31-05-2016
Med's Request
03-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017 Passed
Interview........
Waived
Hey guys i got my AOR on Aug 24, 2016
Today Aug 30, 2017 I saw Decision Made on both Sponsor and Applicant side.
Just wanted to share this update.

Few questions: are there any roadblocks after this that I need to be vary about? The status on ECAS says decision made but when I click the link on the inside there is no other information, other than We started processing your application/Medical received.

Also I just moved to a new place yesterday and I submitted my address change request today through ECAS. Do I need to do anything else, it says it will take 15 days to change the address in their system.
Decision made means they're satisfied and quite likely you'll be approved any minute. Landing interview can come within a few hours to months.. congrats!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hey guys i got my AOR on Aug 24, 2016
Today Aug 30, 2017 I saw Decision Made on both Sponsor and Applicant side.
Just wanted to share this update.

Few questions: are there any roadblocks after this that I need to be vary about? The status on ECAS says decision made but when I click the link on the inside there is no other information, other than We started processing your application/Medical received.

Also I just moved to a new place yesterday and I submitted my address change request today through ECAS. Do I need to do anything else, it says it will take 15 days to change the address in their system.
Congrats

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Hi Rizaki,

It may be worth asking an MP to reach out on your behalf. I was in a similar situation a few months ago, and my lawyer finally got a hold of someone at CIC and come to find out my application was one of 500 that didn't get linked properly into the system, and because of that there was a delay in him and I getting updates. Have you tried calling CIC? Perhaps start there? I found during this process that even with a hired rep i REALLY had to be my own advocate. GOOD LUCK!!

Omg that is so bad

Reactions: kokopelli

Inlandspouse

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Hi all,
Hoping everyone is well.

I called IRCC today to inquire about the status of my Inland spousal sponsorship application. The woman was nice to talk to but she confused me at one point. She said that once the decision is made, I will get an email asking me to send my valid passport (Principal Applicant) to the address they will tell to attest the plastic visa. And then once that is done, then I will have to call Etobicoke office and will get an appointment in two weeks once the passport job is over.

I follow this forum and have never read about this procedure with passport happening. Do you guys think she mixed up some facts and was confused herself ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hi all,
Hoping everyone is well.

I called IRCC today to inquire about the status of my Inland spousal sponsorship application. The woman was nice to talk to but she confused me at one point. She said that once the decision is made, I will get an email asking me to send my valid passport (Principal Applicant) to the address they will tell to attest the plastic visa. And then once that is done, then I will have to call Etobicoke office and will get an appointment in two weeks once the passport job is over.

I follow this forum and have never read about this procedure with passport happening. Do you guys think she mixed up some facts and was confused herself ?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Did you apply outland? Because PPR is only used on outland applications -- unless they have a new process in the last 3 months that I am unaware of?

dominicantiguan

Apr 24, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Doc's Request.
06-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2016
Med's Request
03-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017 Passed
Interview........
Waived
Hi all,
Hoping everyone is well.

Thanks a lot in advance.
It looks like you're applying in land by your username. If your spouse has submitted a valid travel document and at least still has a year left of validity they wouldn't ask for such. I'm tired of saying most of these agents have no clue what they're talking about and they sound so comfortable giving wrong information. Etobicoke office also contacts you when it's time for the interview

Reactions: Inlandspouse

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Hi all,
Hoping everyone is well.

Thanks a lot in advance.
yes, don't worry. Another example of an agent from the call center not knowing about what he/she is talking about.

Reactions: Inlandspouse

Inlandspouse

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
It looks like you're applying in land by your username. If your spouse has submitted a valid travel document and at least still has a year left of validity they wouldn't ask for such. I'm tired of saying most of these agents have no clue what they're talking about and they sound so comfortable giving wrong information. Etobicoke office also contacts you when it's time for the interview
Yeah you are right. I would expect that after going through different options on the phone, when they finally connect you up. . .they would connect with the expert of that field.
I heard that in the summer time they hired a lot of students. So its just kids being kids :)

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I applied Inland from Ontario
Location in Ontario doesn't matter. You can be in Canada and still apply outland. Are you 100% certain that they are processing your file as an inland? See if you can find your AOR, or any of the other emails. See if you can see "INLAND" or "SPLC" in them. If so, then I would agree with @dominicantiguan and @sylvain1.

It can also mean there has been a misunderstanding or an error. So, this is why I suggested this.

Inlandspouse

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Location in Ontario doesn't matter. You can be in Canada and still apply outland. Are you 100% certain that they are processing your file as an inland? See if you can find your AOR, or any of the other emails. See if you can see "INLAND" or "SPCL" in them. If so, then I would agree with @dominicantiguan and @sylvain1.

It can also mean there has been a misunderstanding or an error. So, this is why I suggested this.
Every document I have received from CIC - AOR, SA, AIP - all say Inland SCLP.
Also I received a work permit. I think you are only eligible for OWP if you apply inland and have a legal status.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Every document I have received from CIC - AOR, SA, AIP - all say Inland SCLP.
Also I received a work permit. I think you are only eligible for OWP if you apply inland and have a legal status.
Sure. It's easy to pass blame, but sometimes (and it has happened, believe me) it's a mistake. Anyway, sure, lack of training or they didn't see that you are in the Inland Perspective.

EGH

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Hello,

I did my medical a moth ago and I do not see any update on my CIC or ECAS...Is it normal ? The doctor said they will sent it in 7 days
Any advise?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hello,

I did my medical a moth ago and I do no see any update on my CIC or ECAS...Is it normal ? The doctor said they will sent it in 7 days
Any advise?
Advice? Just wait longer.

The medical results are sent to a Regional Medical Examiner, who must review and approve the results. Then they must be accepted by a CIC officer as approved. So, either the RME or the CIC officer are delayed. Your medical is one of the last things you need done, and is valid for 1 year. So, not to worry. Just wait longer.

Reactions: kokopelli