IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Did you have to go to Immigration office at all ?
Everyone has to when you apply inland. That's where you land.

Do you mean for an interview other than landing?

EGH

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Hi @profiler

I am March 2017 applicant. My ECAS changes today from In Process/ Received to In process / In process. What it does mean? Have been over a year already. Thank you!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hi @profiler

I am March 2017 applicant. My ECAS changes today from In Process/ Received to In process / In process. What it does mean? Have been over a year already. Thank you!

Sorry, I'm not sure what it means. It can be a glitch...

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
Hi guys I sent my app in nov .2017
I just requested for gcms notes to see what’s happening and under medical it’s says not started yet but in the end last line it’s written due date :2019/01/09 what that date means ?

Elena123

Sep 7, 2017
Hi @profiler ,
I am Nov 2016 applicant.
I received Medical exam request Nov 2017, and TODAY I received email from CIC status that processing of my application has been completed and advice that Etobicoke IRCC will contact me to arrange an appointment for finalization my PR application. My application status shows Decision Made. What does that mean? Is there going to be a in person interview? Is there going to be telephone interview? What should I expect next?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hi @profiler ,
I am Nov 2016 applicant.
I received Medical exam request Nov 2017, and TODAY I received email from CIC status that processing of my application has been completed and advice that Etobicoke IRCC will contact me to arrange an appointment for finalization my PR application. My application status shows Decision Made. What does that mean? Is there going to be a in person interview? Is there going to be telephone interview? What should I expect next?
Etobicoke is an inland CIC office. That's for a landing interview. It sounds like it will be in person. You can expect to wait for a bit...Etobicoke is slow due to case volume. Then you will land, and in a couple years, see us all in the Citizenship forum :)

Elena123

Sep 7, 2017
Thank you so much, Profiler.
My work permit is going to be expired in August. Do you know the approximately time frame from in personal interview till they gant my PR? Will it take more than 3 months? I am just not sure if I need to extend my work premit now.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Thank you so much, Profiler.
My work permit is going to be expired in August. Do you know the approximately time frame from in personal interview till they gant my PR? Will it take more than 3 months? I am just not sure if I need to extend my work premit now.
9-11 weeks is common for Etobicoke. You will be landed long before August. But in case you get stuck, you can send the file to them a couple days before expiry, and you will be under "Implied Status". My signature has a crash course on fixing the OWP paperwork up quickly. They will issue a refund, if they don't actually complete the issuance of the permit.

jrseee

Star Member
Jan 11, 2010
Folks, our app was received on Nov. 30, 2016 and AOR on Dec. 16, 2016. Later on we sent in our medical (without being asked). E-CAS shows medical received and in-process for sponsorship approval. No other communication from IRCC whatsoever. Anybody else around the same timeline? I am getting worried :(

DariaZ

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Folks, our app was received on Nov. 30, 2016 and AOR on Dec. 16, 2016. Later on we sent in our medical (without being asked). E-CAS shows medical received and in-process for sponsorship approval. No other communication from IRCC whatsoever. Anybody else around the same timeline? I am getting worried :(
I applied Dec 6, 2016. Still no news from CIC. The only thing I know is that I have passed medicals.

janecki

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
I applied Dec 6, 2016. Still no news from CIC. The only thing I know is that I have passed medicals.
My wife application was received Dec 2, 2016, medicals by invitation Nov 2017, OWP approved Apr 11, 2018 as she was out of status. Otherwise Sponsorshi p is still “inprocess” according to ECAS.

DariaZ

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
My wife application was received Dec 2, 2016, medicals by invitation Nov 2017, OWP approved Apr 11, 2018 as she was out of status. Otherwise Sponsorshi p is still “inprocess” according to ECAS.
Do you have any notes from CIC that the sponsor is approved for sponsoring? I read that it usually takes several months for SA but it's been over a year for me and still no SA.:(