15-11-2016
AOR Received.
02-12-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
profiler

Hello all,
Hi Lily44,
I saw that you succeeded in linking your PR card application to your account.
I have been trying to do that for days with no succes, keep saying we do not found your application.

Any tips to make it work ?

Thanks

Hi I just linked my PR card application thro CIC website... if you try with your PR application number it wouldn't work as the PR card application number is different from PR application number.. so try with your lastname & first name with other basic details it should work like how it worked for me:) hope this helps..

Reactions: FAWEZANA

FAWEZANA

Sep 19, 2017
Hi I just linked my PR card application thro CIC website... if you try with your PR application number it wouldn't work as the PR card application number is different from PR application number.. so try with your lastname & first name with other basic details it should work like how it worked for me:) hope this helps..
Please could you tell which fields you filled because still does not work for me.
Thanks

KathrineF

Mar 8, 2018
Hi, Im new in this forum, I just want to ask you guys questions about my husband’s application.
We applied Nov 18,2016
AOR- dec 19,2016
Owp- march 2017
March 2,2018- I received this letter “this refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in Etobicoke IRCC will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application” (checked ecas both side says DM)

March 7,2018–i received this “ It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements.”

My question is why i received the message saying my application is completed already, then after that they message me saying that i need to do background check still?

Yas-incanada-spouse

Jun 30, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
02-12-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Please could you tell which fields you filled because still does not work for me.
Thanks
It was last name, first name , date of birth, city of birth, country of birth, COPR date (your landing date that u can find on your COPR) , country of citizenship (your passport country) & your marital status ...

Reactions: FAWEZANA

lexmark

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Well thank you. Yourself?
I am doing great Profiler

Thanks for your selfless service on this forum

A lot of us are beneficiaries of your magnanimity with regards sharing PR application process knowledge

Thanks also for staying around and rendering further assistance to the 2016 batch even after your wife got her PR a while ago

More power to your elbows bro

You are a rare specie in this selfish world we live in

I wish I knew how to set up a forum here, it would be nice when all the 2016 batch are done and successful to hibernate at the new forum while we wait for citizenship

I am sure I speak many peoples mind when I say we would love to have you around when the citizenship process begins

No punctuations because my keypad isn't working well tonight

Anyway, thanks again

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I am doing great Profiler

Thanks for your selfless service on this forum

A lot of us are beneficiaries of your magnanimity with regards sharing PR application process knowledge

Thanks also for staying around and rendering further assistance to the 2016 batch even after your wife got her PR a while ago

More power to your elbows bro

You are a rare specie in this selfish world we live in

I wish I knew how to set up a forum here, it would be nice when all the 2016 batch are done and successful to hibernate at the new forum while we wait for citizenship

I am sure I speak many peoples mind when I say we would love to have you around when the citizenship process begins

No punctuations because my keypad isn't working well tonight

Anyway, thanks again

Sometimes it's trying...but in the end, everyone wins.

There has been three such letters for inland PRs that I've heard about here. One I was personally involved in its correction, and that person landed shortly after. A second, I found out about after the case was refused. And the third was a(n unintentional?) misrepresentation of the Sponsor -- who had become a PR without including their common-law partner. Complicated.

But out of the thousand (2?) applicants that have passed by here, there has thankfully been no others.

Citizenship is remarkably simple. A 6-page true/false questionnaire and the liberation of oppressed Canadian dollars from your wallet ($600-something). And another 12 months to get your approval and swearing in ceremony date and time.

The biggest thing to remember is, you need to account for your time away (so they have an idea if you have been in Canada enough days). The rest is dead simple.

Last edited:
Reactions: lexmark

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016