Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
27-03-2017
Med's Done....
upfront/passed
Annjo89 said:
Hello,

I have trouble to link my Common-law sponsorship with an OWP application to my account. I already have an account but what it says when I try link the application is: Based on the information you entered, we found no applications..

Can please someone help me :)
Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application - try saying 2, even if it's only one applicant. It has been working for everybody so far:)

mohamednbil179

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
hello, my wife gonna sponser me , we prepre our documents , i have some question please,
1)

One (1) document from three (3) of the following sets of options:
. Joint ownership of residential property or joint residential leases or joint rental agreements listing both the sponsor and the principal
applicant; (Minimum 1 document).
. Proof of joint utilities accounts (electricity, gas, telephone); (Minimum 1 document).[/b][/b]
. Important documents for you and your sponsor showing the same address, such as copies of Government issued identification
documents: driver's licenses, insurance policies, etc.
. Important documents for you or your sponsor showing that you are recognized as each other's spouse (such as employment or
insurance benefits). (Minimum 1 document).[/b]
. Documentary evidence of financial support between your sponsor and yourself.
. Other proof that your relationship is recognized by your friends and/or family (e.g. Letters, social media information showing a
public relationship, etc.)
i just have Documentary evidence of financial support between your sponsor and yourself.
. Other proof that your relationship is recognized by your friends and/or family (e.g. Letters, social media information showing a
public relationship, etc. i dont Proof of joint utilities accounts or Joint ownership of residential property or joint residential leases or joint rental agreements.
2) i am will send my application by UPS or purolator courier , which address can i send for because in the immegration site said If you are sending the application by a courier service instead of by mail, use this address (no public drop-offs):

Case Processing Centre – Mississauga
2 Robert Speck Parkway, Suite 300
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8

Application for spouses or common-law partners (currently living in Canada) applying under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class:
CPC-Mississauga
P.O. Box 5040, Station B
Mississauga, ON
L5A 3A4

my application is inland

thank you sooo much

Jiro

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC - Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
Doc's Request.
17-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Med's Request
26-01-2018
Med's Done....
06-03-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2018
Annjo89 said:
Hello,

I have trouble to link my Common-law sponsorship with an OWP application to my account. I already have an account but what it says when I try link the application is: Based on the information you entered, we found no applications..

Can please someone help me :)
We tried for two days. The below combination seemed to work for many forum members and is heavily documented. It did work for us too.

Identification: Application number + family name.
City of birth: put one space, do not type anything
Passport: leave all fields blank
Intended city to live in: Sponsor's address
Number of applicants: 2

Jiro

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC - Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
Doc's Request.
17-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Med's Request
26-01-2018
Med's Done....
06-03-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2018
mohamednbil179 said:
hello, my wife gonna sponser me , we prepre our documents , i have some question please,
1)

. Joint ownership of residential property or joint residential leases or joint rental agreements listing both the sponsor and the principal
. Proof of joint utilities accounts (electricity, gas, telephone); (Minimum 1 document).[/b][/b]
. Important documents for you and your sponsor showing the same address, such as copies of Government issued identification
. Important documents for you or your sponsor showing that you are recognized as each other's spouse (such as employment or
i just have Documentary evidence of financial support between your sponsor and yourself.
public relationship, etc. i dont Proof of joint utilities accounts or Joint ownership of residential property or joint residential leases or joint rental agreements.
2) i am will send my application by UPS or purolator courier , which address can i send for because in the immegration site said If you are sending the application by a courier service instead of by mail, use this address (no public drop-offs):

Case Processing Centre – Mississauga
2 Robert Speck Parkway, Suite 300
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8

Application for spouses or common-law partners (currently living in Canada) applying under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class:
CPC-Mississauga
P.O. Box 5040, Station B
Mississauga, ON
L5A 3A4

my application is inland

thank you sooo much
Send your application to the first address. The Robert Speck address. As for your other portion, I don't understand your question at all.

mohamednbil179

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
IN THE CHECK LIST THERE IS THIS ISSUE :

i just have Documentary evidence of financial support between MY WIFE and ME.
. I AHVE EMAILS FROM MY SISTER IN EGYPT , AND I social media information showing a
public relationship,
i dont HAVE Proof of joint utilities accounts or Joint ownership of residential property or joint residential leases or joint rental agreements.

IS THIS ENOUGH ???

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
Waitingonthemlike said:
good morning everyone I hope this week all of our dec 2016 applicant and 2017 will receive their OWP, this Friday coming will make 4month since I have applied and still no OWP the only thing I have revive is AOR after that nothing and its very frustrating siting at home with nothing to do, is anyone in the same position as me?and has anyone in that timeline recently receive anything?if yes plz share your timeline and what you have receive all the best to eveyone
Did you have a valid visitor status when you applied? If so, I'd call IRCC to inquire. A valid visitor status is required to qualify for the OWP.

KandyK

Feb 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
O4-04-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
File Transfer...
05/10/2017
Med's Request
19/07/2017
Med's Done....
03/08/2017
LANDED..........
10/19/2017
How long after AOR did you guys receive your sponsor approval? Been a month for me and still haven't received S.A.

Elena1212

Apr 13, 2017
I got my OWP by mail today,a month later since AOR,thank God and Canadian government :)
Wish you guys to get soon what you are waiting for!

Jiro

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC - Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
Doc's Request.
17-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Med's Request
26-01-2018
Med's Done....
06-03-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2018
mohamednbil179 said:
IN THE CHECK LIST THERE IS THIS ISSUE :

i just have Documentary evidence of financial support between MY WIFE and ME.
. I AHVE EMAILS FROM MY SISTER IN EGYPT , AND I social media information showing a
public relationship,
i dont HAVE Proof of joint utilities accounts or Joint ownership of residential property or joint residential leases or joint rental agreements.

IS THIS ENOUGH ???
It doesnt seem like it. You have two out of the six categories.

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
KandyK said:
How long after AOR did you guys receive your sponsor approval? Been a month for me and still haven't received S.A.
It's not actually normal to get SA so fast, unless you were an Outland applicant--as far as the Old app was concerned--people from early 2016 are still getting SA.
HOWEVER, CIC is changing things up, so it is really hard to say when SA will be given. Only a handful of new application applicants have reported receiving Sponsor Approval.

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
HInland said:
Hi Guys,

New follower to this post here. I have submitted my spouse application yesterday.

Does anyone knows who manage this Spreadsheet?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yn3BFzI4q4xAy4EW3pG4CgQz9o3EzF5b18_tcSJwBhA/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=658237024

God luck to us all!
Hi HInland. I am an editor on the spreadsheet. Sophieee is the owner of the sheet. I added you to it. If you want to add updates, just use the first tab "New Entry and Update" enter your user name "HInland" and type your updates in the appropriate boxes. Myself, or another editor will move the info over. Note I am not as involved on this site as I once was.

Wuf13

Apr 27, 2017
cdylie said:
Hello,

My application is received on 15 February 2017.
Inland AOR on 13 March 2017.
Linked application online on 16 March 2017.

and nothing after... along with the AOR email that they sent to my sponsor on 13 March, they also asked for CSQ which I applied and received by mail as per today. But there is nothing about Schedule A nor Police certificate. When I checked via E-cas today, it say that they sent me a correspondence on 17 March. I didn't receive any email after 16 March so I called the cic call center. They informed me that they sent me an email to ask for a schedule A on 17 March. I insisted that I don't have it. So, they said that they will resend me this email..so far, I haven't received any new email from them. Neither can I upload the additional document via GCkey. I am so worried since if they asked for Schedule A on 17 March, I have passed the time limit to provide it. I mean to call them again tomorrow before send the additional document by IRCC Webform. I need your suggestion. Thank You.

Hi cdylie and other.

Do you get any further responds of this? I have the same problem like you. I didn't get any email or information since I linked my application on March 29, 2017. I called CIC call center on April 26, 2017 and they said on March 30, 2017 they sent me an email to ask for SA and PCC, but I never got it. I tried to called them twice and they asked me to send SA and PCC through registered mail and webform. I'm kinda worried because i passed the due date.

Yulia V

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
27-03-2017
Med's Done....
upfront/passed
Elena1212 said:
I got my OWP by mail today,a month later since AOR,thank God and Canadian government :)
Wish you guys to get soon what you are waiting for!
Congrats Elena! I am still waiting for mine, but I am happy to see that people get theirs so fast! ;)

Have you received SA as well?

Elena1212

Apr 13, 2017
Yulia V said:
Congrats Elena! I am still waiting for mine, but I am happy to see that people get theirs so fast! ;)

Have you received SA as well?
Thank you very much Yulia:)
No,I haven't received anything yet.No replies if they get my Pcc and Schedule A.Finally I received my police certificate from Ukraine and now I don't know if to mail it to them or just wait.No news for you yet?

Yulia V

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
27-03-2017
Med's Done....
upfront/passed
Elena1212 said:
Thank you very much Yulia:)
No,I haven't received anything yet.No replies if they get my Pcc and Schedule A.Finally I received my police certificate from Ukraine and now I don't know if to mail it to them or just wait.No news for you yet?
I think you can just mail it to them. I mailed my Schedule A last Friday and now the status of Background Check on Mycic changed to: We are processing your background check. This is the only change that has been made to my account so far ::)