IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Sometimes it's fun to look at the IRCC stats that they post. When you see that there was 134,337 applications in "inventory" at one point, you have a higher appreciation for why it takes so long.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017

leb

Oct 22, 2015
Have anyone tried to call the call centre today?? I called from 8am till right now 2:30 PST. almost 40 call...still saying they are receiving high volume call cant connect Orz...

I am going to extension my OWP...but I am not sure where should I send to In-Canada SponsorshipCPC – Mississauga or Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada - Work Permit - CPC-Vegreville.

Also, I had a new passport...Do I still need to send all the stamped page and bio page from the old passport..plus the old work permit linked to my old passport #?

thx guys.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Have anyone tried to call the call centre today?? I called from 8am till right now 2:30 PST. almost 40 call...still saying they are receiving high volume call cant connect Orz...

I am going to extension my OWP...but I am not sure where should I send to In-Canada SponsorshipCPC – Mississauga or Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada - Work Permit - CPC-Vegreville.

Also, I had a new passport...Do I still need to send all the stamped page and bio page from the old passport..plus the old work permit linked to my old passport #?

thx guys.
See my signature for OWP.

Send old and new via web form as well (Google IRCC web form)

Reactions: sylvain1

dok

Apr 20, 2014
Hello guys, so my medical just changed from passed to you do not need medical on MyCIC. Apparently, my medical expired three days ago based on the GCMS notes i received in June. Now I'm not sure if i might have to do a new one. No request received yet. December 2016 applicant under the new system. I already received AIP. Anyone seen this before?

number1dan

Dec 12, 2016
Hello,
My common law partner received spousal approval today! yay! Only she received an email, so I went to check ecas and it says decision made on both sponsorship status and PR application status after months of not changing, but I haven't been contacted yet. Does this mean we're near the end?

Mimit34

Aug 2, 2017
Hi everyone!
So I have been away for a while and keeping myself busy with work so I don't think about this whole process lol. I checked ecas monday this week and it now says decision made on the applicant side, I am so relieved and happy that we are ones step away from completion! However, I still have not received a letter from CIC about the decision made nor the interview date. Any ideas when I should expect something? Is it normal for this delay? It's been 5 days since ecas changed to decision made.
Thank you!

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Hello,
My common law partner received spousal approval today! yay! Only she received an email, so I went to check ecas and it says decision made on both sponsorship status and PR application status after months of not changing, but I haven't been contacted yet. Does this mean we're near the end?
Congratulations! You're done! Your waiting for a landing appointment now. You should (but may not) receive a DM letter soon. Depending on your location, you should become officially a PR in 2-8 weeks, so before Christmas!!

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Hi everyone!
So I have been away for a while and keeping myself busy with work so I don't think about this whole process lol. I checked ecas monday this week and it now says decision made on the applicant side, I am so relieved and happy that we are ones step away from completion! However, I still have not received a letter from CIC about the decision made nor the interview date. Any ideas when I should expect something? Is it normal for this delay? It's been 5 days since ecas changed to decision made.
Thank you!
Congratulations, you're done! Yes and no.... yes, several people didn't receive an official DM letter but no, I cannot consider this as normal. However, no stress to have about that, others have reported the same. 2-8 weeks from DM, depending on your location is the normal timeframe for landing. So you also should be officially a PR before Christmas!

Reactions: Mimit34

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
when restoration of status happens?
SA? AIP? or OWP ?
If you are more than 90 days out of status when you apply, after AIP. OWP application gives you the opportunity to restore if you are less than 90 days. SA is only the approval for a sponsor, who already has status.