22-02-2017
Med's Request
22-01-2018
Med's Done....
25-01-2018
LANDED..........
14-03-2018
Hi all,

I have an update. we got SA and AIP together yesterday! :)
and today I got a message in myCIC account for a telephone interview to finalize PS on March 9th!

Anyone here who has done a phone interview, what do they ask? and how will they give the CoPR?
thanks

timeline:
application received Jan 26th 2017
AOR: Feb 23 2017
Medical: July 2017
SA + AIP: Feb 22nd 2018
Landing appointment: March 9th
Hi all, today I received the 'Eligibility passed' letter. My application is from February 8, 2017. Is this letter different from the AIP? And does receiving this letter generally mean you're close to DM?
Congratulations!! We have a quite similar timeline. I am a February 15 applicant. I received this letter yesterday.

haps22

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Request
15-01-2018
Med's Done....
16-01-2018
So guess who just got their interview date!!!

AOR March 15th 2017, My interview date is for march 15th 2018 I can't believe it, this process has finally come to an end!!! I'm super happy!

Basically nothing since medical in June and then they asked for an additional document in January then silence... and i got an email today with interview details! No AIP DM SA just the email, so for any other March people out there is hope for you it will be soooooon! :D :D
Oh my gosh! Congratulations times a thousand :):):) the light at the end of the long dark tunnel! Fellow March Applicant here, hoping to hear some good news soon.

Reactions: polar25 and Emily89

haps22

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Request
15-01-2018
Med's Done....
16-01-2018
I just checked and it says decision made on both Sponsorship Application Status and Permanent Residence Application Status. But does it mean I get approved! But I did not get any email regarding SA or AIP.
You might not even get the SA or AIP email! Looks like Emily89 above didn’t get anything except the final interview letter. You should phone IRCC and confirm:)

Bugattii

Sep 7, 2017
I saw a June applicant who's still waiting, so it will probably be end of March/April...
Did your sponsor get approved?

---------------------------------------------------------
Ok I'm confused about the timeline again...

My timeline is in my signature. I'm a July 2017 applicant (July 31st, so pretty much August).
- We still haven't received Sponsor Approval, but from reading other threads I get the impression SA is supposed to come a few weeks after AOR around the same time as Schedule A/Police certificate request? Or is it because I'm an inland applicant? How are we supposed to know we're about to get SA?
- When I log in, my application still says "Your Action is Required" but there is nothing I can upload and it does say my background check is being processed so I'm assuming it's just the usual glitch, correct?
- I'm currently waiting for the medical exam request. That should be the next step, right, and the last thing I need to submit? After that, is it just waiting (for Sponsor Approval?)?

If anyone could clarify the process and answer my questions, I would really appreciate it! Thank you
No, i don't receive the SA, and my application says "Your Action is Required" , too, and my background check is being processed since last Dec.

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So guess who just got their interview date!!!

AOR March 15th 2017, My interview date is for march 15th 2018 I can't believe it, this process has finally come to an end!!! I'm super happy!

Basically nothing since medical in June and then they asked for an additional document in January then silence... and i got an email today with interview details! No AIP DM SA just the email, so for any other March people out there is hope for you it will be soooooon! :D :D
congratulations !!! so happy that finally feb/march applicants are hearing something.

hoping to hear something for my app soon as well :)

Reactions: polar25 and Emily89

alexandroz

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
I saw a June applicant who's still waiting, so it will probably be end of March/April...
From what I know, sadly all June applicants (including me, end of June) and some May applicants are still waiting .

You got all the rest right: SA comes way later, "your action is required" is a glitch (but call CIC if you want to be 100% sure, can't ever trust them) and now you just gotta wait until med request.

Reactions: caseyelle

Emily89

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Oh my gosh! Congratulations times a thousand :):):) the light at the end of the long dark tunnel! Fellow March Applicant here, hoping to hear some good news soon.
Thank you!!! Seems like they are coming in waves keep checking that email!!! Fingers crossed for you :)

Emily89

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
congratulations !!! so happy that finally feb/march applicants are hearing something.

hoping to hear something for my app soon as well :)
Crossing fingers and toes for you!! It was such a surprise to just jump right to the interview letter. Hoping all my Feb/March peeps hear something in the next couple days!! It's looking up for us!

Reactions: Sheraton_k

mattaleen94

Sep 28, 2017
Hello everyone, I NEED HELP PLEASE

I applied in November for inland spousal sponsorship, including the OWP.

I've just received an email saying "Your application to remain in Canada as a temporary resident has been approved. A secure document has
been mailed to you at the address that you provided "

Type: Permit - WP-EXT / Permis - PT-PROR Validity: 2018/05/15

Is this the Open Work Permit ? The validity date matches the expiration date on my passport, when I renew my passport do I have to reapply for an Open work permit or will it extend validity automatically ?

gabrielasqs

Sep 26, 2017

I've just received an email saying "Your application to remain in Canada as a temporary resident has been approved. A secure document has

Is this the Open Work Permit ? The validity date matches the expiration date on my passport, when I renew my passport do I have to reapply for an Open work permit or will it extend validity automatically ?
Yes is your wp!
But then you have to apply again,unfortunately it doesn’t renew automatically

marvz21

Jan 20, 2015

yes that’s your OWP.
you will need to reapply again, it doesn’t extend automatically.

commonlaw2018

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017

you have to reapply. But you could apply online directly then.

May I know your timeline? When CIC received your application?

Reactions: SunnyK17