Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
profiler said:
@GuyanaGirl: I submitted the medical yesterday. They still have not accepted the results. I wonder what might be wrong...
Did you use a fresh batch of coconuts for the pre medical ritual???
I told you that was essential !!! :eek:

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
tswife said:
oh i see.. well, I'll be just ''patiently'' waiting... :) ::)

my medical was approved in 2 days - surprised me ha ha for once something was happening fast :eek:
I wish it would be 2 days. But he said 3 business days to get all the results typically. So, the Doc said with the long weekend, probably not until next Wednesday would he send it in.

Then it would probably be another week before CIC approves it (because everything we get seems to be on Tuesday's).

To be honest, I do understand why some things are not fast with CIC. Consider they have cases that are all in various states of completeness, with varying levels of strength in terms of proof. So, envy them, I do not.

In our case, we had no chats/emails/texts at all. We didn't bother sending that. A few letters, 75 pictures, some mailings my wife has received at our home. That's pretty much it. We heard nothing until March 21 (SA), the next day was the Medical re-do request, March 28 (AIP), then Tuesday an email stating they refunded RPRF; there was an overpay, and they took the RPRF and sent the overpay back.

CIC's rules state that they do not actually "take" the RPRF from the account until they are prepared to issue a visa...

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
GuyanaGirl said:
Did you use a fresh batch of coconuts for the pre medical ritual???
I told you that was essential !!! :eek:
Pretty sure it was the old ones.. if you review pg's 542 - 544, you will probably concur I was hallucinating.

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
profiler said:
Pretty sure it was the old ones.. if you review pg's 542 - 544, you will probably concur I was hallucinating.
Yes, but on page 728 and the first two paragraphs of page 729 it states that you need new coconuts.... i bet you didn't even put the lime in the coconut and drank 'em bot' up

Geez profiler, sometimes i don't think you take this seriously at all ;) :)

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
GuyanaGirl said:
Yes, but on page 728 and the first two paragraphs of page 729 it states that you need new coconuts.... i bet you didn't even put the lime in the coconut and drank 'em bot' up

Geez profiler, sometimes i don't think you take this seriously at all ;) :)

I know, I know.... I was referring to my posts from after the appointment. Sam asked how the appointment went.. I provided a review of IME in Kitchener. To save you the discussion surrounding it (Where ORPHAN was busting my balls to do mathing at 6pm (CLEARLY IN VIOLATION OF PRE-DEFINED RULES, I KNOW!)):

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-inland-applications-2016-timeline-and-updates-t389295.0.html;msg5930356#msg5930356
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-inland-applications-2016-timeline-and-updates-t389295.0.html;msg5930530#msg5930530
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-inland-applications-2016-timeline-and-updates-t389295.0.html;msg5930552#msg5930552
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-inland-applications-2016-timeline-and-updates-t389295.0.html;msg5930592#msg5930592
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-inland-applications-2016-timeline-and-updates-t389295.0.html;msg5930621#msg5930621

It's a good read I think. +2 for the Doc.

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
Hello everybody!

I applied on 29 April 2016. I know from the forum that many March'16 and prior applicants are still awaiting AP/DM yet. However, my application status still shows 'received', no other update. Just wanted to know if any other update is received (other than the OWP, which I have already received) before the AOR?

Wondering if something is amiss.

Your reply is appreciated!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
erable_rouge said:
Hello everybody!

I applied on 29 April 2016. I know from the forum that many March'16 and prior applicants are still awaiting AP/DM yet. However, my application status still shows 'received', no other update. Just wanted to know if any other update is received (other than the OWP, which I have already received) before the AOR?

Wondering if something is amiss.

Your reply is appreciated!
Probably nothing wrong here. Does the sponsor's application still show "In Progress"?

tswife

Mar 6, 2017
profiler said:
I wish it would be 2 days. But he said 3 business days to get all the results typically. So, the Doc said with the long weekend, probably not until next Wednesday would he send it in.

Then it would probably be another week before CIC approves it (because everything we get seems to be on Tuesday's).

To be honest, I do understand why some things are not fast with CIC. Consider they have cases that are all in various states of completeness, with varying levels of strength in terms of proof. So, envy them, I do not.

In our case, we had no chats/emails/texts at all. We didn't bother sending that. A few letters, 75 pictures, some mailings my wife has received at our home. That's pretty much is. We heard nothing until March 21 (SA), the next day was the Medical re-do request, March 28 (AIP), then Tuesday an email stating they refunded RPRF; there was an overpay, and they took the RPRF and sent the overpay back.

CIC's rules state that they do not actually "take" the RPRF from the account until they are prepared to issue a visa...
My doc told me it will take up to 10 days for them to submit - my medical was done on Friday, she submitted the results to CIC on Tuesday and on Thursday it was approved. First I saw the message in my account then I followed up with a phone call just to confirm.

After 8 years of marriage we were really frustrated with the amount of personal info and proof that we had to share with them... so submitted and passed everything, but apparently still being checked one more time as the agent told me to make a final decision... seems crazy.

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
profiler said:
I know, I know.... I was referring to my posts from after the appointment. Sam asked how the appointment went.. I provided a review of IME in Kitchener. To save you the discussion surrounding it (Where ORPHAN was busting my balls to do mathing at 6pm (CLEARLY IN VIOLATION OF PRE-DEFINED RULES, I KNOW!)):

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-inland-applications-2016-timeline-and-updates-t389295.0.html;msg5930356#msg5930356
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-inland-applications-2016-timeline-and-updates-t389295.0.html;msg5930530#msg5930530
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-inland-applications-2016-timeline-and-updates-t389295.0.html;msg5930552#msg5930552
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-inland-applications-2016-timeline-and-updates-t389295.0.html;msg5930592#msg5930592
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-inland-applications-2016-timeline-and-updates-t389295.0.html;msg5930621#msg5930621

It's a good read I think. +2 for the Doc.
Which doctor did you get this time around ? Was it Dr. Erin ?
If yes, she is fantastic...had our results ready in two days and checked in with us to confirm she sent it off to cic

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
tswife said:
My doc told me it will take up to 10 days for them to submit - my medical was done on Friday, she submitted the results to CIC on Tuesday and on Thursday it was approved. First I saw the message in my account then I followed up with a phone call just to confirm.

After 8 years of marriage we were really frustrated with the amount of personal info and proof that we had to share with them... so submitted and passed everything, but apparently still being checked one more time as the agent told me to make a final decision... seems crazy.
Well, it seems so, but in reality, they are charged with the security of the country. Not to insinuate you are a threat at all, but how do they know that from their desk, right? Their threat assessment includes a relationship evaluation. For us, we just accepted that's the reality and moved on. They also conduct random checks on cases they've approved upstream, to make sure they should have been approved. So, it could even be one of those checks.

Hang in there, it will get done in short order. Don't worry!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
GuyanaGirl said:
Which doctor did you get this time around ? Was it Dr. Erin ?
If yes, she is fantastic...had our results ready in two days and checked in with us to confirm she sent it off to cic
Dr. Scott. We had seen him the first time around too.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
profiler said:
Probably nothing wrong here. Does the sponsor's application still show "In Progress"?

no on my side the sponsor show decision made on mr carol side pa application received boys and girls left hand is itchy this morning someone in here going to get an early easter's pressie from easter bunny today could be someone in here

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
tswife said:

i understand but in some cases they randomly pick to be noisy like proof of relationship or do interview with couple cause they want to see if it's real marriage not fake but some reason the mock marriage slip in when we legitimate couples sometimes are randomly picked and cic officer Job is hard

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
profiler said:
Well, it seems so, but in reality, they are charged with the security of the country. Not to insinuate you are a threat at all, but how do they know that from their desk, right? Their threat assessment includes a relationship evaluation. For us, we just accepted that's the reality and moved on. They also conduct random checks on cases they've approved upstream, to make sure they should have been approved. So, it could even be one of those checks.

Hang in there, it will get done in short order. Don't worry!

i did not know that my husband is from azores Portugal so is it different than say like umm Afghanistan

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
carolbb23 said:
no on my side the sponsor show decision made on mr carol side pa application received boys and girls left hand is itchy this morning someone in here going to get an early easter's pressie from easter bunny today could be someone in here
It's not us... maybe Carol, or legolg (or botengcoke or browning)