+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

Goldikeji

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Please I need help in linking my application to my account. Twice I out all the required information twice it said not correct.
HELP PLEASE. WHAT DO I DO?

Goldikeji

Star Member
May 12, 2017
So glad to see this forum!

We sent in the paperwork - along with OWP for my spouse in early Feb 2017. As soon as AOR was received, we linked the application online and added Schedule A & police certificate within 2 days - that was almost a month ago. Hope I get the sponsor approval soooooon!!

Best of luck to everyone!! ;) ;) ;)
Please how did you link your spousal sponsorship application for PR? Am having difficulties

skyfitch

May 29, 2017
Hi guys

Please I need your help help urgently again.

1. I am confused with the barcode instruction. Do I place the barcodes of both IMM1344 and IMM0008 on top of IMM1344 or do I place each barcodes on their respective forms.

2. On IMM0008 form question 3 where it says 'How many family members are included in this application' Do I need to include the sponsor or do I just write one? my husband and kids have already got PR.

Help me please somebody.

Many thanks

shazahsan

May 17, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Hi Brittany.
I was wondering if you could help me in linking my application to my account. Tried everything five times and I've being restricted till tomorrow. I need help please
For linking, DO NOT USE PASSPORT INFORMATION. Use your application number or UCI and family name, and use your place and country of birth, but leave all passport information blank. For number of people on application, put 2 (you + sponsor). Add 1 for each dependent if applicable.

Reactions: Brittanyyyc

shazahsan

May 17, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Hi guys

Please I need your help help urgently again.

1. I am confused with the barcode instruction. Do I place the barcodes of both IMM1344 and IMM0008 on top of IMM1344 or do I place each barcodes on their respective forms.

2. On IMM0008 form question 3 where it says 'How many family members are included in this application' Do I need to include the sponsor or do I just write one? my husband and kids have already got PR.

Help me please somebody.

Many thanks
1. As per the new guide, they want all barcode pages under the checklist, so place all barcode pages together under the checklist.
2. Read the full guide to find out how to answer each specific question. In this case, see below.

shazahsan

May 17, 2017
Kitchener, ON
My husband and I sent our application and OWP app quite a while ago. The canada post said it was recieved May 19, 2017. We have not recieved an AOR. Our payment has been accepted (if that matters). We were so sure that everyrhing in the application was correct and complete :(

At what point should we be concerned that our application is either lost or being returned?
Will we recieve an email letting us know that our application will/is being returned or does it just show up in the mail?

Thanks for your help
The latest AOR received was yesterday for an application submitted on May 30. I also know someone who submitted May 17 and called IRCC a couple of days ago and they told her their application was on the way back. I don't mean to be pessimistic, but if you didn't get your AOR yet, and people with dates after you have gotten it, it most likely means something is up. I would call and ask them to be sure.

shazahsan

May 17, 2017
Kitchener, ON
I taught SA and AIP came before they even request medical?i taught I was just waiting on final decision since the whole process should be completed within 12months
The 12 month processing is if you submitted with the new package I believe. But if you submitted with the old one, I still think they plan to get 80% of the remaining applications complete before December 2017.

Regardless, to answer your question, the SA can come at any time in the process, there is no fixed time or order, because the sponsor being approved is something that happens in parallel and is not related to your Schedule A or your medical, since they have nothing to do with the sponsor. The AIP will most likely come after medical is passed and after background check is complete.

skyfitch

May 29, 2017
1. As per the new guide, they want all barcode pages under the checklist, so place all barcode pages together under the checklist.
2. Read the full guide to find out how to answer each specific question. In this case, see below.
Thanks for your reply.

But am still not clear on question 2. I have put one in the text box because my husband and kids are not on the application and are not getting visa. Please can you tell me what u did in your application. Thanks

elsa.neri

Jun 26, 2017
Hi all
Looking for days now and scrolling through forums and cant quite find same case as mine so let me ask my self.

I'm in Canada since 2013, came on a work permit, applied for PR in 2015 and got approved 3 months after.
Now, just prior to departing to Canada originally in 2013 from my home country I met this wonderful girl and we were in a long distance relationship ever since. She comes here for a vacation every winter and i go home every summer.
I do have all the plane tickets, billions of pics.... as relationship is genuine..

During PR application I did not declare her as a partner as back then I wasn't even sure will we last as she wasn't determined to move here. She makes decent money back home and loves her life but since my plan is not to return back home any time soon she agreed to come over and leave everything she has. (Lucky guy a? :) )

We got engaged in summer 2016 and getting married this summer.

Now I pretty much have everything in order, wedding is going to be huge, relationship/marriage is genuine and after wedding I would bring her here (visa exempt country) and do an inland application.

My only question for you experts is: will i have problems for not declaring her during PR application.

We never lived together to claim her as common law, and don't quite understand "Conjugal partner" relationship.

Thank you.
Hi there!
Me and my fiyancee are in about exactly the same situation at the moment.
Could we get in touch somehow? I`d really appreciate your advice on this, because our situation is indeed very, very particular.

teenspirit

Jul 7, 2015
Yes if you have a request for PCC and schedule A upload them right away. If not upload them using the IrCc webform.

No i didnt notify cic because gov of quebec will send 2 mails one for you and one for cic regarding the csq paper.
Hi Badi,
I (sponsor) still haven't received the email/letter from CIC to apply for the CSQ.
I received the email at my spouse's email account requesting for those docs.

I'm just wondering if it takes some time to receive that letter from CIC stating me as an approved sponsor to apply for CSQ.
Was that the same case with you.

Thanks again for your quick reply.

Regards

Badi

Jun 13, 2011
Hi Badi,
I (sponsor) still haven't received the email/letter from CIC to apply for the CSQ.

I'm just wondering if it takes some time to receive that letter from CIC stating me as an approved sponsor to apply for CSQ.

Regards
Hello,

Yes that was exactly my case. I recieved the email on PA and both AOR in prinicpal applicant. I checked my wifes ecas and it say they requested document and we didnt recieve any emails. I called cic and they told me what in the letter.

But since we need the actual letter to apply for csq, i send like 10 techbical emails requesting this document and called cic 3 times to make sure they send me the letter . After almost 3 weeks of waiting i got the letter on Feb 28. My CSQ file was ready i send it same day and got approved on April 7th. Since that day my file still in background check.

No SA no AIP

Ylajali

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
App. Filed.......
2017-04-11
AOR Received.
2017-05-04
Med's Request
2017-11-15
Hi Badi,

Regards
In my case they sent an email to my husband requesting Schedule A and mentioning that I would be asked to apply to the CSQ on May 5 (which he didn't receive until we called CIC and asked them to send it again) and then I received the CSQ request email five days later (May 10)

Jeffuk88

Jan 22, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
29-06-2017
Doc's Request.
26-06-2017
AOR Received.
26-06-2017
Congrats! I am sorry I cannot answer your question as I did not get any email from them :( I sent on June 1st, they got it on 2nd.
Could you tell me when you sent the applications?
It arrived 30th May

Reactions: luckyirene