LondonEM2028

May 18, 2018
Need some help.
Application received - September 1st 2017
Aor - October 27th 2017
Request for Schedule A and PCC - October 30th 2017
Sent Requests- 15 December 2017

Ecas Sponsor side - Application received
Ecas PA side - In process(Medical received)

No communication in the last 7 months after the initial requests made.

I am the PA but We haven’t received any SA of any kind. Will it come on my online portal to which my paper application is linked? Or will it come as a normal email?

Now what happens? I am calm but my partner is panicking.

Also, I got turned down from a job offer today cause I did not have a PR! They had a 2 year contract and I only have just over 1 year left on my PGWP.

How soon do you think I will hear something? Any details? Any help? The more elaborate the better. I have been following this forum for months but I think now i want to get answers for my own case too. ☺☺
Please help
Likihood is they will just request a medical randomly. I am July and was shown as medical passed then in March they requested another one. (Slightly different situation as I had submitted it just expired).
We didn’t hear anything for ages then yesterday received SA and AIP then overnight ECAS now reads Decision Made.

LondonEM2028

May 18, 2018
Probably just a computer glitch
Likihood is they will just request a medical randomly. I am July and was shown as medical passed then in March they requested another one. (Slightly different situation as I had submitted it just expired).
We didn’t hear anything for ages then yesterday received SA and AIP then overnight ECAS now reads Decision Made.
ne

mohamednbil179

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
congrats. im july 11 still waiting. i received sa on july 7 .but no aip no dm

Reactions: empatio

bornhunter

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Hi our file was received on dec 28, 2017
Today ECAS for primary applicant changed from Application received to In process.
What it could be?
Sponsor side still says In process.

empatio

Star Member
May 23, 2017
i hope we get good news soon. i wilp update u if i have any news.
I applied on June 7th, got my DM on June 6th. 365 days, exactly as long as they said. Some people get it a bit earlier, some people later. The fact is that you see mostly those who got it on this forum, but I'm sure there are many who did not and are still silently waiting. It's biased. Just wait for a year and than if nothing happens you have a right to ask them what's going on. But most people get it around 1 year mark.

Amsadek4u

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Doc's Request.
15-07-2017
AOR Received.
13-07-2017
im july24 no aip no sa nothing since medical passed, my file also was transferred to vancouver;/
When was your application sent to Vancouver, and Is your local office Vancouver ?

Lulu1988

Sep 8, 2014
Hi there
Can someone give me some advice for my situation?

I am a applicnet of Feb 2017
I passed my medical and got the SA
But still waiting for background check and eligibility. It has been more than 16 month... called CIC they told me first part of background check is done but waiting for the second part of the background check . I contacted local MP office but there is nothing they can do they just found out the information that I already knew. What can I do than just wait ?

Thank you!!!

gabrielasqs

Sep 26, 2017
Hi there

But still waiting for background check and eligibility. It has been more than 16 month... called CIC they told me first part of background check is done but waiting for the second part of the background check . I contacted local MP office but there is nothing they can do they just found out the information that I already knew. What can I do than just wait ?

Thank you!!!
Seems like you just have to wait they finish up the 2nd part of your background check..

mohamednbil179

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Hi there

Thank you!!!
same here but i july 2017 . i receives sa on june 7. but no aip. when i called they said still security and criminilty in progress. when did u get ur sa?