Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
profiler said:
Just regular Columbian. The Missus is into the black tea....

Did kitch email yet? Is it Friday... I bet kitch said, "Hey CPCM... more work!" And they scanned the list of forum members... lol!
No landing email from Kitch yet, maybe tomorrow or next week I'll get it.
From the letters, it seems my application was processed by an officer in Vergeville.

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Sam8119 said:
@Guyanagirl: Are you really kidding me? No way, a mountain full of congrats to you and partner. Having said that, June 01, and nothing yet :(
I kid you not!

Honestly, I still can't wrap my head around this either. I was perfectly content with waiting our turn for things to happen, so many before me are waiting and as happy as I am, everyone of those people are on my mind too...but I will thank god that I won't need to wait none the less.

Our application was mostly pictures over a decade we were together, and joint bank acct, travel documents from our trips, letter from my dad saying he will support us in whatever way needed....marriage certificate ..that's it.

I also got that mass pcc request they did recently and sent documents back home to guyana to get that done and was going to submit that next week....guess ah don't need that anymore eh

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
GuyanaGirl said:
No landing email from Kitch yet, maybe tomorrow or next week I'll get it.
From the letters, it seems my application was processed by an officer in Vergeville.
In the am... you'll hear in the am from Robert, Ryan, or that other cat...

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
GuyanaGirl said:
I kid you not!

Honestly, I still can't wrap my head around this either. I was perfectly content with waiting our turn for things to happen, so many before me are waiting and as happy as I am, everyone of those people are on my mind too...but I will thank god that I won't need to have to wait none the less.

Our application was mostly pictures over a decade we were together, and joint bank acct, travel documents from our trips, letter from my dad saying he will support us in whatever way needed...joint bank..marriage certificate ..that's it.

I also got that mass pcc request they did recently and sent documents back home to guyana to get that done and was going to submit that next week....guess ah don't need that anymore eh
I bet Kitch is not busy, and rather that continuing to pile more flood on Etobicoke or Vancity, they decided Kitch can spin cycles and let the CPC's continue to squeeze cases out.

That makes total sense for line jumping too.

The local VOs only have soo many officers to process landings. So, if you have cases in London or Kitchener areas that can be processed fast, might as well get them out, while the larger VO's like Vancouver and Etobicoke clear out some of their appointment backlog.

Makes total sense in my head. Also explains random line jumping. It keeps the CPC's at peak efficiency...

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
profiler said:
I bet Kitch is not busy, and rather that continuing to pile more flood on Etobicoke or Vancity, they decided Kitch can spin cycles and let the CPC's continue to squeeze cases out.

The local VOs only have soo many officers to process landings. So, if you have cases in London or Kitchener areas that can be processed fast, might as well get them out, while the larger VO's like Vancouver and Etobicoke clear out some of their appointment backlog.

Makes total sense in my head. Also explains random line jumping. It keeps the CPC's at peak efficiency...
Yup, and the line jumping is insane. And that makes sense to me too...luck by geographic location I guess.

I'm so sure many from the Etobicoke landing office will have no issue driving down to Kitch to land ..

I can't believe I'm a line jumper .... :-\

hasbeenkid

Jan 1, 2015
profiler said:

That makes sense.... then let's find out if there are applicants who applied later than March 2016 and also got DM already for Etobicoke landing? lol

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Redo IMM5406 and IMM5669 (Jan 2017)
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
GuyanaGirl said:
So...i think all the blood just rushed to my head....

We just got SA & AIP... I literally just checked my email and saw both emails there waiting for me.....excuse me while i go pass the hell out

July 20 2016 applicants
:eek: Congrats Guyana!!!! Fantastic News!!

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
browning911 said:
:eek: Congrats Guyana!!!! Fantastic News!!

Every time I make mention of my killer pet goose..someone gets a DM. This morning I said I need to get it to lay my golden dm egg...and that it did.

That being said, sending the goose your way to get it moving ! Betsey might need to make a stop for leglog also ...

dominicantiguan

Apr 24, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Doc's Request.
06-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2016
Med's Request
03-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017 Passed
Interview........
Waived
GuyanaGirl said:
Every time I make mention of my killer pet goose..someone gets a DM. This morning I said I need to get it to lay my golden dm egg...and that it did.

That being said, sending the goose your way to get it moving ! Betsey might need to make a stop for leglog also ...
Keep mentioning it, Congrats! tho.. that's awesome.

oh and i'm May 2016 applicant.. lol lets see how that goes. no SA..AIP yet... as a matter of fact not even the request for med

j87

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Godspeed86 said:
Hi I just got PR today. So happy. I m a March 2016 applicant. Good luck to all the people out there.
Congrats! Did you do the medical test after they sent you the request email? How long does it take after CIC showed that "medical test received"?

Thanks!

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Redo IMM5406 and IMM5669 (Jan 2017)
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Godspeed86 said:
Hi I just got PR today. So happy. I m a March 2016 applicant. Good luck to all the people out there.

Congrats Godspeed86!!! What office did you land at?

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Godspeed86 said:
Congratulations!!!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
GuyanaGirl said:

Sh!t...here I have been calling her BESSY!

Whoops!

I still don't have a DM letter, eh. I can only guess that it's because Kitchener took over the case immediately upon completion. They might be considering their hack of an email as DM + Landing?

Well, anyway.... been a good Sugar Day. Carol -- better get out the insulin/pills (depending on type).