Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
So far today , you been accurate!!, ;)
On another day i would call you nostradamus!!!! Lol
Continue pridicting, if you're accurate in this one, i will confer on you the title at a service to be announced ha ha ha
Uhm... no. I am not Nostradamus. I didn't predict the end of the world. Only the end of CIC file processing. That's predictable by using: Current processing velocity (so, over the past few x (days, weeks, months) they've processed x (weeks, months)); knowing that they will have a general queue that will run first-in first-out (so folks around the same timeline will be processed together); the possibility of sliding up to a different date other than the general queue; cherry picking; they don't work on holidays (but they do work overnights); and that if you have all the evidence with your case it will be processed when they pick it up.

Also, knowing that if they make a request, they have to give the respondent 30 days to respond (and they add another 30 buffer). They won't check on a case unless they are urgently trying to get something to finish it quick.

There, I just made you a CIC-seer.

Last edited:
Reactions: sylvain1

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
By the way
I dont eat pork, not none of them things, no crab, no lobster no shell fish
Nor no fish man dont business eating!!!!!!
Hope you hear that, i am a simple peaceful ball head old guy who just ènjoy the sciences!!!
So anything to do with physic, mathematics, magnetics n such like is in my ball park
I do some economics, and auto cad but i am a peaceful ball head yard man. Right now i like the cars that come with all the technological concerns that most tech dont want to fix loli like to toy with them so i gathering info, someday, perhaps i might compile a text to help some parts changers call themself mechanics
I wasn't being literal with the Rastafi reference... sheesh :). We were at Pearson Wednesday evening and for sure saw one though....

BTW: You'd like the work I do, then. I work for a company who reads data (via UHF) from low-orbit satellites and the ISS, and turns it into real-time information from the ocean. Magnetics, Physics, Math, Radio, Computers, all of it :)

Last edited:

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
okay, that's good! Positivity all around... but it made me worried, I'm Sept 6 and no updates, no medical, just a April 10 PCC batch request... so... trying to be positive :D
Yeah no updates is a hallmark of CIC processing. @Cross99 had nothing and overnight seemed to gain a DM on both sides. Apparently an August 2016 applicant. SO, the *theory* is, they can cherry pick cases too. So if yours is complete enough, they could pick it...

skg26

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah no updates is a hallmark of CIC processing. @Cross99 had nothing and overnight seemed to gain a DM on both sides. Apparently an August 2016 applicant. SO, the *theory* is, they can cherry pick cases too. So if yours is complete enough, they could pick it...
I like that "hallmark" one! haha

Maybe, but keeping in mind my past, I don't think I'd be that lucky to have my case cherry picked. :)

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I like that "hallmark" one! haha

Maybe, but keeping in mind my past, I don't think I'd be that lucky to have my case cherry picked. :)
I didn't see anything in your post history relating to past -- if you did tell me, my bad. Can you jog my remembery?

skg26

Jun 6, 2017
I didn't see anything in your post history relating to past -- if you did tell me, my bad. Can you jog my remembery?
Oh no! Sorry for the confusion, I haven't posted much, I was talking in general terms as in how fortunate I have been until now... I mean I got things but at a very slooooowwwww pace.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Oh no! Sorry for the confusion, I haven't posted much, I was talking in general terms as in how fortunate I have been until now... I mean I got things but at a very slooooowwwww pace.
Sloow yes. We too. But considering we only had one problem (medical), we did well at 13.5mos from app to landing. So it can happen that you are totally fortunate :).

meaningful1

Dec 9, 2016
London
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
Lol ok profiler it is. . Lol
I think i gave them all i should plus all the asked for, schedule A in April from vegreville
Schedule A and 5406 from mississauga from March
So all things being equal, i gave what i was suppose to. They did informed me the uploaded the additional information i provided,
I feel like a decision should be close, but , i dont want to make anxiety get the better of me, so i am just waiting.

skg26

Jun 6, 2017
Sloow yes. We too. But considering we only had one problem (medical), we did well at 13.5mos from app to landing. So it can happen that you are totally fortunate :).
yeah hopefully, thanks :)

Medical, problem as in? I didn't do an upfront medical, does that cause any delay?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Lol ok profiler it is. . Lol
I think i gave them all i should plus all the asked for, schedule A in April from vegreville
Schedule A and 5406 from mississauga from March
So all things being equal, i gave what i was suppose to. They did informed me the uploaded the additional information i provided,
I feel like a decision should be close, but , i dont want to make anxiety get the better of me, so i am just waiting.
BTW, I updated http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/spousal-sponsorship-in-land-applications-2016-timeline-and-updates.389295/page-936#post-6120601 post with something you may find interesting.

In regard to document updates, you're not the only one here that has been asked to redo Sched A (5406). A nice young lady here with the the moniker ending in @browning911, and others have also been asked to redo. Once they have that, they can start the security screening process. That will take 3-6 mos. So, we are on time for the *possibility* that you could be finished that :). That's not required until they are ready to allow you to land though...

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
yeah hopefully, thanks :)

Medical, problem as in? I didn't do an upfront medical, does that cause any delay?
We did one before submission. It expired while the case was on the shelf. We were asked to redo it, when CIC was ready for it, because it was already 3 months invalid. We ended up delayed a month because of that (3 weeks waiting for an appointment; 1 week additional time to process and attach to the file).

meaningful1

Dec 9, 2016
London
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
I wasn't being literal with the Rastafi reference... sheesh :). We were at Pearson Wednesday evening and for sure saw one though....

BTW: You'd like the work I do, then. I work for a company who reads data (via UHF) from low-orbit satellites and the ISS, and turns it into real-time information from the ocean. Magnetics, Physics, Math, Radio, Computers, all of it :)
Ofcourse!! Absolutely! !!, especially if a know it all youngster wont supervise me ha ha ha