Jul 6, 2017
Ontario
App. Filed.......
26-06-2017
Doc's Request.
27-07-2017
AOR Received.
25-07-2017
Oh no, I sent my application on September 14, will it be sent back to me? In this case, it will take 2 more months for me to get the AOR because I will need to resend my application
You aren't the only one who made that mistake. You can go a few pages back and see the whole discussion about it and what happened to people. I am guessing if you paid the total amount for the PR application they are gonna transfer the missing money from its funds. Some people have mentioned that it depends on a person who is dealing with your application - if they decide to be that nice to do that or not.

Reactions: KandyK

Kozyrytka

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
Ontario
App. Filed.......
26-06-2017
Doc's Request.
27-07-2017
AOR Received.
25-07-2017
Hi guys sorry i dont know where to post my question but i wanna ask about the difference between "FAMILY CLASS" AND "SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP IN CANADA CLASS"
which one should i apply for? i read that in SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP IN CANADA CLASS me and my canadian husband should live together in canada... we dont have any conjugal property or shared expenses yet in canada to proof the cohabitation since i just arrived here last August. :(
Do you live together with your husband? If yes then the spousal sponsorship class will be the right one. As a proof of some shared expenses here are some ideas:
- If you are married, you might be able to show a proof of him/you paying for the marriage certificate (Marriage certificate receipt)
- Ask your husband to add you to his bank account or open a new bank account with both of your names in it - it will prove that you own a bank account together. The papers are done on the spot so you will have the proof of owning a bank account on the same day.
- Add you as a second line to his phone bill or/and gas bill (these things are done on the spot and they require only one type of an ID aka passport) - shared expenses - phone bill. For this one you will have to wait till a new bill will be issued with both of your names on it.
- Do you rent? Or maybe you live together with his family? Arrange a rental agreement with both of your names in it. You can write it by yourself as long as it is going to have landlord's signature, your husband's and yours.
- Transferring money to each other accounts, paid expenses - him inviting you to the movies or you inviting him (proof of you paying for two tickets), received gifts with your/his name on them etc.

To gather all of this it might take up to a month. Good luck :)

KandyK

Feb 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
O4-04-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
File Transfer...
05/10/2017
Med's Request
19/07/2017
Med's Done....
03/08/2017
LANDED..........
10/19/2017
Oh no, I sent my application on September 14, will it be sent back to me? In this case, it will take 2 more months for me to get the AOR because I will need to resend my application
They will send back the work permit part of the application and u need to fix the issue and send work permit back to respective office in Vegreville Alberta

Nadaa

Sep 21, 2017
Yukon Territory
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Jakarta
App. Filed.......
17-05-2023
They will send back the work permit part of the application and u need to fix the issue and send work permit back to respective office in Vegreville Alberta
It happened to me.. got returned the application of owp bcs of $155 only and sent it again to Mississauga :-( instead of Vegrevile, luckily they forwarded it to Vegrevile.. it took 5months 2weeks to get my owp

Reactions: KandyK

KandyK

Feb 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
O4-04-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
File Transfer...
05/10/2017
Med's Request
19/07/2017
Med's Done....
03/08/2017
LANDED..........
10/19/2017
It happened to me.. got returned the application of owp bcs of $155 only and sent it again to Mississauga :-( instead of Vegrevile, luckily they forwarded it to Vegrevile.. it took 5months 2weeks to get my owp
Oh wow. Thats a long wait for owp. Good it worked out in the end

Reactions: Nadaa

Amsadek4u

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Doc's Request.
15-07-2017
AOR Received.
13-07-2017
Why did it take so long? I mean 5 months, 2 weeks.
Where you out of status? or they had to wait for your AIP before issuing your OWP.

Nadaa

Sep 21, 2017
Yukon Territory
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Jakarta
App. Filed.......
17-05-2023
Why did it take so long? I mean 5 months, 2 weeks.
Where you out of status? or they had to wait for your AIP before issuing your OWP.
As my knowledge processing owp is around 4months. On my case, it took longer, coz of my own mistake, in beginning i paid $155 so my application been returned (took a month). Once received it, i paid another $100 than i send it again to Mississauga instead of Vegrevile ( I live in Alberta). My husband received AIP, 2 weeks before my CoPR :)

Nadaa

Sep 21, 2017
Yukon Territory
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Jakarta
App. Filed.......
17-05-2023
Hi
I am British citizen and my wife Canadian, I am going to apply for inland applicants of PR and work permit together.
I have few questions: how long the processing time would be ?
Will I be able to Treva while Application in process ?
Will I be able get health card after submission of application ?
And how long work permits takes ?
Many Thanks
@Kamranria i would like to share about insurance only..
I guess its depend on which province you live in Canada. I live in Calgary- Alberta, i applied my picture ID- a month after i arrived with TRV and applied Alberta healthcard 3months later (both will be mailed to your address within 12days). I sent my PR application 4month later :)

gellyvezina

Jul 8, 2012
Quebec
App. Filed.......
December 14,2017
IMO spousal sponsorship is part of family class. another part of this is parent grandparent program.
if you are married you should apply for inland spousal sponsorship.
Hi. They will ask you for proof of some sort of joint expenses or ownership or benefits or something with both names because the onus is on you to prove that you are in a conjugal relationship and the proof has to be compelling or else they will refuse your application. The new inland application package requires you to submit those documents listed or else you could wait until you have them all.

hi thanks for the response i appreciate it! I am married to my canadian husband for almost 4years now..i live in philippines and we never really live full time he just visit me and our baby in philippines 2-3 times a year and spends 30days each visit..he work as flight attendant. but as of the moment i am here in CAnada as visitor... can i still apply for spousal sponsorship inland? even if i enter canada only with visitor visa? (i have 5year multiple TRV)

i read that in one of the forms that they ask proof of cohabilitation and any conjugal matters but we dont have yet.. He could maybe put my name on the apartment lease document (in canada) then i can just make letter explaining why we dont have any other proof of cohabilitation (because we are from different country and we never really live full time) is this sounds legit? because they also put the option under the checklist that if cant provide atleast two of the needed documents i should write written explanation why.... :(

Last edited:

gellyvezina

Jul 8, 2012
Quebec
App. Filed.......
December 14,2017
Do you live together with your husband? If yes then the spousal sponsorship class will be the right one. As a proof of some shared expenses here are some ideas:
- If you are married, you might be able to show a proof of him/you paying for the marriage certificate (Marriage certificate receipt)
- Ask your husband to add you to his bank account or open a new bank account with both of your names in it - it will prove that you own a bank account together. The papers are done on the spot so you will have the proof of owning a bank account on the same day.
- Add you as a second line to his phone bill or/and gas bill (these things are done on the spot and they require only one type of an ID aka passport) - shared expenses - phone bill. For this one you will have to wait till a new bill will be issued with both of your names on it.
- Do you rent? Or maybe you live together with his family? Arrange a rental agreement with both of your names in it. You can write it by yourself as long as it is going to have landlord's signature, your husband's and yours.
- Transferring money to each other accounts, paid expenses - him inviting you to the movies or you inviting him (proof of you paying for two tickets), received gifts with your/his name on them etc.

To gather all of this it might take up to a month. Good luck :)

hi we never really live full time since we are from different country and he works as flight attendant he just visits us 2-3 times a year and spends 30days each visits . we are married almost 4years now and we have a 3year old child. i enter canada as visitor last august this year.i have 5year multiple entry TRV. He said itll be nice if we apply PR inland. but is it legit? can i apply for Spousal Sponsorship Inland in my case? i am here in canada since august (are we consider living together now? even if i i only hold a TRV VISIT Visa ? and just arrived last august here?)

Last edited: