+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2016 timeline and updates

Speechless

Star Member
May 18, 2017
S'toon!

So probably landing at Regina?

EDIT: I stand corrected. It is in fact, Saskatoon!

I still think a month
thanks profiler.

infact end of May I called to CIC and CIC agent told me everything look like you passed security,eligibility,SA, medical except background as we are waiting for your RCMP and update passport.
that is why wondering when they will manage some time to update my file using update pp and RCMP.
I know it is all about attach those documents with my file and give me the decision.
you know waiting for last 15 months and now patience disappear.

rizaki

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
Are they even updating the on-line services application status page? Every day I check and it is always the same. "Decision Made" for sponsor side, and "Application Received" on the Application side. It has been that way for a long time now, and nothing changes. No emails even when it changed to Decision made many weeks ago. The more detailed online account linked just shows processing and in progress for everything and medical shows received, it has been like that for a long time too.

We are April 3 2016 application received. We had hopes this was being speeded up when they made the announcements at the end of the year, but at the rate it is going really starting to wonder if we will have PR by Christmas.

Reactions: carolbb23

JagmeetSingh046

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Doc's Request.
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
SA 09-06-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2016
Med's Request
01-06-2017
Med's Done....
01-06-2017
thanks profiler.

infact end of May I called to CIC and CIC agent told me everything look like you passed security,eligibility,SA, medical except background as we are waiting for your RCMP and update passport.
that is why wondering when they will manage some time to update my file using update pp and RCMP.
I know it is all about attach those documents with my file and give me the decision.
you know waiting for last 15 months and now patience disappear.
Hello Speechless,
When you say RCMP, does that mean Fingerprinting Police Check?
Because I got request on 7th June to do Fingerprinting and I did it on same day and today I received the results and tomorrow I am going to send it. And I am wondering if you had the same request as me?

JagmeetSingh046

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Doc's Request.
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
SA 09-06-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2016
Med's Request
01-06-2017
Med's Done....
01-06-2017
Are they even updating the on-line services application status page? Every day I check and it is always the same. "Decision Made" for sponsor side, and "Application Received" on the Application side. It has been that way for a long time now, and nothing changes. No emails even when it changed to Decision made many weeks ago. The more detailed online account linked just shows processing and in progress for everything and medical shows received, it has been like that for a long time too.

We are April 3 2016 application received. We had hopes this was being speeded up when they made the announcements at the end of the year, but at the rate it is going really starting to wonder if we will have PR by Christmas.
I know your feeling Rizaki. I have the same thing showing in my ECAS, but in my case it has just been a week.

JagmeetSingh046

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Doc's Request.
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
SA 09-06-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2016
Med's Request
01-06-2017
Med's Done....
01-06-2017
Update on our file,
Got request for Fingerprinting on 7th June. (Did them same day)
Medical passed on 9th June. (Did it on 1st June)
Received SA on 9th June.
Received RCMP (Fingerprinting results) letter today. And going to send it tomorrow.

botengcoke

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 3 2016
AOR Received.
May 3,2016
hello guys!

i got a FINAL NOTICE TODAY! Your Final Determination for Permanent Resident interview has been scheduled at the above adress. please be prepared to wait 2.5 hours as interviews are conducted in order of arrival.

Please present this letter upon your arrival. FAILURE TO APPEAR FOR THIS INTERVIEW WILL BE PERCIEVED AS LACK OF INTEREST IN PERMANENT RESIDENT AND YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE REFUSED.

GOT THE EMAIL TODAY COURTESY OF MY CONSULTANT!...

To God be the Glory!... Finally my stress is over! ... i will mark my calendar and be sure that i will be ahead of time!

rizaki

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
hello guys!

i got a FINAL NOTICE TODAY! Your Final Determination for Permanent Resident interview has been scheduled at the above adress. please be prepared to wait 2.5 hours as interviews are conducted in order of arrival.

Please present this letter upon your arrival. FAILURE TO APPEAR FOR THIS INTERVIEW WILL BE PERCIEVED AS LACK OF INTEREST IN PERMANENT RESIDENT AND YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE REFUSED.

To God be the Glory!... Finally my stress is over! ... i will mark my calendar and be sure that i will be ahead of time!

congrats!! when did you first apply?

Reactions: carolbb23

dskeard

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
Med's Request
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017 passed
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
hello guys!

So happy for you!!!

dominicantiguan

Apr 24, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Doc's Request.
06-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2016
Med's Request
03-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017 Passed
Interview........
Waived
Hello Speechless,
When you say RCMP, does that mean Fingerprinting Police Check?
Because I got request on 7th June to do Fingerprinting and I did it on same day and today I received the results and tomorrow I am going to send it. And I am wondering if you had the same request as me?
Yeah it's hard to say as they've been those that their statuses didn't change until AFTER they landed. the emails are the most important things right now

Reactions: JagmeetSingh046

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
hello guys!

Great! That's a real relief! I was truly afraid with your case. I'm happy that everything is now solved! Congratulations!

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
hello guys!

congratulations god is good now your journey is almost complete bUT are you still going to report this guy