Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
@profiler
Regarding the Right of Permanent Residence Fee: I wish to pay only the RPRF of $490 since I already paid the Sponsorship fee ($75) and the principal applicant processing fee ($475). I already paid the other two through the $550 package. However, there is no option to only pay the third RPRF. What can I do since I don't want to have to pay $1040 to cover two payments I already made?
Glad you found it. RPRF is available in the payment system to pay it.

JF91

Oct 16, 2017
I got an update a couple of days ago. Received a letter requesting proof of cohabitation and they asked for updated phone numbers. They tried contacting us multiple times unsuccessfully .
I realized that we still have old phone numbers on file that no longer exist.
Sent them all the proofs I have and new phone numbers . That's what probably caused the delay.
Aug 2016 applicant..

p.s. surprised they requested more proofs, I guess a child together is not enough :D
p.s.s. received SA/AIP back in July
The phone number mix up is why they asked. Inlands have to prove cohabitation, where outlands have to show communication and financial support proof. It's not relationship proof they need (that's where the child comes in) as you already have AIP.

They have been trying to validate cohabitation of everyone in the last year...usually by phone. I can't say if they called us or not. Neither of us answered if they did...

Once they have that, I would expect DM within 30-60 days...basically next time they pick your file up
In my case I got an email telling me to prove cohabitation asap and send it to them via fax. I did it and got my DM the day after.

gc1600

Nov 8, 2017
Hello everybody!

Great news! I got my DM (applicant's side) just a couple of days ago! Finally! It has taken 16 months for me, which is quite a bit above average.

I am pretty sure that I will be landing in the Vancouver office (given that I am in Victoria) - does anyone know how long the wait will be?

Thanks!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hello everybody!

Great news! I got my DM (applicant's side) just a couple of days ago! Finally! It has taken 16 months for me, which is quite a bit above average.

I am pretty sure that I will be landing in the Vancouver office (given that I am in Victoria) - does anyone know how long the wait will be?

Thanks!
Congrats.

It's actually not that far above average, if you take into account that this time last year, that would be considered fast.

Either Vancouver or Surrey. Which ever is closer to you. They assign the landing office by your postal code.

Wait can be 1 - 9 weeks. If it's Vancouver I think the average time is about 4 weeks.

Inlandspouse

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Hello everyone!!

See a decision made on ecas since Monday but nothing else. Talked to call centre and they said they have not printed anything to send out yet.
It is a good news, that is for sure (I believe :)

Thanks everyone here for all the help.
Any idea of how long to wait for landing in Etobicoke office ?

Reactions: profiler

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hello everyone!!

See a decision made on ecas since Monday but nothing else. Talked to call centre and they said they have not printed anything to send out yet.
It is a good news, that is for sure (I believe :)

Thanks everyone here for all the help.
Any idea of how long to wait for landing in Etobicoke office ?
If you didn't get a procedural fairness letter (which you would know if you did), it's good news then! Congrats!

Etobicoke is 1-9 wks. Some reporting 3; some 10. But CIC is stating 9.

Cshah123

Nov 26, 2017
Hello everyone,
is it OK to postpone inland interview or will it effect on my applications? I am planning to go on vacation for a months in Feb-2018 and expecting to having my spouse inland interview during that time only?
what is the process to postpone interview? will they going to call or email me to schedule interview?
if i postpone after how many weeks or days usually they reschedule?
thanks

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hello everyone,
is it OK to postpone inland interview or will it effect on my applications? I am planning to go on vacation for a months in Feb-2018 and expecting to having my spouse inland interview during that time only?
what is the process to postpone interview? will they going to call or email me to schedule interview?
if i postpone after how many weeks or days usually they reschedule?
thanks
Wait until they send you the invite to land. Then you can notify them that you're either not in Canada, or you expect to leave. Give them the return date. They will reschedule. It will be fine.

dok

Apr 20, 2014
I just logged in to MyCIC to check my application status. It says updated but nothing really has changed when I click to view. ecas too hasn't changed. Anyone has idea what's happening? Thanks

VIRGIEWOOLF

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/1/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Successful
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Valid Passport pages Requested 07/11/2017
LANDED..........
15-12-2017
Hi everyone, just received confirmation of Landing for Friday December 14th. Very excited.Thank you to everyone for all the Advice, encouragement and sharing. A special Thank you to Sylvain1 and Profiler for their Patience in leaving no stones unturned. 2016 is winding down and to anyone who thinks that they have been waiting too long, Put God first, Patience is a virtue, but also go see your Mp to give things a little Nudge:D. Good luck to all!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hi everyone, just received confirmation of Landing for Friday December 14th. Very excited.Thank you to everyone for all the Advice, encouragement and sharing. A special Thank you to Sylvain1 and Profiler for their Patience in leaving no stones unturned. 2016 is winding down and to anyone who thinks that they have been waiting too long, Put God first, Patience is a virtue, but also go see your Mp to give things a little Nudge:D. Good luck to all!
Congrats! That's only 3 days away!

Reactions: VIRGIEWOOLF

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I just logged in to MyCIC to check my application status. It says updated but nothing really has changed when I click to view. ecas too hasn't changed. Anyone has idea what's happening? Thanks
That's going to depend. What does ECAS or MyCIC say? It probably means that someone picked your file up, and made a change to it, then changed it back? Either that, or MyCIC is out of sync. Either way, it's likely someone has picked the file up.

dok

Apr 20, 2014
That's going to depend. What does ECAS or MyCIC say? It probably means that someone picked your file up, and made a change to it, then changed it back? Either that, or MyCIC is out of sync. Either way, it's likely someone has picked the file up.
Thank you Profiler. Below is the info at MyCIC
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Though I have already passed eligibility.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Changed from passed last month.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Ecas shows Sponsor side - DM and Applicant - Application Received.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Thank you Profiler. Below is the info at MyCIC
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Though I have already passed eligibility.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Changed from passed last month.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Ecas shows Sponsor side - DM and Applicant - Application Received.
When you say you passed eligibility, do you mean you got AIP?