IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I will also froze just like your wife.. even starting now, I already so nervous... hahaha :D
they asked for some papers, like my husband work place letter stated how long he works and how much he earns .. (we forget to included that when we apply, we just filled in tax paper)

My husband also keep asking, like do you think they will put us in separate room and interview us? like that? hahaa
Tell him, it's like the way the banks used to be in the 1980s here. You're called up to a wicket, and you talk to them, like you would a teller at a bank -- or at Service Ontario. Not at all a relationship interview.

In fact, when my wife landed, they didn't even ask me who I was... I had to beg and hand them my DL :(

InlandSep16

Jan 16, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-09-2016
Doc's Request.
10-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-11-2016
Med's Request
06-10-2017
Med's Done....
10-10-2017
Interview........
02-12-2018
LANDED..........
02-12-2018
Good morning,

AIP was received on Jan 24.

Our application was received on October 27, 2016

Looking for the landing step
What does your eCAS shows?
I got mine AIP on on January 24th as well and it shows DECISION MADE on Both Sides.
Thanks

Reactions: abcdmud and Melhem1

xkevinx

Nov 3, 2016
Have there been delays with processing applications recently? I feel like I've been calling up every week for the last month and still getting the same date for when the last applications were processed (currently Oct 28 2016). I'm getting so close to the AIP period that I can't contain my excitement!

ferrod

Nov 6, 2017
Hi, I finally just got Decision Made on both sides (ECAS). But haven't received any letter or any information. Should I get anything? and what is the next step.. (how long aprox)?
Thank you

Reactions: Les bleus

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
hi, if we get landing letter interview does that mean i can just book one way ticket to canada for that day and ill get the visa on that day to start my life?

rosa_landaverde

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
We are pleased to inform you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an
interview that is scheduled for 1:00 PM on FEB. 2, 2018. Your interview will be conducted at:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada – Toronto (Etobicoke)
(Citizenship and Immigration Canada on official signs)
5353 Dundas Street West, Etobicoke, ON M9B 6K5
Suite 100, Ground Floor; also accessible via 5343 Dundas Street West
Please bring this invitation letter to the interview. You must also attend the interview with the following:
 Your passport
o You must provide us with satisfactory original identity documents in order to acquire permanent residence status.
o If your passport is currently being held by the Government of Canada (IRCC/CBSA), we will request it on your behalf.
 Two photographs for your permanent resident card
o Permanent resident card photograph specifications are listed on the following page.
o We will not process photographs that do not meet our specifications.
 Your current Social Insurance Number, only if you are in possession of one
o You will need to change your Social Insurance Number (SIN) to reflect your new status as a permanent resident.
o Service Canada representatives may be available at this interview to assist you in obtaining your new SIN.
 Your in-Canada dependent(s), only if you have include

" got this letter today" my question is this the landing interview or the couple interview they do to check if we are a real couple?

rosa_landaverde

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
:
We are pleased to inform you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an
interview that is scheduled for 1:00 PM on FEB. 2, 2018. Your interview will be conducted at:
Please bring this invitation letter to the interview. You must also attend the interview with the following:
 Your passport
o You must provide us with satisfactory original identity documents in order to acquire permanent residence status.
o If your passport is currently being held by the Government of Canada (IRCC/CBSA), we will request it on your behalf.
o Permanent resident card photograph specifications are listed on the following page.
o You will need to change your Social Insurance Number (SIN) to reflect your new status as a permanent resident.
o Service Canada representatives may be available at this interview to assist you in obtaining your new SIN.

" my question is , this interview is for landing or to see if we are a real couple?"""

@profiler

InlandSep16

Jan 16, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-09-2016
Doc's Request.
10-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-11-2016
Med's Request
06-10-2017
Med's Done....
10-10-2017
Interview........
02-12-2018
LANDED..........
02-12-2018
:
 Your passport

" my question is , this interview is for landing or to see if we are a real couple?"""

@profiler
I am not @profiler but I can bet it is your landing letter. Congratulations!!
When did you get the decision made on your ECAS??
Thanks

rosa_landaverde

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Hi everyone,

I was wondering i have a open work permit, if i am NOT working will it effect my PR application?

Thanks
I am not @profiler but I can bet it is your landing letter. Congratulations!!
When did you get the decision made on your ECAS??
Thanks
We got the first letter saying Etobicoke office was going to contact us on January 16, 2018. We received today the second letter from Etobicoke office for our interview date. It only took 1 week to get the second letter. It was faster than we thought . @InlandSep16

Reactions: InlandSep16

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
:
 Your passport

@profiler
@InlandSep16

Profiler sounds familiar...

Congrats! That's a landing. Not a relationship interview.

Les bleus

May 12, 2017
Hi, I finally just got Decision Made on both sides (ECAS). But haven't received any letter or any information. Should I get anything? and what is the next step.. (how long aprox)?
Thank you
That's a good news. I've been waiting to hear from you since your wife's incident. I hope they contact you for landing interview soon. Congrats.

ferrod

Nov 6, 2017
That's a good news. I've been waiting to hear from you since your wife's incident. I hope they contact you for landing interview soon. Congrats.
Thank you "Les bleus". It all worked out exactly as you said, thank you again for your advice.
One question, if it says "Decision Made"on both sides, that means we are approved? Or it could still mean that a decision has been made and they are refusing the application?