+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
Hi Guys,
Can I ask you a question, when your guys got AOR 1, was in the email give you the PR file number and Open working permit number as well? both file numbers?

donna_l77

May 25, 2018
Inland Ontario
Timeline:
AOR: Dec 16,2017
Poccess on Jan. 6, 2018
Medical Request: May 18, 2018
Medical Exam done on May 23,2018 (Will be submitted in a week)
Question: How long will it be for DM after MER?

SunnyK17

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
New here!
Timeline:
Poccess on Jan. 6, 2018

Oh wow! Thats
Inland Ontario
Timeline:
Poccess on Jan. 6, 2018
Its always different.... May take 3 months may take less or even longer. You never know. Did they ask you for Police Clearance Certificate?

gabrielasqs

Sep 26, 2017
Inland Ontario
Timeline:
Poccess on Jan. 6, 2018
Aor in December so I think you sent your application in November right?! You still have a few months left,they’re finalizing applications within 12 months,some 10 or 11..

Janii

Mar 11, 2017
Janii: when did you apply? I'm a Feb 2017 applicant. I have called many times and sent many webforms. Maybe I should try your line. haha
I applied February 24th 2017. Before receiving the eligibility, DM or interview letter they asked me to re-send the Schedule A background form (Feb 2018). We sent it within the same day of the Sch. A request with a lot more detail, like crazy amount of extra details. We waited about 3 months (now May 25) and we noticed a change in ECAS to DM and then received an email about the interview from an agent (first and last name e-mail). I received information regarding the interview again from CIC (general) in an email today (May 25).

Julia2018

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
I applied February 24th 2017. Before receiving the eligibility, DM or interview letter they asked me to re-send the Schedule A background form (Feb 2018). We sent it within the same day of the Sch. A request with a lot more detail, like crazy amount of extra details. We waited about 3 months (now May 25) and we noticed a change in ECAS to DM and then received an email about the interview from an agent (first and last name e-mail). I received information regarding the interview again from CIC (general) in an email today (May 25).
Do the inland applicant need an interview??

Mei2017

May 14, 2018
Hi Guys, I just received below Landing email, the subject is like " Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada - Communication to client/Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada - Communication auprès de la clientèle - CPCM / CTDM - Inland Landing Letter F000xxxx ".

Do i need to wait for Vancouver Immigration to schedule the appointment OR can I just go to flag pole at the border?

below is my my timeline , good luck, my fellow inlanders.

Application Received : May 16, 2017
AOR : June 14, 2017
Medicals submitted upfront
DM : May 11, 2018 on both side on Ecas
SA : May 11, 2018

Dear xxx:

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or

Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Vancouver Immigration will contact

you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original

identification document(s) to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office at your

appointment. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be

made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the

confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or

identity documents.

Passport / Travel Document

You must bring your valid passport / travel document with you to your appointment at the

Canada Immigration Centre.

If your passport / travel document was seized by CBSA, it will be sent to the Canada

Immigration Centre directly and will be returned to you at your appointment. Do not contact

CBSA to retrieve it as it will not be released to you until your appointment at the Immigration,

Refugees and Citizenship Canada office.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

The Right of Permanent Residence Fee in the amount of $490.00 is required before you can

become a permanent resident in Canada. The Confirmation of Permanent Residence document

will not be issued to you until this payment is made. If you have not already made this payment,

you must submit proof of this payment to this office as soon as possible via the Case Specific

Enquiry form at the following link:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx.

To pay this fee, please follow the instructions below:

Immigration, Refugees Immigration, Réfugiés

and Citizenship Canada et Citoyenneté Canada

Case Processing Centre Mississauga Centre de Traitement des Demandes Mississauga

1) You can pay immigration fees online with a Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit

card if you have access to a computer with an Internet connection, Adobe Acrobat Reader

software, and a printer.

2) Go to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website at

www.canada.ca.

3) Select “My application” from the Home page and then “Pay your fees”.

4) Select the type of application “Permanent Residence” from the drop-down menu.

5) Select “Right of Permanent Residence Fee – not Express Entry”, and then “Get payment

instructions”.

6) Navigate to the How to pay your fees section and select “Pay my fees online”. Follow the

instructions to the end of payment process.

7) Once completed, you must print the IRCC official receipt and send it to this office via the

Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiriesrenseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx.

When should I contact IRCC?

You must also notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:

 Change in status in Canada: you must submit a written statement to this office and

include evidence to indicate the status in Canada of all persons listed in your Application

for Permanent Residence;

 Changes in the personal circumstances of the person you are sponsoring and his/her

dependant(s), if any, including change in status in Canada, birth or adoption of a child,

death of a family member, a marriage or a divorce;

 For changes in status in Canada: you must submit a written statement to this

office and include evidence to indicate the status in Canada of the person you

are sponsoring, and that of their dependant(s), if any.

 If you have a child, you must specify whether or not he/she is to be added to this

application. If that child is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, please

provide a copy of their document which details his/her status in Canada (i.e.

Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate,

Canadian permanent resident card, etc.).

 Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number);

 Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual; and/or

 Decision to withdraw your application.

You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process, provided that a

final decision has not been made on the Application for Permanent Residence (APR).

Contact Information

For information about Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) programs and

services, application forms, or general updates on your file status, visit our web site at

www.canada.ca.

To contact this office and for more information on what to expect next, please refer to the After

You Apply webpage at www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-after.asp.

Immigration, Refugees Immigration, Réfugiés

and Citizenship Canada et Citoyenneté Canada

Case Processing Centre Mississauga Centre de Traitement des Demandes Mississauga

How do I check the status of my application?

You may use your 8-digit Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number located at the top left of this

correspondence to check the status of your application on the IRCC website. Please visit

www.cic.gc.ca/english and select “Check your application status”.

How long will it take to process my application?

Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times by visiting the IRCC website at

www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp. Please note that, given the high volume

of inquiries submitted to IRCC offices, status updates on cases are not normally provided unless

the processing time for a file is longer than the service standards outlined in the IRCC website.

What if my address changes?

You must report any changes to your address, telephone number(s) and email address

immediately. Please note that CPC Mississauga will not update contact information. Changes

to your contact information should be made through our online service at

www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp. Failure to provide a current or correct

address may result in delays in the processing of your application.

Failure to provide a current or correct address may result in delays in the processing of your

application.

Sincerely,

Case Processing Centre Mississauga

Elena1212

Apr 13, 2017
Congratulation!

Just wondering Is your Sponsor side on ECAS shows the line says when they started processing?

Mine was June 19th 2017 and it is still shows in process and Application received on applicant side.
it shows we started processing your application on March 22,2017 and till the last day it was in process for the sponsor side and application received for PA then decision made for both

Elena1212

Apr 13, 2017
Hey,guys,now they are sending me emails every day:))After my yesterday email about the landing interview from Ottawa immigration,today I got my AIP and decision made letter from Mississauga:)Thank you thank you:))
Good luck