AOR Received.
24-08-2016
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
LANDED..........
06-09-2017
Exactly, nothing to worry, but this is why the timeline is a bit unpredictable because they work with other countries so that part of the processing time is not only up to Canada.
I hope that dealing with government of my home country will go pretty smooth then! :) Thanks for detailed explanation!

Reactions: sylvain1

legolg

May 10, 2016
GTA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2016
Doc's Request.
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
28-04-2016 & AOR 2 10-06-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
04-11-2016; Passed end of March 2017
Interview........
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
27-07-2017
I landed yesterday in Etobikoe. My appointment was at 8am but when we got there, there was alot of people waiting outside then the door opened but everything went fast with being given the number,etc. then at 8;30am they started opening the windows and calling people up. We were called up around 9:30 or just before. The lady was very nice and asked me for one picture, passport, my sponsor's DL and asked me the normal questions; when did I last enter Canada, have I been deported/refused entry, do I have any dependants, any police problems, then asked my sponsor if he's a citizen and if he's ever been on social assistance. She told me to go get my SIN changed (it was not busy at all !!!! took like 5 minutes) and call about my health card. She also told my sponsor if I go on social assistance, he will have to pay it back because of the 36 month undertaking. Didn't mention the removal of the conditional PR at all. Overall it was a good experience. PS: When I went to get my SIN changed, the man told me I can now rebuild my credit, which I didn't really understand but basically my credit is now clean? lol cause it's a new SIN #. haha Today I received an email from CIC saying there's been an update on myCIC so I went and looked at now it says application status:
A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.
Review of eligibility is a blank space.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your background check was completed.
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
No messages down below. Still never received a DM letter. My ecas say completed under permanent residence and when I click it, it says "M entered Canada at Etobicoke IRCC on July 27, 2017 and became a Permanent Resident".

I want to thank you for all your help and keeping me sane during this process. I am very very thankful to mr. Trudeau as well for cutting down the processing times as every day felt like a year. I'm glad to be done after 12 years all together. I had 4 job interviews this week of which two I have gotten and two I'm still waiting to hear back from but I had my training day at one of them so it's going well. Plan on going on a vacation and start school + move out by the end of the year. thank you everybody again and good luck to everyone still waiting. All I can say is if I managed to get it, you will too 'cause it's been very hard for me. thank you all <3

legolg

May 10, 2016
GTA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2016
Doc's Request.
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
28-04-2016 &amp; AOR 2 10-06-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
04-11-2016; Passed end of March 2017
Interview........
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
27-07-2017
@legolg is supposed to land today.... hoping it all goes according to plan, and she doesn't get *too* drunk ;)
I actually didn't get drunk at all haha because I was SO tired from waking up at 6am to get ready for the interview after getting 5 hours of sleep and driving for an hour there plus I had to be up at 8 for my job training. We ended up going out for a $100 dinner though so I was stuffed. Beer festival tonight though ;)

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I landed yesterday in Etobikoe. My appointment was at 8am but when we got there, there was alot of people waiting outside then the door opened but everything went fast with being given the number,etc. then at 8;30am they started opening the windows and calling people up. We were called up around 9:30 or just before. The lady was very nice and asked me for one picture, passport, my sponsor's DL and asked me the normal questions; when did I last enter Canada, have I been deported/refused entry, do I have any dependants, any police problems, then asked my sponsor if he's a citizen and if he's ever been on social assistance. She told me to go get my SIN changed (it was not busy at all !!!! took like 5 minutes) and call about my health card. She also told my sponsor if I go on social assistance, he will have to pay it back because of the 36 month undertaking. Didn't mention the removal of the conditional PR at all. Overall it was a good experience. PS: When I went to get my SIN changed, the man told me I can now rebuild my credit, which I didn't really understand but basically my credit is now clean? lol cause it's a new SIN #. haha Today I received an email from CIC saying there's been an update on myCIC so I went and looked at now it says application status:
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
No messages down below. Still never received a DM letter. My ecas say completed under permanent residence and when I click it, it says "M entered Canada at Etobicoke IRCC on July 27, 2017 and became a Permanent Resident".

I want to thank you for all your help and keeping me sane during this process. I am very very thankful to mr. Trudeau as well for cutting down the processing times as every day felt like a year. I'm glad to be done after 12 years all together. I had 4 job interviews this week of which two I have gotten and two I'm still waiting to hear back from but I had my training day at one of them so it's going well. Plan on going on a vacation and start school + move out by the end of the year. thank you everybody again and good luck to everyone still waiting. All I can say is if I managed to get it, you will too 'cause it's been very hard for me. thank you all <3
Congrats!

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017

congradulation i am so happy for you

Reactions: legolg

f0rni

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Category........
FAM
AOR Received.
24-08-2016
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
LANDED..........
06-09-2017

Congratulations!

dskeard

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
Med's Request
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017 passed
LANDED..........
14-09-2017

Congratulations!!! Thank you for the details of the landing, makes me feel more at ease for when mine finally comes :)

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017

Congratulations legolg, I'm very happy that it's officially over now!

f0rni

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Category........
FAM
AOR Received.
24-08-2016
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
LANDED..........
06-09-2017
@profiler @sylvain1 Whats the 'normal' order of processing PR application for CIC? Shouldn`t my BG/Security checks be processed before my Medical? Just wondering.

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
@profiler @sylvain1 Whats the 'normal' order of processing PR application for CIC? Shouldn`t my BG/Security checks be processed before my Medical? Just wondering.
They are both part of the second stage of processing.

Reactions: f0rni

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
BG happens in the background. Starts once an app is filed.

Security can take 3-6 mos and is usually done after BG is verified. This way, they have validated some info to try to find you.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
BG is first stage eligibility... True story ;)
When there was processing time information regarding first stage (SA/AIP) and second stage on CIC website, it was written that the second stage was for medical and background/security checks. But anyway they asked medical before AIP... so not sure they always care about the normal order!

f0rni

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Category........
FAM
AOR Received.
24-08-2016
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
LANDED..........
06-09-2017
When there was processing time information regarding first stage (SA/AIP) and second stage on CIC website, it was written that the second stage was for medical and background/security checks. But anyway they asked medical before AIP... so not sure they always care about the normal order!
Yea.. seems like it. No that I am complaining, but it would be nice if they did stick to the order - the whole process would be much clearer and easier to follow :D

Reactions: sylvain1