+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2016 timeline and updates

Lashen

Nov 1, 2016
Thank you Profiler, thank you. Another person said it means bring forward. Anyway, thank you. There is a date the officer wants to take my documents after requesting additional documents.
@Lashen
Sounds like you know it was bona fides from your GCMS notes (and the document request). 30-60 days from the day they received them they will review what you submitted.

Secondary office is likely for landing.
I wasn't actually sure what they mean and even with the bona fides - I don't really understand its relationship with the application status. It states Paper File: Location: Inland: Pending / BF and a due date ( within 27 days) and whom it has been assigned to. I also noticed the secondary IRCC office which is where I currently live. They requested for my sponsor's passport pages. Nothing much. I'm just a little bit confused the current status. Nothing has changed on MyCIC. But anyway thanks for your explanation.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I wasn't actually sure what they mean and even with the bona fides - I don't really understand its relationship with the application status. It states Paper File: Location: Inland: Pending / BF and a due date ( within 27 days) and whom it has been assigned to. I also noticed the secondary IRCC office which is where I currently live. They requested for my sponsor's passport pages. Nothing much. I'm just a little bit confused the current status. Nothing has changed on MyCIC. But anyway thanks for your explanation.
Assessing that you're in a genuine relationship.

Foxhound

Sep 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC - Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Request
31-05-2017
Med's Done....
09-06-2017
LANDED..........
12-09-2017
I am very happy to report that we received Applicant Eligible to apply on Sept 13, followed by my Spousal approval to sponsor Sept 14, and now this morning an email informing us of the Landing Interview to be held Sept 26, in Vancouver. I mailed the Inland application September 26, 2016, and received first acknowledgment Oct 3. Medical had to be redone in August as the first was expired.
Thank you very much to the Forum that has answered every question that I could have thought of, and many that I would never have thought of.
Congrats!!! All done

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
I am very happy to report that we received Applicant Eligible to apply on Sept 13, followed by my Spousal approval to sponsor Sept 14, and now this morning an email informing us of the Landing Interview to be held Sept 26, in Vancouver. I mailed the Inland application September 26, 2016, and received first acknowledgment Oct 3. Medical had to be redone in August as the first was expired.
Thank you very much to the Forum that has answered every question that I could have thought of, and many that I would never have thought of.
congratulations!

Reactions: KandyK

pedropil

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre - Mississauga, Ontario
App. Filed.......
16-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-06-2016
Med's Request
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-05-2017
Interview........
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
06-07-2017
hello guys,

been away for awhile. i was sent out in toronto for few weeks work.

I already receive my PR card last Sept 7, 2017, Finally i'm done.

Thank you all so much for the help. This forum is a big help for all who wants to settle in Canada.

Have a good day everyone.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
hello guys,

been away for awhile. i was sent out in toronto for few weeks work.

I already receive my PR card last Sept 7, 2017, Finally i'm done.

Thank you all so much for the help. This forum is a big help for all who wants to settle in Canada.

Have a good day everyone.
Toronto?! Yikes! ;)

Congrats!

Reactions: pedropil

FAWEZANA

Sep 19, 2017
Hello all !
I applied for my wife on october 2016, should getting close to the end. I have a couple of questions
1-it says in the status of the application that they are processing the background check, what steps up coming?
2-we need to travel abroad as soon as possible for family issue, how long we would be able to make it after receiving the eligibility approval? what need to be done after getting the approval?

Many thanks for your time

Raj shah

Aug 14, 2017
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada
Class you submitted to this office on behalf of and family (if applicable).
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence
(APR) for your relative will be processed separately and he/she will be contacted shortly.

Last edited:

Raj shah

Aug 14, 2017
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada
Class you submitted to this office on behalf of and family (if applicable).
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence
(APR) for your relative will be processed separately and he/she will be contacted shortly.

Last edited: