IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Like my grandma she almost 91 always say if you need something done go to big guy or big Boss if not put the implants on your taxes for medical that is what I gave done for my root canal
Thanks for the suggestion. We're ok (we paid cash already; we're seeking some reimbursement here). However, I think I have raised something with this that might result in a change in our coverage later. Because the logic is definitely broken.

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
The pain in the wallet, will probably only be covered by paying out for an opiod prescription. I hate Sun Life.
I actually also don't like Sunlife. I had life insurance with them and I cancelled it, I'm now satisfied with another company.

Inlandspouse

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
1. Do not send multiple CSE. If you cannot fit with the 3.5 MB, send your proofs using courier. If you use courier, you may send a CSE mentioning the company used, the tracking number, and a brief list of what you are sending.
Send a proof he is the owner, the management list with both your names and a short letter explaining the condo was bought way before you knew each other.

2. Good, it's a plus.

3. You can expect about 45-60 days before they acknowledge they received your documents.

Your list of documents seems to be strong. You might also send a copy of your spouse driving licence in addition to yours, with both showing the same address.
Thank you so much for your response.
Good idea that I should attach the copy of ownership of our condo and spouse's driving license.

I was finally able to get through to IRCC customer care today, the person said you can keep sending CSE back to back but now after reading responses here I don't trust him much. When I send the courier, should I address to CPC - Mississauga (complete same address where I mailed the original package) and add ATTN To - Officer xx ER-x , as this is what was written at the end of letter I received asking for additional documents.

Thanks again.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Good idea that I should attach the copy of ownership of our condo and spouse's driving license.

I was finally able to get through to IRCC customer care today, the person said you can keep sending CSE back to back but now after reading responses here I don't trust him much. When I send the courier, should I address to CPC - Mississauga (complete same address where I mailed the original package) and add ATTN To - Officer xx ER-x , as this is what was written at the end of letter I received asking for additional documents.

Thanks again.
You can try -- but it still has to be digitized and attached to your file. So, the mail room will still intervene.

Reactions: Inlandspouse

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I actually also don't like Sunlife. I had life insurance with them and I cancelled it, I'm now satisfied with another company.
I found the best was Manulife. Great-West Life was #2 for me. I heard from another co-worker that Sun Life was a new (recent) change that happened before I got here.... so he was encouraged to hear that we exposed some flaws..

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017

Thanks again.
Normally, you have to put a copy of the letter requesting your documents on top of the package. Instruction on where to send it should also be stated on that letter, so just follow instructions.

Inlandspouse

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
If you have scanned the images to PDF, you can reduce the quality on the PDF to save file space. You can also merge multiple PDF's into one file for submission. If you think you will have too much, and won't be able to reduce the size, then just courier a package, and send a CSE with the courier name and the tracking number (so they know you have responded).
Thank you profiler for your response.

Do you think it is a good idea to attach most important documents in CSE as many as 3.5 mb can hold, and in same CSE also mention that other documents are coming through courier and list them ?

Thanks again.

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
I found the best was Manulife. Great-West Life was #2 for me. I heard from another co-worker that Sun Life was a new (recent) change that happened before I got here.... so he was encouraged to hear that we exposed some flaws..
Yes I like Manulife, we have our personal life insurance with them now.
But at work, we are covered by Industrial Alliance. However, we don't have any dental coverage.

Reactions: profiler

Inlandspouse

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Normally, you have to put a copy of the letter requesting your documents on top of the package. Instruction on where to send it should also be stated on that letter, so just follow instructions.
Yeah I will put the copy of letter requesting documents. But in the letter it says to submit documents through CSE only, so there is no address.
I hope they will still accept the mail, even though the letter said only CSE. Do you think they say CSE only to everyone but still people have sent mail in the past and been acknowledged.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Thank you profiler for your response.

Do you think it is a good idea to attach most important documents in CSE as many as 3.5 mb can hold, and in same CSE also mention that other documents are coming through courier and list them ?

Thanks again.
No, send the documents only one way. If that's courier, then send a CSE to alert CIC it's coming via courier.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Yeah I will put the copy of letter requesting documents. But in the letter it says to submit documents through CSE only, so there is no address.
I hope they will still accept the mail, even though the letter said only CSE. Do you think they say CSE only to everyone but still people have sent mail in the past and been acknowledged.
Courier address (no public drop-offs)
2 Robert Speck Parkway,
Suite 300
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8

Indicate in your CSE the courier information, and notify them that your upload was too large for CSE. It'll be fine. Don't over-think it :)

Reactions: sylvain1

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Yes I like Manulife, we have our personal life insurance with them now.
But at work, we are covered by Industrial Alliance. However, we don't have any dental coverage.
No dental?! You're kidding me.... Ontario colleges and universities are covered by Great West Life...and they have better dental then we have here :(

Last edited:

meaningful1

Dec 9, 2016
London
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
OoOOoO Mr Fancypants....
I guarantee @meaningful1 is having a better day then me. My insurer is only paying $300 of the $5,800 estimate. I have involved our CFO (to protest). Not expecting it to go anywhere.
Whaaaat???
Sure am having a great day!!!
Citizenship Canada made my day, my week , my month possibly my year
So am sitting by the pool with my Margarita. . sure am having a great day!!! Could it be better? Doubt it

meaningful1

Dec 9, 2016
London
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
Whaaaat???
Sure am having a great day!!!
Citizenship Canada made my day, my week , my month possibly my year
So am sitting by the pool with my Margarita. . sure am having a great day!!! Could it be better? Doubt it
This is life!!!!!
Sh!!!!!!!!!tttt !!!!!
I can exhale now. I almost forgot how to relax. . .

Reactions: carolbb23

ivan28

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
How long ago did you see your AIP letter. Does ECAS say DM on the applicant side? That will be the next update, and can be delayed if they are waiting for a security clearance.
AIP was dated July 17, 2017. ECAS on the applicant side says Application received. and if you wil click it, it says medical passed. So just have to wait a bit and hope this process comes to an end. :)