Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
profiler said:
Don't do it. It's like looking at old boyfriends' pictures in the photo album... then you will want to dig up the voodoo doll effigy you made of them to continue the torture...

Let the old boyfriend contact you...then you know for sure he wants you back (and this is where the effigy comes out :) ).
Valid argument. :p
I mean...i did burn those EX boyfriend pictures ages ago...

It's also the same as walking out of an exam and going through your notes to see what you did wrong/right..... can't do a thing about it then except walk to the pub and drown/celebrate in Guinness and chicken wings ( completely hypothetical situation here...never happened ... :'( :'( )

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
GuyanaGirl said:
Valid argument. :p
I mean...i did burn those EX boyfriend pictures ages ago...

It's also the same as walking out of an exam and going through your notes to see what you did wrong/right..... can't do a thing about it then except walk to the pub and drown/celebrate in Guinness and chicken wings ( completely hypothetical situation here...never happened ... :'( :'( )
I go to the pub to celebrate still being alive with Guinness and wings..

Did you burn the effigy too? lol!

tbh: If there was a problem (outside of not declaring kids), they would have already contacted you to bitch and moan. Some view CIC as this super negative out-to-get-you organization. Really, they are not. They will send correspondence, letters, phone calls, etc long before they just refuse an application. And everything can be fixed pretty easily..

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
profiler said:
I go to the pub to celebrate still being alive with Guinness and wings..

Did you burn the effigy too? lol!

tbh: If there was a problem (outside of not declaring kids), they would have already contacted you to *censored word* and moan. Some view CIC as this super negative out-to-get-you organization. Really, they are not. They will send correspondence, letters, phone calls, etc long before they just refuse an application. And everything can be fixed pretty easily..
That i did not burn, I need to keep that in case Satan ( the ex) decides to send me another FB friend request.

Not today Satan....not today!

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Redo IMM5406 and IMM5669 (Jan 2017)
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
GuyanaGirl said:
That i did not burn, I need to keep that in case Satan ( the ex) decides to send me another FB friend request.

Not today Satan....not today!
Just play dead. :-X

When ex (Satan) called I did not answer then tried calling from unknown number. This is why I do not answer unknown numbers.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Unfortunately, I have a lasting connection to mine... It's something that my wife has problems with occasionally.

When you have kids, your relationship also has a business component to it. If the relation is terminated, the business relation remains...

angel123456

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Hi,
I just recieved a letter from cic that the process of my application has been completed. Now the calgary immigration office will contact me to make an appointment where i need to present my identification docs. And the decision will b made there as well.
Now i am nervous why they are asking to make an appointment? Did i make any mistake in the app? Is it a serious problem? What questions should i expect in the interview? I need helppp!!!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
angel123456 said:
Hi,
I just recieved a letter from cic that the process of my application has been completed. Now the calgary immigration office will contact me to make an appointment where i need to present my identification docs. And the decision will b made there as well.
Now i am nervous why they are asking to make an appointment? Did i make any mistake in the app? Is it a serious problem? What questions should i expect in the interview? I need helppp!!!
It's definately serious...

IT'S A LANDING! Congrats! You get your COPR there! Simple meeting.. 3 questions after verifying your identity, and you're completely done!

Questions are dead simple. It's not supposed to be a test. They are typically: Have you been denied entry into Canada? Have you committed a crime in Canada? Do you have any undeclared dependents anywhere in the world?

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
profiler said:
Unfortunately, I have a lasting connection to mine... It's something that my wife has problems with occasionally.

When you have kids, your relationship also has a business component to it. If the relation is terminated, the business relation remains...
See the thing is, If Satans ( exs) acted right then i won't have too much of an issue with them.

Is your's bitter and miserable?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
GuyanaGirl said:
See the thing is, If Satans ( exs) acted right then i won't have too much of an issue with them.

Is your's bitter and miserable?
For the longest time, she would not even let my son have more than an hour or two with me. Then she decided our arrangement wasn't working out (which I agree -- you can't withhold him form me), so she went after the money in court. She then found out that, you cannot reasonably withhold him. AND, when she tried to make me out to be a drunk to the court, the judge laughed at her lawyer! At the end of that experience, she cried for a bit, then an hour later I got a stream of hate messages via text. After 12h of ridiculous messages regarding co-parenting, she asked if I would consider a trip to Disney with our son... WTF?!

Weeks later, they conceded to my original offer, and begged that I not seek costs (as Legal Aid Ontario pulled it's support for the matter).

Now, she is still.... quirky ... but manageable.

ORPHAN

Apr 12, 2017
botengcoke said:
hi profiler!! my OWP expired on MAY 28 2017! i have a month and half before expiration.... my problem is do i need to Renew my OWP since i have a response from the CIC for my Medical? My medical will cost me 400 dollars. and if i will renew my OWP another 550 for my consultant fee and OWP fee. thousand dollars for these two applications..... i hope i will not renew my OWP so it will not cost me a lot... i will be broke now.. :(
Hi botengcoke,

I will also update my OWP.
contact with me, if you want we can apply online and it will be faster (27 days)

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
ORPHAN said:
Hi botengcoke,

I will also update my OWP.
contact with me, if you want we can apply online and it will be faster (27 days)
xxx xxx xxxx, after 5.30 Saskatchewan time I will be available
You really should PM that number ... having it in the open is very, very bad. This forum is spidered by google. Means just about anyone could get your number and start calling....

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
profiler said:
For the longest time, she would not even let my son have more than an hour or two with me. Then she decided our arrangement wasn't working out (which I agree -- you can't withhold him form me), so she went after the money in court. She then found out that, you cannot reasonably withhold him. AND, when she tried to make me out to be a drunk to the court, the judge laughed at her lawyer! At the end of that experience, she cried for a bit, then an hour later I got a stream of hate messages via text. After 12h of ridiculous messages regarding co-parenting, she asked if I would consider a trip to Disney with our son... WTF?!

Weeks later, they conceded to my original offer, and begged that I not seek costs (as Legal Aid Ontario pulled it's support for the matter).

Now, she is still.... quirky ... but manageable.
The synopsis of this story is..... SHE IS BAT SHIT CRAZY :eek:

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
GuyanaGirl said:
The synopsis of this story is..... SHE IS BAT *censored word* CRAZY :eek:
You're awfully nice... you friends with her or something? lmao!

Anyway we digress... we have a DM in here this morning... Or was it from last night (it was Sugar Tuesday after all)....

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
angel123456 said:
Hi,

It means you are done!
When did you apply
Congratulations !