IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
That's quite the range! I'm waiting on Etobicoke.
Think thats the 11 week office, busiest one in the country!
You are correct here. Etobicoke has been known to move landings up to satisfy expiring medicals, passports, or security clearances. So, YMMV, but average is 9-11wks.

My wife had a landing invite from CIC-Kitchener within an hour of DM. So, yes, the range is crazy.

Reactions: Oldmacwright

xkevinx

Nov 3, 2016
You are correct here. Etobicoke has been known to move landings up to satisfy expiring medicals, passports, or security clearances. So, YMMV, but average is 9-11wks.

My wife had a landing invite from CIC-Kitchener within an hour of DM. So, yes, the range is crazy.
I had a feeling I'd be in the 9-11 week range! That's good to know though. It's super exciting to nearly be at the end. I'm looking forward to not having a time limit on my stay here in Canada. I have really found home here in this great country.

I can't thank you enough for your support throughout this process profiler, along with the others who have provided quick responses. It's a lonely and confusing process at times. It's great to have such helpful people providing their insights and reassurances.

Reactions: profiler

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I had a feeling I'd be in the 9-11 week range! That's good to know though. It's super exciting to nearly be at the end. I'm looking forward to not having a time limit on my stay here in Canada. I have really found home here in this great country.

I can't thank you enough for your support throughout this process profiler, along with the others who have provided quick responses. It's a lonely and confusing process at times. It's great to have such helpful people providing their insights and reassurances.
You bet! I know it's tough being in the information vacuum. We were there too, right?

If you have a DM, that's it. You don't have to limit your stay at all. It's just formality now.

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
From FLORIDA IN Ontario Ca
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
Hi there, I am an early December 2016 applicant. I have been trying to reach IRCC to find out the status of my application for months. Every time I call them, an automatic voice of some lady just doesn't let me speak to alife person. I noticed that there are some people on this forume that actually manage to reach someone on the IRCC side.
Could you share what kind of magic you use to get through this nasty automated woman and get more information about your applications. I am starting to worry as I hear people are getting their applications sorted out from the end of November to beginning of December of 2016.
No Magic, just call, go thru the phone prompts and then sit on hold for usually about 30 to 45 min.. gotta have patience

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017

rosa_landaverde

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
@profiler

hi, I have a quick question for you. I am about to send
SOLEMN DECLARATION CONCERNING A PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD THAT WAS LOST, STOLEN, DESTROYED OR NEVER RECEIVED
and it is a 1 page form but in the top corner it asks for client ID number is that the UCI number, i wish to know before i fax this to immigration.????? any idea

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
@profiler

hi, I have a quick question for you. I am about to send
SOLEMN DECLARATION CONCERNING A PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD THAT WAS LOST, STOLEN, DESTROYED OR NEVER RECEIVED
and it is a 1 page form but in the top corner it asks for client ID number is that the UCI number, i wish to know before i fax this to immigration.????? any idea

UCI - universal client identifier. So, yes, it's UCI.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
what do you do to extend it ? it was done July last year... and at the rate they are moving it will expire...
You're getting squirrelly :) Time for a project methinks.

The officer processing the file can choose to extend it. You cannot request it. They just automatically do it. I suspect it's based on the health risks from the region you're from. In your case, I wouldn't expect an extension...not for those from the Bayou ;) (I can't remember which part of FL you're from... so, we'll just call this a bad joke and move on ;) ).

Reactions: WOLFHAWK

Yas-incanada-spouse

Jun 30, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
02-12-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hello everyone, my PR journey came to an end today atlast (say 99%), here is my timeline...

Application Sent : 10 Nov 2016 (with upfront medical along with owp application)
Application received : 15 Nov 2016
AOR : 6 Dec 2016
OWP : 7 March 2017
AIP / SA : 30 JAN 2018
Telephone landing interview email : 31 JAN 2018
(there were two emails one with instructions about telephone interview, and another with 2 COPRs (IRCC copy & Client copy), and i was asked to print both copies in legal format paper and kept ready during the interview)

Telephone Landing interview : 7 March 2018 (call received at the scheduled time, the rep asked me few questions about my passport no, validity etc, she then went thro the COPRs with me to check if there are any mistakes, she then spoke to my husband (sponsor) confirming whether he wants to sponsor me etc, he said YES YES YES to all her questions & she asked me to sign both the COPRs without dates. She then explained us the next steps to mail / courier the COPRs along with 2 photographs which we did the same day 7 March by courier) she then asked me few survey questions about the experience about this new pilot program.

COPR received by them : 8 March 2018
PR Approval email : 8 March 2018
received my COPR signed & sent by them : 13 March 2018

Pheww what a relief, Thanks to everyone in this forum especially profiler & sylvian who is able to clear all our doubts...i think we are the last batch of this 2016 forum (nov-dec) and i hope everyone gets cleared with their application the earliest...
Thanks a ton !!!
Hello everyone, Here is an update on my timeline & i would say its 100% complete now :)

November 2016 Applicant
Telephone Landing - 8 Mar 2018
PR Card status Approved - 23 Apr 2018
PR Card received by mail - 26 Apr 2018

So it took 50 days to receive PR card after landing.. hope this info helps to those who are waiting.
Thank you, and see you all in citizenship forum after 2 years :-D

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hello everyone, Here is an update on my timeline & i would say its 100% complete now :)

November 2016 Applicant

So it took 50 days to receive PR card after landing.. hope this info helps to those who are waiting.

Perfect! Congrats!

Reactions: Yas-incanada-spouse

janecki

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012

November 2016 Applicant

Did you have to go to Immigration office at all ?