AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
And a landing appointment email 2 hours later. For Tuesday.
Wow congratulations!
to all others, you see, from no news to ECAS showing DM on both sides to landing letter, all this within few hours!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
UH, that happened here too! I Lynced a coworker to talk about it...and she said " OMG DON'T TELL ME I HAVE TO WATCH IT TONIGHT"

So there i was...feeling like i just got caught with my pants down
In this case, it was my wife's ridiculous manager... he was fishing for someone to tell him

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hello all!
First of all congratulations to fellow forum members who have been receiving their positive decisions.

I have multiple entry visa to Canada, came in November 2016, applied Inland in December 2016. Received Open Work Permit in March 2017.
My cousin is getting married in my home country in November.

1. If I take a chance of going for his wedding for 3 weeks in November, is it possible that they might not let me back in. As soon as they scan my passport, they can tell that when I entered as visitor in November 2016, I did not leave in 6 months.

2. Is there a possibility that my application will be finalized in the first half of November 2017 ? keeping in mind that our relationship is pretty unusual - big age and culture gap.

3. And after the landing appointment, do they give you COPR (Certificate of Permanent Residence) at the same time ? Can I use this COPR to travel and then apply for some travel document in Canadian High Commission in my country ?

Thank you so much guys for response.
3 - You get a COPR at the same time. This is not a travel document. If you wait a few weeks after (10?) they send you a PR Card. This can be used for travel.. If need be, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/travel-document/

2 - I don't know the specifics of your relationship or proofs. There is a high likelihood that they will be at least finished 80% of December 2016 in 2017. That would mean, it's possible.

1 - Yes there is a chance. Every time you cross the border there is a chance.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Wow congratulations!
to all others, you see, from no news to ECAS showing DM on both sides to landing letter, all this within few hours!
Oh ya? Well we had it in LESS THAN 2 hours :D

Reactions: sylvain1

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
true friend move right there!
She's fishing around there... I want to respond, but I can't. Because once I start, it will just come out like a torrent, and all the good stuff will be blown...

Besides, I sent her some funnies for a meeting she was in earlier.. if that's not a friend move, I unno what is!

Inlandspouse

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
3 - You get a COPR at the same time. This is not a travel document. If you wait a few weeks after (10?) they send you a PR Card. This can be used for travel.. If need be, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/travel-document/

2 - I don't know the specifics of your relationship or proofs. There is a high likelihood that they will be at least finished 80% of December 2016 in 2017. That would mean, it's possible.

1 - Yes there is a chance. Every time you cross the border there is a chance.
Thanks Profiler.

So that COPR can be used to get a one time travel document at Canadian Visa offices abroad. Right ?
Thanks for sharing the link.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Thanks Profiler.

So that COPR can be used to get a one time travel document at Canadian Visa offices abroad. Right ?
Thanks for sharing the link.
No. COPR isn't a travel document and doesn't have a number of uses on it. The link to a PRTD is one use only and must be gotten abroad.

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
She's fishing around there... I want to respond, but I can't. Because once I start, it will just come out like a torrent, and all the good stuff will be blown...

Besides, I sent her some funnies for a meeting she was in earlier.. if that's not a friend move, I unno what is!
She's not THAT invested in it yet...so she can fish around for now
the Boss however, shame on him... if i miss an episode...i avoid mentioning the words " game of thrones" all together and social media and people in general....

also....im loving these landings and DM's ! the last 100 pages are filled with them!
"DM is here" "Landing is coming...." "IRCC REMEMBERS....."

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
She's not THAT invested in it yet...so she can fish around for now
the Boss however, shame on him... if i miss an episode...i avoid mentioning the words " game of thrones" all together and social media and people in general....

also....im loving these landings and DM's ! the last 100 pages are filled with them!
"DM is here" "Landing is coming...." "IRCC REMEMBERS....."
She's hooked. I don't think they'll get the hook out. Yeah her boss is a total ass. They routinely violate ESA. She did use that once to her advantage -- and picked up a sizeable ($6k) raise on the spot for accusing them of taking advantage of her (routine overtime with no additional compensation).

Yes, CIC is on a roll lately.

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
She's hooked. I don't think they'll get the hook out. Yeah her boss is a total ass. They routinely violate ESA. She did use that once to her advantage -- and picked up a sizeable ($6k) raise on the spot for accusing them of taking advantage of her (routine overtime with no additional compensation).

Yes, CIC is on a roll lately.
UMMMMMMMM!!!! GOOD FOR HER!
Many people wont stand up fore themselves like that, and good she did....that 6k "please dont report us" raise too LOVE IT

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
UMMMMMMMM!!!! GOOD FOR HER!
Many people wont stand up fore themselves like that, and good she did....that 6k "please dont report us" raise too LOVE IT
It was a Kremlin operation for sure... she entrapped them via email, and refused to answer questions without re-asking "Are you asking me to work on another weekend, without time off or additional compensation? I just want to make sure that's what you're asking me..."

4 times in a row with her personal email on BCC.

"Ms Profiler -- can you come into my office" from the company intercom.... everyone thought she was being fired... and she came out with 6k more, and no more weekends (well -- she remotes in from home, does 5 minutes of reconciliation, and releases cash for pick ups, then resumes her weekend).

nick_ind

Star Member
Jul 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
29-09-2013
IELTS Request
CELPIP-G results sent with Appilcation
Med's Request
05-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2014
LANDED..........
10-05-2014
Thanks for the congrats. Appreciate it.

Nick, we got DM on Saturday, July 8th, 2017 and then on Monday, July 10th, 2017 my husband got a call from CPC to inform that the appointment would be on Monday, July 17th, 2017 at 3:00 p.m. because they realized the medical was going to expire on July 26th, 2017.
Thanks Brwning911 for the information, I think it was quick for you guys as your medical was expiring soon....we submitted medical 10 days back only :),I will take a risk for my wife travelling outside , will see when we get the landing call and would act accordingly.

Reactions: browning911

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Thanks Brwning911 for the information, I think it was quick for you guys as your medical was expiring soon....we submitted medical 10 days back only :),I will take a risk for my wife travelling outside , will see when we get the landing call and would act accordingly.
legolg got a landing soon after DM from Etobicoke as well.