline for police certificate says:

When we ask you for police certificate(s) at this stage, you’ll have to submit them for:
1. the country where you currently live, if you have lived there for six months or more; and
2. the country where you have spent most of your adult life since the age of 18.

For 1. it's obvious and easy, for Canadian PCC.
For 2. since I was 18, I have spent 4 years in my home country and 7 years in Canada, so I am assuming, they're not asking PCC from my home country?

Should I just scan it and send it along with Schedule A using IRCC Web form? or post it to CPC-Mississauga too?

For posting, should I mail the original PCC that RCMP gave me or a photocopy would be fine?
A PCC for Canada is not required. Send a quick note via Web Form explaining that you've been in Canada the most.

ayien05

Star Member
Feb 19, 2017
LONDON ONTARIO CANADA
Hi Profiler, I forgot to ask you, do I have to have a employer when I fill up the OWP permit? not sure if I already asked you this lol! Or can I leave it blank? if I dont have perspective employer?