Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hi,
Finally we get to the edge of 16 months journey,
Nothing happened for 9 months then suddenly all done in a course of 3 weeks from AIP to landing.

Good luck and (abundant) patience for the ones still waiting,
Many thanks to all, particularly the always helpful Profiler,

Timeline:
Application: October 21st 2016
AOR: November 17th 2016
OWP: february 2017
AIP-SA : January 30th 2018
DM (both side) on Ecas : January 31th 2018
Landing scheduling : February 15th 2018
Landing (phone interview) February 23rd 2018
Congrats!

Andyjack

Jun 7, 2017
Hello anyone, I haven't been on here for awhile. Anyways I am June 2016 applicant and was wondering if there's any june 2016 or any 2016 applicants still waiting for final decisions or Landing for PR. My application has been almost 20 months now and nothing since I submitted the last request from
Cic for police certificate in Oct. 2017. Though I got a acknowledgement receipt from my consultant in Jan 2018 saying cic got it. My wife being my sponsor and I have been approved already. Medical was successful, MP says background check/ security and criminality is in process. Can anyone help me understand what's next or what we should be expecting?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hello anyone, I haven't been on here for awhile. Anyways I am June 2016 applicant and was wondering if there's any june 2016 or any 2016 applicants still waiting for final decisions or Landing for PR. My application has been almost 20 months now and nothing since I submitted the last request from
Cic for police certificate in Oct. 2017. Though I got a acknowledgement receipt from my consultant in Jan 2018 saying cic got it. My wife being my sponsor and I have been approved already. Medical was successful, MP says background check/ security and criminality is in process. Can anyone help me understand what's next or what we should be expecting?
It will be security that's pending. Criminality takes no time at all. It should be completed soon. Do you have dependents as well?

Andyjack

Jun 7, 2017
Thanks. I really hope it's completed soon. Just curious, what do you mean by its pending? Like it's done, but waiting final approval? No dependents.

xkevinx

Nov 3, 2016
It's automatic.

AIP = Eligibility. Once you pass the stage where they decide your Eligibility (are you a member of the Family class, for example), then yes, that starts stage 2.
Hi Profiler! I called up CIC and they said my RCMP Report was not in the system. This was submitted on Feb 2nd and still wasn't received on Feb 23. I uploaded my customer copy of the fingerprints to my application just to play it safe. What are the odds the report has already been received but it's sitting on a desk somewhere waiting to be added into the system? It's making me pretty nervous knowing I'm reaching the final stages, and a simple check that should have taken a few days hasn't gone through. Is there any way I can check with RCMP to see if they processed/sent the report or am I just being unnecessarily paranoid?! Technically the report is meant to be with CIC by March 1st.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Thanks. I really hope it's completed soon. Just curious, what do you mean by its pending? Like it's done, but waiting final approval? No dependents.
Pending means they are waiting for it.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hi Profiler! I called up CIC and they said my RCMP Report was not in the system. This was submitted on Feb 2nd and still wasn't received on Feb 23. I uploaded my customer copy of the fingerprints to my application just to play it safe. What are the odds the report has already been received but it's sitting on a desk somewhere waiting to be added into the system? It's making me pretty nervous knowing I'm reaching the final stages, and a simple check that should have taken a few days hasn't gone through. Is there any way I can check with RCMP to see if they processed/sent the report or am I just being unnecessarily paranoid?! Technically the report is meant to be with CIC by March 1st.
The odds are less than zero. They are sent to CIC via email and are automatically entered.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Wha

That sounds bad. What course of action should I be taking at this stage?
You could try calling them. I wouldn't think it's necessarily bad; it could be backlog from Asylum/Refugee claims. Though I have not seen a delay in Criminality. I would just wait a week or two, and then call them. My guess is, it's just a call centre computer who needs an update.

xkevinx

Nov 3, 2016
You could try calling them. I wouldn't think it's necessarily bad; it could be backlog from Asylum/Refugee claims. Though I have not seen a delay in Criminality. I would just wait a week or two, and then call them. My guess is, it's just a call centre computer who needs an update.
I checked in with the National Pardon Centre who did my fingerprinting and RCMP. Seems like both those places did their job swiftly! They said last Friday is roughly when it should have arrived. Sounds like I'm either waiting on Canada Post to deliver the report to Mississauga, or it's currently sitting on a desk waiting to be processed.

I'm guessing I made the mistake of not adding the email address onto the address field which is probably why I have been suffering the long wait in recent weeks.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016