Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hi Guys

Need your help and suggestions. My wife just recieved the “Authorized” email from CIC saying that her PR application has been authorized and my local office will contact her for an appointment. (I guess this will be her interview appoitment). My question is how long they will take to contact (i.e. Edmonton office)? And when they normally schedule the appointment (how much time i have coz my wife is travelling back home from Jan 7 to Feb 28)? What i have learnt from different posts here that sponsor has to be present at the interview but the problem is i am an officer at canadian armed forces and i will be on out of town training from jan 15 to 24 april ... in that case can i request to have the interview without being sponsor present????

I am so confused

Thanks
So, inland you are required to be there. HOWEVER, contact the call centre and make sure they are aware that your a CAF member, and you're out of town dates. They will accommodate (if they can't schedule before, parhaps via telephone?).

Edmonton, I believe, is 2-4 wks for now. Also, she really shouldn't travel until they send her PR card. They can tell her how to overcome this at landing.

Congrats and Happy Holidays!

Reactions: sylvain1

Arman Purba Kainth

Jul 26, 2017
Did the officers there charge him (give him a ticket)? What area of Canada.

It will only matter in cases like Dangerous Driving, DUI, etc. If it was a simple Fail to Stop or unsafe lane change, something highway related (therefore not criminal), it's not required to disclose.

If it was criminal, then he still has the presumption of innocence until he pleads (pays the fine, etc) or has been finalized with a criminal court. So they ask about convictions, not commissions.
It was a left turn collision. He was neither drunk and has all the valid documents. He was neither given a traffic ticket though. He just went to collision centre to claim auto insurance. Is it safe to report it to collision centre?

Ravi_GY

Jul 21, 2017
App. Filed.......
09-3016
Guys i landed today at etobicoke...officially PR.Everything went smoothly...was scheduled for 8:30 am got to the counter by 9:30am and it lasted for abt 5mins...Just wanna wish everyone well .Thank you all for helping expecially Profiler.Happy Holidays

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Guys i landed today at etobicoke...officially PR.Everything went smoothly...was scheduled for 8:30 am got to the counter by 9:30am and it lasted for abt 5mins...Just wanna wish everyone well .Thank you all for helping expecially Profiler.Happy Holidays
Congrats!
Happy Holidays!

Last edited:

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
It was a left turn collision. He was neither drunk and has all the valid documents. He was neither given a traffic ticket though. He just went to collision centre to claim auto insurance. Is it safe to report it to collision centre?
No issues then..

VIRGIEWOOLF

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/1/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Successful
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Valid Passport pages Requested 07/11/2017
LANDED..........
15-12-2017
Congrats!

Gusbella

Jun 8, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-07-2016
AOR Received.
02-08-2016
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
Hello Guys,

I would personally like to thank all the people who answered my questions, special shout out to the profiler. This forum has been a great help !!! . The landing interview was done on Thursday 21st December, was piece of cake.

Have a Merry Christmas and happy holidays .

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hello Guys,

I would personally like to thank all the people who answered my questions, special shout out to the profiler. This forum has been a great help !!! . The landing interview was done on Thursday 21st December, was piece of cake.

Congrats! Happy holidays to you as well.

VIRGIEWOOLF

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/1/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Successful
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Valid Passport pages Requested 07/11/2017
LANDED..........
15-12-2017
Hello Guys,

Congrats!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Happy Holidays everyone! I hope you all have a safe and wonderful season. I also hope for rapid landings for you all!

@sylvain1: to quote Red Green, "Keep your stick on the ice." Be good. Don't do anything I wouldn't do -- that doesn't preclude much, I'm afraid...

meaningful1

Dec 9, 2016
London
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
Happy Holidays everyone! I hope you all have a safe and wonderful season. I also hope for rapid landings for you all!

@sylvain1: to quote Red Green, "Keep your stick on the ice." Be good. Don't do anything I wouldn't do -- that doesn't preclude much, I'm afraid...

I hope that the season find you and yours in good health. Specifically , I hope you have plenty to eat and drink. . . cake pie, rice n beans oxtail fish beef maybe even some pork. Drink some wine whiskey some white rum etc etc and put on about 30 lbs
This don't sound like your friend lol

Merry Christmas bro
To all those in the journey . . those finish or shortly to. . specially to 2016 applicants n those who made the journey easier. . .
Happy Christmas n merry new year

Save some of your monies. . sales are greater in January
Walk ride n drive carefully

meaningful1

Dec 9, 2016
London
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
To all those in the journey . . those finish or shortly to. . specially to 2016 applicants n those who made the journey easier. . .

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I hope that the season find you and yours in good health. Specifically , I hope you have plenty to eat and drink. . . cake pie, rice n beans oxtail fish beef maybe even some pork. Drink some wine whiskey some white rum etc etc and put on about 30 lbs
This don't sound like your friend lol

Merry Christmas bro

You also stay out of trouble! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

xkevinx

Nov 3, 2016
So good to hear all these people are completing their landing. Hopefully I'm getting close now. It's going to be such a relief to have the whole process over. I'm really looking forward to not having a time limit on my stay in this amazing country. Wishing everyone on the forum a happy holidays!