Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Agreed... She refused. T#1 I can get for claiming migraine relief... So... Some is better than none I guess..
She is a trooper.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Wow...6-8 months. That screwing sounds painful. I hope they will reimburse.
Well by the end it's 6 or 8k. And it's the front tooth... So, ya, that's like a punch in the mouth...

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
@sylvain1 @browning911 so the wife and I just got home from her surgery... An extraction, some digging of the old root canal out, bone grafting, then install a denture (for now).

$2400 for today...in an hour... And she's in loads of pain. Can't help but feel helpless here. I was going to demand pain drugs, but she said no....

I had that done twice once first 4 wisdom teeth removed at 16 I was puthinking to sleep omg hurt like a mother and two teeth removed when I broke two teeth after the wisdom teeth

Reactions: browning911

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
I was thinking a trip to the pharma for Tylenol #1s. It's very small codeine dose to help...
Alieve is good it has naproxean it's good for 12 hrs or iberbouphen

Inlandspouse

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Hello all,

Received an email from CPC Mississauga today. I am December 2016 applicant. Was expecting to be a good news but turns out it is not. The letter says

In order to continue processing your application, further information is required. You must complete/submit the following to this office:
> Proof of Relationship: Document/evidence proving your relationship with your inviter/family member. You did not provide sufficient evidence that you are cohabitating with your spouse/sponsor in Canada. Acceptable documentation includes but not limited to: evidence of joint bank, trust, credit union or charge card accounts; jointly signed residential lease, mortgage or purchase agreement, insurance and/or beneficiary forms. Include any details that are relevant to establish you have a genuine relationship. Please do not send any electronic media items, such as CDs, DVDs, or VHS tapes. Must be received at this office by Sept 22, 2017.

1. When we applied, we included 214 pictures of our travels and wedding, 2 years of emails from yahoo, gmail, skype, watsapp. Is it not surprising that they arae asking for more proof. Could it be because of our big age gap ? Now what else can I send. . .letters from friends in Canada ?

2. We could not provide proof of living together as I never lived for more than 3 months in Canada. Now I have been here for 9 months and have driver's license, SIN, mail from bank at our address, mail from educational assessment agency at our address, OWP. We don't have a lease as my wife owns the place, is getting a letter from management stating the list of residents good enough as that includes my name too. Adding my name on the deed is just too much hassle.

3. Does it mean that they are on my application and once I submit more proof, I should expect quicker response regarding decision ? Or they won't even look at my application before the last date for submitting additional documents ?

4. How do I send all these additional documents to them ? Is it better to mail them via CanadaPost ?

Any tips and suggestions are welcome.

So worried. Please help

Sorry for so many questions but I am sure many of you can relate to what we are going through.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Alieve is good it has naproxean it's good for 12 hrs or iberbouphen
Thanks Carol!

So I take alieve... It's really not good for this... Arthritis, sure. In this case, I got her some T1s. When she wakes up, I have them here... It pays to get cervical nerve blocks for persistent nerve-sourced migraines -- no questions at Shoppers!

Also, I would be remissed it I didn't tell you that you need to stop taking those. Their bad for baby, but more importantly (and my friend @sylvain1 might agree here), they mess with your vascular system, and thin your blood. My brother-in-law's mom recently died from an undiagnosed brain related injury from naproxen. If I take it before needles, I warn them I'mma bleed everywhere....

Reactions: browning911

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hello all,

Received an email from CPC Mississauga today. I am December 2016 applicant. Was expecting to be a good news but turns out it is not. The letter says

In order to continue processing your application, further information is required. You must complete/submit the following to this office:
> Proof of Relationship: Document/evidence proving your relationship with your inviter/family member. You did not provide sufficient evidence that you are cohabitating with your spouse/sponsor in Canada. Acceptable documentation includes but not limited to: evidence of joint bank, trust, credit union or charge card accounts; jointly signed residential lease, mortgage or purchase agreement, insurance and/or beneficiary forms. Include any details that are relevant to establish you have a genuine relationship. Please do not send any electronic media items, such as CDs, DVDs, or VHS tapes. Must be received at this office by Sept 22, 2017.

1. When we applied, we included 214 pictures of our travels and wedding, 2 years of emails from yahoo, gmail, skype, watsapp. Is it not surprising that they arae asking for more proof. Could it be because of our big age gap ? Now what else can I send. . .letters from friends in Canada ?

2. We could not provide proof of living together as I never lived for more than 3 months in Canada. Now I have been here for 9 months and have driver's license, SIN, mail from bank at our address, mail from educational assessment agency at our address, OWP. We don't have a lease as my wife owns the place, is getting a letter from management stating the list of residents good enough as that includes my name too. Adding my name on the deed is just too much hassle.

3. Does it mean that they are on my application and once I submit more proof, I should expect quicker response regarding decision ? Or they won't even look at my application before the last date for submitting additional documents ?

4. How do I send all these additional documents to them ? Is it better to mail them via CanadaPost ?

Any tips and suggestions are welcome.

So worried. Please help

Sorry for so many questions but I am sure many of you can relate to what we are going through.
See signature.

Reactions: Inlandspouse

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Thanks for sharing the link to your previous post. It is useful.
I tried to find an answer to my question 3 and 4, but could not find that. Can you please guide on those two ??

Thanks again.
3 - 60 days from submission is likely to reach DM.

4 - depends. If it's smaller than 4MB total, do it via IRCC webform. If not, send a webform message after you send an XpressPost (or courier.. XpressPost is Canada Post courier) with a message to state it was too big to upload, sent via courier (courier name, and the tracking number).

Inlandspouse

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
3 - 60 days from submission is likely to reach DM.

4 - depends. If it's smaller than 4MB total, do it via IRCC webform. If not, send a webform message after you send an XpressPost (or courier.. XpressPost is Canada Post courier) with a message to state it was too big to upload, sent via courier (courier name, and the tracking number).
Thanks a lot. Wow 60 days does not sound bad.

Thanks Profiler. I hope you won't mind if I ask any more questions, if I have any during this process of sending additional documents.

Take care

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Thanks a lot. Wow 60 days does not sound bad.

Thanks Profiler. I hope you won't mind if I ask any more questions, if I have any during this process of sending additional documents.

Take care
I might... But usually can be bribed by beers of the craft variety -- emphasis on those I have yet tried ;) (totally kidding).

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Thanks Carol!

So I take alieve... It's really not good for this... Arthritis, sure. In this case, I got her some T1s. When she wakes up, I have them here... It pays to get cervical nerve blocks for persistent nerve-sourced migraines -- no questions at Shoppers!

Also, I would be remissed it I didn't tell you that you need to stop taking those. Their bad for baby, but more importantly (and my friend @sylvain1 might agree here), they mess with your vascular system, and thin your blood. My brother-in-law's mom recently died from an undiagnosed brain related injury from naproxen. If I take it before needles, I warn them I'mma bleed everywhere....
I know that they are bad for the baby, but I don't know about their effect on the vascular system (it's really out of my expertise!). I know that aspirin is a blood thinner, but I'm less familiar with naproxen.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I know that they are bad for the baby, but I don't know about their effect on the vascular system (it's really out of my expertise!). I know that aspirin is a blood thinner, but I'm less familiar with naproxen.
The only thing my BIL's mom was taking was naproxen. She'd had a stroke (well 3 over a week's time) a decade before and was very stable after nerosurgery. So after long-term naproxen use, bam she winds up on life support, out of nowhere.

I've been cautioned by several in the know, that I should limit it's use... They cited hemo and vascular problems relating to naproxen use.. they have MDs, I don't. Just don't want baby or mom harmed ;).

FlyingTaurus

Feb 7, 2017
@profiler and other great people in this forum, Good day. Will or does an over speeding ticket be considered as some sort of violation or conviction according to cic. I got a ticket in the mail for speeding at 73km in a 60km zone and its a photo radar ticket. Any suggestions and thank you in advance.