15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-10-2018
Please help me out here

My landing interview is on Friday!
Finally
But I don’t have the receipt for right of permanent residence fee.
Where can I find it ?

Thanks
If you paid online, check your CIC account. I found mine in there.

CdnwifeUSwife

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Peterborough
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
Doc's Request.
08-02-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2018
Med's Request
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-10-2018
Can someone re-post the link to the joint excel sheet? I have an update to add.
Check my signature, the spreadsheet link is there.

futurepr

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
Does someone here know if it’s possible to travel before receiving the PR card?

I have booked a trip to my hometown with my partner for July, I thought my process would be done by now and I would receive it in time... now I’m getting scared that I won’t be getting the PR card in time since it takes about 2 months after landing to receive it.

I don’t have a work permit and I’m out of status... my concern is if after landing I could travel and return without the PR card.

Do you guys know if there is any way?

futurepr

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
Feb 2017 still here, still waiting! Thankfully my OWP to replace my IEC has been approved so for right now I'm just happy to be working.
Oh no! I’m very sorry! What province are you at?

Its sooo upsetting seeing people from May/June 2017 getting their papers and people from 2016 still waiting... they should do it based on the receiving order!

I mean, I’m glad to se people getting their papers is just sad that some have to wait way more than others and they don’t even explain why :-(

Reactions: Yulia V

nkoff

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Request
01-02-2018
Med's Done....
03-02-2018
got an update: apr 28 applicant, got sa yesterday, review of eligibility started yesterday as well

Reactions: polar25

nkoff

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Request
01-02-2018
Med's Done....
03-02-2018
whats your timeline please ? already pass the medical visit and pcc ?
i sent my pcc with the application, submitted schedule a in july and had med exam done in february.

goteborg

Mar 6, 2018
i sent my pcc with the application, submitted schedule a in july and had med exam done in february.
ok good to know for us it was the other side
first medical exam and pcc after we are june 9th 2017
maybe good news that they are processing april currently like you

outdoorcharles

Mar 27, 2018
Medical Exam Question.

I did my medical this morning and was given an eMedical Information Sheet. I asked the reqcpeitonist if I should upload it as proof that I attended a panel physician within the designated timeframe and she said yes. Now I am on mycic account and there is no option to upload this document...under additional documents there is no option to upload any other documents apart from the ones I have already submitted (background and police certs).

Do I need to upload this eMedical Information Sheet as proof I attended my appointment? I know the doctor will submit stuff on their end but want to make sure I'm doing this right.

Thanks in advance!

shazahsan

May 17, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Medical Exam Question.

I did my medical this morning and was given an eMedical Information Sheet. I asked the reqcpeitonist if I should upload it as proof that I attended a panel physician within the designated timeframe and she said yes. Now I am on mycic account and there is no option to upload this document...under additional documents there is no option to upload any other documents apart from the ones I have already submitted (background and police certs).

Do I need to upload this eMedical Information Sheet as proof I attended my appointment? I know the doctor will submit stuff on their end but want to make sure I'm doing this right.

Thanks in advance!
No, you don't have to do anything on your end. Just keep that information sheet as proof of your own in case they ask for it later. But your doctor will submit the eMedical directly to IRCC and you don't have to take any action. Once they submit it, your online account will say your medicals have passed and the eCAS will say medical results were received.

Reactions: outdoorcharles

nkoff

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Request
01-02-2018
Med's Done....
03-02-2018
Medical Exam Question.

Thanks in advance!
nah, the doc's office will upload the results themselves. should be done within a week.

sk000

Jan 3, 2015
Medical Exam Question.

Thanks in advance!
I don't think so you will have to upload anything. They will send/upload your medical report to CIC.