Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
Hi every one, apparently CIC says I need a Police Check from where I have lived all my life (AMERICA) I have sent for that one from the FBI.. wow 15 weeks to process.. a

Then they said I also need one for the country I am living in now (CANADA)... Can anyone tell me where in Ontario do I get this done ?? Close to Orangeville or Brampton I hope.. Can I go to OPP? or the local Police dept. ?? and do I need a Fingerprint card for Canada ??
Any idea what it cost ?

Ok Thanks ,, I hope your all having a nice restful evening !!

joannet

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Sheraton_k said:
Same here AOR:march 17th, able to linked online: march 20th, SA: march 22nd

but still get nothing in mycic account about uploading Schedule A, oddddd

We sent you correspondence on March 20, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
I called yesterday and they told me because I've selected email as communication option, I will not be able to upload it there. However, I received an email with PDF instructions. Maybe give them a call? Or maybe you didn't provide an email and it's coming to you by regular mail?

polar25

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
hi forumers,

need some help if i should apply for an extension of my TRV or just wait for an AOR my PR application received by IRCC on 22nd of March and my first TRV will expire on 2nd of May.
thank you in advance 2017 inlanders

canadasnk

Mar 11, 2017
Hello everyone!!

I will be applying Inland spouse sponsorship this summer and just wanted some advice/info/help on my on my situation if anyone can help!

Me and my partner met 18 months ago as we both worked on cruise ships together and have been together ever since. In September 2016 we went to South Africa together(his home country) and stayed there 4 months. During this time I found out I was pregnant. Immediately I knew that I wanted to return to Canada and raise my family here. We were going to get married in South Africa in December but some of my family could not come which was extremely important to me therefore we will be getting married in Canada when he arrives next month. I have been back in Canada since January to sort everything out and get the proper care for my pregnancy and he is coming in 1 month!Will there be an issue with him arriving to Canada, getting married within 1-2 months (June)and then applying for the inland spouse sponsorship right away? Will it also look bad that we spent 4 months apart ( I wanted to return to Canada to work and get proper health care for the pregnancy, and get things sorted for the visa application, and he had to stay in South Africa to work) Will this make our application look bad? We have been together 1.5 years, have a baby due together in July, and tons of proof of relationship?

Any info or advise would be great!!

Thank you so much!

Jiro

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC - Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
Doc's Request.
17-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Med's Request
26-01-2018
Med's Done....
06-03-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2018
We just sent in our application package on Mar 28, 2017. Got notified that the package was received Mar 29, 2017 via the notification text message pilot. Now's the waiting game... But a huge stress point off our shoulders as its now all submitted and we've done all we could.

Going by the timeline of the new simplified Family class sponsorship package we should hope to receive AOR within a couple of weeks and maybe the OWP sometime in June. If not, we'll need to extend my wife's TRV another 6 months while we wait.

Raffowl92

Nov 29, 2016
BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
21-03-2017
Doc's Request.
04-04-2017
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
Med's Request
06-06-2017
Hi All,

We submitted a common-law application on March 19 and it arrived March 22. We just got our AOR I guess today? Just an email stating we should link the application.
Went to the cic website and dealt with the typical log in problems but was able to login halfway and then sign out making the next login attempt a success.

After logged in, linked application with app number and UCI no problem.. quite easy actually. Now we are waiting, no new messages and now undergoing the eligibility review.

Wish us luck!

Raffowl92

Nov 29, 2016
BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
21-03-2017
Doc's Request.
04-04-2017
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
Med's Request
06-06-2017
canadasnk said:
Hello everyone!!

I will be applying Inland spouse sponsorship this summer and just wanted some advice/info/help on my on my situation if anyone can help!

Me and my partner met 18 months ago as we both worked on cruise ships together and have been together ever since. In September 2016 we went to South Africa together(his home country) and stayed there 4 months. During this time I found out I was pregnant. Immediately I knew that I wanted to return to Canada and raise my family here. We were going to get married in South Africa in December but some of my family could not come which was extremely important to me therefore we will be getting married in Canada when he arrives next month. I have been back in Canada since January to sort everything out and get the proper care for my pregnancy and he is coming in 1 month!Will there be an issue with him arriving to Canada, getting married within 1-2 months (June)and then applying for the inland spouse sponsorship right away? Will it also look bad that we spent 4 months apart ( I wanted to return to Canada to work and get proper health care for the pregnancy, and get things sorted for the visa application, and he had to stay in South Africa to work) Will this make our application look bad? We have been together 1.5 years, have a baby due together in July, and tons of proof of relationship?

Any info or advise would be great!!

Thank you so much!
You sound like you're doing everything right! I don't think there is a time limit between the application date and when you got married. However I have read that as soon as you get married you should send off for the certificate immediately because it can take a number of weeks to get and you will need that for the application. There may be a rush option for the certificate too so you can get it quicker.

Good Luck!

abcdmud

Jan 23, 2017
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC - MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
Feb 12, 2017
Doc's Request.
Apr 3, 2017
AOR Received.
Mar 5, 2017
Med's Request
Jun 14, 2017
Med's Done....
Passed Jun 29, 2017
Interview........
Mar 5, 2018
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2018
Hi all,

After almost 2 weeks of telling CIC that there was an issue where I hadnt received the letter in myCIC, it fianlly got put in my account yesterday.

So i will resend my docs to them.

I also just got my passport renewed and received it yesterday too, can i send CIC the new passport? what other info do i need to give them?

gary.bhanot

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
NOCA2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hi Everyone,

I had a similar issue where i just got a notification in my ECAS system that a mail has been sent to my address even though my wife's application is linked online and i should have got it online. Anyways, We called them some time back and they said that it was a request for PCC(where you stayed the most) and schedule A.

Now my questions is that my wife stayed the longest time in India but she stayed in New Zealand for almost 5 years. New Zealand police department is taking a long time to get back to us with her PCC. If i dont get the PCC ontime should i go ahead with India PCC at this point of time or I should submit them together.

I also read someone got a request to upload current country i.e. Canada PCC as well. My wife just came here on a tourist visa, do you think i should get a Canadian PCC for her as well ??

itsats

Dec 16, 2014
Visa Office......
MISS
App. Filed.......
Feb10 2017
Doc's Request.
Sched A Mar20 2017
AOR Received.
Mar14 2017
Med's Done....
May10 2017
Hi all,

I got an email from CIC today saying to link my application in 7 days. (7 days. It sounds like "The Ring" movie :p) I already linked my application before the e-mail though. Anyway, the email doesn't contain anything else. Would it mean that I will receive some kind of update from them soon? Thanks!

Sheraton_k

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
joannet said:
I called yesterday and they told me because I've selected email as communication option, I will not be able to upload it there. However, I received an email with PDF instructions. Maybe give them a call? Or maybe you didn't provide an email and it's coming to you by regular mail?
I linked my app online same day as they sent correspondence on March 20th, They said' will send requests again to mycic account' so will jus wait N see

zhang4

Feb 20, 2017
abcdmud said:
Hi all,

After almost 2 weeks of telling CIC that there was an issue where I hadnt received the letter in myCIC, it fianlly got put in my account yesterday.

So i will resend my docs to them.

I also just got my passport renewed and received it yesterday too, can i send CIC the new passport? what other info do i need to give them?
Hi abcdmud,

i had same issue that in the online services page it says "We sent you correspondence on March 21, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required." Did you just call them and they got it fixed for you?

Thanks a lot and have a good night everyone

z

Raffowl92

Nov 29, 2016
BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
21-03-2017
Doc's Request.
04-04-2017
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
Med's Request
06-06-2017
polar25 said:
hi forumers,

need some help if i should apply for an extension of my TRV or just wait for an AOR my PR application received by IRCC on 22nd of March and my first TRV will expire on 2nd of May.
thank you in advance 2017 inlanders
Our common law app was received on the same date and we linked yesterday and got AOR today. So you should be A-Ok if your app was done right

polar25

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Raffowl92 said:
Our common law app was received on the same date and we linked yesterday and got AOR today. So you should be A-Ok if your app was done right
i already applied for TRV extension. how do you linked your application without AOR?

abcdmud

Jan 23, 2017
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC - MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
Feb 12, 2017
Doc's Request.
Apr 3, 2017
AOR Received.
Mar 5, 2017
Med's Request
Jun 14, 2017
Med's Done....
Passed Jun 29, 2017
Interview........
Mar 5, 2018
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2018
zhang4 said:
Hi abcdmud,

i had same issue that in the online services page it says "We sent you correspondence on March 21, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required." Did you just call them and they got it fixed for you?

Thanks a lot and have a good night everyone

z
Yes zhang4

Call CIC and let them know that ECAS notes is saying one thing, but as per myCIC nothing is there.

They will ask you to submit a technical issue via the IRCC webform.

Also they extended my submission date, thank goodness, I am still waiting on RCMP police check.