+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
It's ridiculous! Next week I will be filling a full sheet on CBSA, after a year signing once a week. I don't know what to expect.
May be CBSA May contact IRCC on your behalf since you have exclusion order so they can fast their decision for you.but for me l am stacked at etobicoke but l am dealing with CBSA

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
May be CBSA May contact IRCC on your behalf since you have exclusion order so they can fast their decision for you.but for me l am stacked at etobicoke but l am dealing with CBSA
I hope they do that, right now I would be very satisfied even hearing bad news hahaha

Leogirl22

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
App. Filed.......
Nov22, 2017
Doc's Request.
Jan 11, 2017
Med's Done....
May 2018
Hi @Leogirl22 I am fine, how are you? We haven't heard anything at all either. MP didn't help at all for us.

It does seem that they just pile things up. I would not recommend you spending that money on a Representative or Lawyer, it would be a waste. I have one and it's useless, your case for me should be more straightforward as your husband even has a work permit. Who knows.

When you call at least try to get a timeline, there's another person here who called and got a timeline, same as mine, which is a year. What's left is just waiting.

Thanks for contacting.
Thank you David for your reply. The timeline we were given is a year. But it seems they do nothing in the meantime. You’re right. All we can do is wait. However, I feel like placing a complaint against them. I wonder if we can do so and how

Reactions: Pgtk

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
Thank you David for your reply. The timeline we were given is a year. But it seems they do nothing in the meantime. You’re right. All we can do is wait. However, I feel like placing a complaint against them. I wonder if we can do so and how
Hi @Leogirl22 . I also wonder if that's possible! But I truly doubt. When did your year start? Mine started in April since they transferred my application to Edmonton.

Pgtk

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
I am thinking same way to address this waiting issue

Reactions: Attak

achohan91

Feb 14, 2019
Inland Application Received:
AOR: May 28, 2018
OWP Received: September 2018
Medical notification: October 23, 2018
Police Background Check: October 23, 2018
Police and Medical Test Check done: November 20, 2018
Eligibility passed:February 14, 2019
Decision Made: Feb 15, 2019

I am not sure when am I going to hear for the landing interview. It seems like its taking lot of time for people out here in vancouver.

achohan91

Feb 14, 2019
I called cic today. They told me that my application was finalized last December 2018. All I’m waiting for is the Vancouver branch to contact me for schedule of landing interview which usually takes within 3months. Agent told me I still have mid March to wait to be contacted.
Did you get contacted by Vancouver office for landing interview?

Yakuza_princess

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2017
AOR Received.
December 18, 2017
Did you get contacted by Vancouver office for landing interview?
Not at all. I’m past 3 months too. They should contac me within 3months of getting DM (that’s what the agent told me) but didn’t hear anything from them. Agent and email keep on saying mid March then now April 19. There is nothing more for the application I don’t know why it has to take this long.

Yakuza_princess

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2017
AOR Received.
December 18, 2017
I am with you, I am about to start counting the 21 month mark and no news at all!
I understand your frustration. I even started writing a complain. It sucks really. Plus I see all my friends who applied way later after me and they all got there PR status now. I don’t wanna compare but it’s just really annoying and frustrating seeing that there was nothing more for the application. Everything was fine and it’s just that landing appointment that is not even coming anytime soon.