File Transfer...
05/10/2017
Med's Request
19/07/2017
Med's Done....
03/08/2017
LANDED..........
10/19/2017
I am not surprised that the call centre mislead you. They are not waiting for reports from RCMP or CBSA.

CBSA and CIC are under the same ministry, and share systems (GCMS; noted above; is used by both). For them to get a "report" from CBSA, is instantaneous. It took longer to type that out, then it would for them to get the result.

RCMP is also under the same ministry (Public Safety). They literally (you will see this, if you order your GCMS notes) send an email request to a desk in Ottawa that, within 5 days typically, will respond with the report.

It is more likely, that they are waiting for CSIS or Interpol to finish tracing your background. They use CSIS, and many international partners to verify your backstory.
Ya im not surprised either, It is amazing what they can tell you on the phone. I just did the notes but they said 30 days for it. Is that the same one you are referring to?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Ya im not surprised either, It is amazing what they can tell you on the phone. I just did the notes but they said 30 days for it. Is that the same one you are referring to?
Yup. That's them.

Reactions: KandyK

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Profiler is right

sidhubi

Jan 24, 2017
So they are working on your file then. DM is almost always positive result on the sponsor side. It's pretty hard to not be able to sponsor. As to the final decision on the PA -- no one can say unfortunately. But looking at your file means they are actively trying to clear your file from the system ... it could be any day!
Thank you Profiler
Also how long RCMP takes to process the fingerprint results.
Does RCMP will directly submit the results to CIC or is it the applicant responsibility to upload it.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Thank you Profiler
Also how long RCMP takes to process the fingerprint results.
Does RCMP will directly submit the results to CIC or is it the applicant responsibility to upload it.
Usually not long... week or two? It's not common for them to ask for prints, so I cannot say for absolute certain.

I do know that, as I suggested above, CIC and RCMP easily communicate with each other on a very routine basis. They will send the report directly to CIC.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Usually not long... week or two? It's not common for them to ask for prints, so I cannot say for absolute certain.

I do know that, as I suggested above, CIC and RCMP easily communicate with each other on a very routine basis. They will send the report directly to CIC.
Do they not check on cis and interpol

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Do they not check on cis and interpol
WRT prints? No. WRT Security, Criminality, and Background? RCMP, CSIS, Interpol, FBI, etc all are common partners to locate information. They can also send agents or operatives from CSIS into the person's home town to locate information about their history. They could use NSA/CSE/ and other five-eyes friends to get access to as much information as possible.

The reality is: typically they stop at CSIS/Interpol. If they need to, they will engage whatever means is required to mine the truth.

WRT the question asked: my guess is, prints are usually only requested when there is a person with a similar/same name/alias that they are trying to disprove that the PA is. It's very uncommon for them to ask for them....

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
WRT prints? No. WRT Security, Criminality, and Background? RCMP, CSIS, Interpol, FBI, etc all are common partners to locate information. They can also send agents or operatives from CSIS into the person's home town to locate information about their history. They could use NSA/CSE/ and other five-eyes friends to get access to as much information as possible.

The reality is: typically they stop at CSIS/Interpol. If they need to, they will engage whatever means is required to mine the truth.

WRT the question asked: my guess is, prints are usually only requested when there is a person with a similar/same name/alias that they are trying to disprove that the PA is. It's very uncommon for them to ask for them....
I gotta it

Speechless

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Hi

April 15/2016 applicant here.
My Ecas status for sponsor side changed to decision made on monday but no email notification yet.
CIC requested RCMP fingerprints for PA..... any idea how long its going take for final decision after submitting RCMP results.

Thanks,
Hi Sidhubi,
same status here, received Sponsor DM followed by RCMP.
I have submitted RCMP on May 17 and checked with RCMP Ottawa and they already dispatched my
RCMP to CIC on May 18. Till then no response from CIC.

Last edited:

STL

Apr 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
13-07-2016
Med's Request
07-04-2017
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
hi guys.good day!
i need help you guys,,

i got a SA 7th April and AIP same day
and requested medical that day too.
so, i did medical exam on 17th April
and passed 27th April and medical results has been received 28th April on my ECAS and My CIC.

few days ago i got a email from
"Question-DoNotReply-NePasRepondre"

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the medical results. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.

my qeustion is..
i think e-mail means that my application gone to other office. is it transfer app for final decesion??? it's already been a month that my medical passed..
if i call to cic call center , maybe they know
about which office has my application??
if they know..i will try to contact my local
MP..

thankyou..

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
hi guys.good day!
i need help you guys,,

i got a SA 7th April and AIP same day
and requested medical that day too.
so, i did medical exam on 17th April
and passed 27th April and medical results has been received 28th April on my ECAS and My CIC.

few days ago i got a email from
"Question-DoNotReply-NePasRepondre"

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the medical results. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.

my qeustion is..
i think e-mail means that my application gone to other office. is it transfer app for final decesion??? it's already been a month that my medical passed..
if i call to cic call center , maybe they know
about which office has my application??
if they know..i will try to contact my local
MP..

thankyou..
Sounds like you sent the eMedical form in through Case Specific Enquiry, and they also received it through eMedical already. That is a canned response that is sent to everyone who submits something... they just change the "medical results" to whatever was sent. Don't worry.

In terms of timing, you are probably either in the GTA, Vancouver, or Montreal areas of the country.. Is that a reasonable guess?

STL

Apr 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
13-07-2016
Med's Request
07-04-2017
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Sounds like you sent the eMedical form in through Case Specific Enquiry, and they also received it through eMedical already. That is a canned response that is sent to everyone who submits something... they just change the "medical results" to whatever was sent. Don't worry.

In terms of timing, you are probably either in the GTA, Vancouver, or Montreal areas of the country.. Is that a reasonable guess?

yes i guess so,,
i just wondering that why file transfered to other region,,sometimes when i look a spreadsheet, some people's file transfered to other region..

meaningful1

Dec 9, 2016
London
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
At #LAFranks.
All is good. Been working on my project. 2015 Chevy sonic . doing all kinds of repairs upgrades n getting it painted. Just about finish so I have some time on my hand now. . . . how about you? Any travel plans as yet?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
yes i guess so,,
i just wondering that why file transfered to other region,,sometimes when i look a spreadsheet, some people's file transfered to other region..
Uhm... Usually it's not transferred until it's ready to be finalized (landing interview). There is nothing that says it was transferred to another office.

I sent in extra proofs via CSE. I waited almost a month for them to respond to it. Same message as you typed out. It wasn't transferred at all to anywhere...

Remember: CPC-M is a processing centre. The CSE's do not end up here. They end up handled (typically) at the call centre in Montreal.

With that in mind, all your message was saying is, they sent the info to CPC-M.

Reactions: carolbb23