Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
My online status shows medical exam received. it means that i dont have any problem with my health or issue? am i good to go? Does anyone know how long it takes at this centre to request for my passport after they receive my medicals?

takes time

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
We got a package deal. And you can find cheap commissioners on Kijiji too

we did not go to kijji we went to Portuguese consulate that deals with this lady and Portuguese Canadian lawyer so we paid for everything for translation close to 700 when we got married plus 225 to married at city Hall 135 for the registar office 35 for Mariage licenses

kristiina89

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
When I submitted my application, I didn't sent my school graduation papers. I was thinking to do it just in case, but it wasn't required in any IMM forms, so I was thinking they don't need those. In IMM history form I have listed my school years etc. Can this be a problem or do they request them later? I have bachelor degree if that matter..

9symmerty

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
08-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Med's Request
February 2017
Med's Done....
February 2017
Passport Req..
May 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 2 2017
LANDED..........
02-05-2017

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Mine took a month.. you will look at around 1-3mos

we are done with the whole process my husband had his landing interview on April 28 2017 we are just waiting for his pr card,ohip card and etc took us 17 months we are done with the process we are finished we are done with immigration after my husband had his landing interview on April 28 2017 it's like we are done cic and ircc you can read the time line on My profile we do not need to wotried cause he's a permanent resident of Canada since April 28 2017 when he got copr

Last edited:

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Was inland 2016 forms anything about principal applicant travel history? Or is only for outland applicants?
It may slow their BG check down. They will find your schooling. You don't need education to immigrate, but they will want to know where you were and what you were doing during that time...

Yes there is a form that asks about education, personal history including travel history...

Reactions: carolbb23

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
It may slow their BG check down. They will find your schooling. You don't need education to immigrate, but they will want to know where you were and what you were doing during that time...

Yes there is a form that asks about education, personal history including travel history...

This is different from fsw or student visa

Sam8119

Aug 26, 2016
Not sure actually, when was that?

They had an iOS Ransomeware at some point I thought?

For us, the wife and I have mostly all Lin devices. Droid phones, Debian on our laptops, droid STBs, and she uses VBox for a win 7 virtual that's strictly used for work related stuff. And the image is backed up. At the edge, OBSD. Moral of the story: don't use SMB v 1.0.

The worm is spreading fast... So I hope people heed my warning...

justxher

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Mar-2016
AOR Received.
05-May-2016
Med's Done....
22-Nov-2016
3 weeks since DM letter and no landing apt yet :( should we maybe contact them?

kristiina89

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016

Oh really. Im sure there wasn't anything about travel history, I haven't include anything about my travelling. I dont even remember when I have gone somewhere, only in Europe though so I don't have stamps in passport either. And there wasn't nothing about to include graduation papers... Do they call to my school or how they will find out? And do they ever contact for example my family in my home country? They don't really speak English. Just wondering how they clarify all information.
Was personal history form only for the applicant, not for sponsor?

And the most important question now; should I send in new updated form of personal history? And explain I didn't notice wrote down travelling? My application seem to be stuck in security now for an year pretty much and no contact ever. And now I'm in huge panic I have screwed everything, I know it probably looks bad we met date site and "no travel history".
I would appreciate your help!

Last edited:

Alam EIT

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Decision made on SA side on May 10 but still we can't see anything on ecas or my cic. I called CIC and they are saying they are working on my part and let us know when it is completed. Don't know what is happening behind the screen. Any guess from anyone will be appreciated?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Oh really. Im sure there wasn't anything about travel history, I haven't include anything about my travelling. I dont even remember when I have gone somewhere, only in Europe though so I don't have stamps in passport either. And there wasn't nothing about to include graduation papers... Do they call to my school or how they will find out? And do they ever contact for example my family in my home country? They don't really speak English. Just wondering how they clarify all information.
Was personal history form only for the applicant, not for sponsor?

And the most important question now; should I send in new updated form of personal history? And explain I didn't notice wrote down travelling? My application seem to be stuck in security now for an year pretty much and no contact ever. And now I'm in huge panic I have screwed everything, I know it probably looks bad we met date site and "no travel history".
I would appreciate your help!
First of all, don't freak out... I recall needing to specify travel on my wife's forms, and I think it was background info. Can't remember which form or why. But even if you don't, they can easily find out.

CIC uses CSIS, interpol, and friends to collect info on you. So they'd be able to find out most things pretty easy. They might call schools, past employers, etc. I doubt they'd call family though. English isn't a problem, as they could just have a local security operative do the calling.

So, they may collect it and I suspect, so long as there is no negative indicators, they will look passed it.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Decision made on SA side on May 10 but still we can't see anything on ecas or my cic. I called CIC and they are saying they are working on my part and let us know when it is completed. Don't know what is happening behind the screen. Any guess from anyone will be appreciated?
Ours was about a week. Some got it sooner/later... So don't worry.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
3 weeks since DM letter and no landing apt yet :( should we maybe contact them?
Etobicoke is sloow in a lot of cases unfortunately. Could be 8wks...