FAM
App. Filed.......
11-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June 2016
profiler said:
So, usually Embassies / Consulates allow you to mail the requests in. But that aside, If oyu submitted it, and you have not been back to your home country since it was created, you can just submit a copy with a letter stating such. If you submitted an IMM5669 and you are certain it was correct and complete, then resubmit it with a note also stating such. Make sure your email is in english, and state that they sent the wrong correspondence.
Thank you. I will double check my IMM5669 tonight and see if there`s any missing information. Don`t think so. It was just a simple obligatory service. For the police clearance, no I have never crossed the ocean since I got here. I will probably send the copy with a letter attached. I guess it`s better than not sending anything, even though it was submitted for sure.

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
meaningful1 said:
Lol
Well just keep your seat. Am see the ball big as breadfruit
Lol
Once you not batting like the current West Indies players and wasting good good breadfruit in process. :p

Where in Guyana is home for you?

nomensland

Apr 10, 2017
I am April 5th applicant, so far my cic status shows in process and I haven't received any information from cic. does anyone know how long it will take to process my case. btw, my visitor visa has expired , cant go outside of canada, i am so frustrated. :eek: :eek:

meaningful1

Dec 9, 2016
London
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
@polar
sometimes i wish i was a cop, i think i would have made a difference.
i was never a cop anywhere at all at any time
so not only was there an error of country, there was an error in career path
the email further stated
subsection 16(1) states " A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them"

so since i was never a cop nor have I ever been in Afghanistan
thats 2 mistakes.
but the agent was apologetic, and instructed me on the way to address that mistake
am rolling on, she acknowledge they made a blunder. i made a deal because i like making deals lol lol
I seem to hold people responsible, but in electricity current is not something you see coming so u cant get out the way.

@guyanagirl

am happy am not a cricketer, am a good critical spectator who can do no better :p
we just all have our rolls
the last time i was in jamaica breadfruit was so expensive u dare not play cricket with it ;D

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
cenker said:
Thank you. I will double check my IMM5669 tonight and see if there`s any missing information. Don`t think so. It was just a simple obligatory service. For the police clearance, no I have never crossed the ocean since I got here. I will probably send the copy with a letter attached. I guess it`s better than not sending anything, even though it was submitted for sure.
Yup. And it does say if you haven't already...

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
profiler said:
Hey Simpsol22... how's it going?

To further this, I can report that we did not get this PCC request. We were told via MP that our case has: BG check [COMPLETE], criminality [COMPLETE], security [COMPLETE], eligibility [COMPLETE]. We are just waiting for tomorrow's medical to be passed for DM.

I read that some who had got AIP had also gotten the message. So, what I can assume from this is, that the message was a batch message that was likely sent to any case that currently does not have criminality completed. So, you can possibly use this for information about your case (that isn't normally readily available). A blessing and a curse...
Good...been busy! :)
Yes just a generic batch message. Many called cic and confirmed. States right on the letter to send if you haven't already done so.
Last year even some who had just landed got thr message. I think CPC Mississagua sent Vegreville a list of apps they wanted them to help out with and without double checking if they had them already or not, They sent out the mass email. Same happened to me and others last summer. At least this time they said to ignore if already sent....my letter said they were flat out missing it....Which they weren't as gcms notes said they had it.

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
meaningful1 said:
@polar
sometimes i wish i was a cop, i think i would have made a difference.
i was never a cop anywhere at all at any time
so not only was there an error of country, there was an error in career path
the email further stated
subsection 16(1) states " A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them"

so since i was never a cop nor have I ever been in Afghanistan
thats 2 mistakes.
but the agent was apologetic, and instructed me on the way to address that mistake
am rolling on, she acknowledge they made a blunder. i made a deal because i like making deals lol lol
I seem to hold people responsible, but in electricity current is not something you see coming so u cant get out the way.

@guyanagirl

am happy am not a cricketer, am a good critical spectator who can do no better :p
we just all have our rolls
the last time i was in jamaica breadfruit was so expensive u dare not play cricket with it ;D
Tell me about it! When it's not in season, you can pay an arm or a leg for a small half rotten one. Back home we had a big treee in my Granny's front yard, chips all day every day when in season

meaningful1

Dec 9, 2016
London
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
;D
i haven't had any in quite some time because i refuse to spend my good good Canadian dollars on some squeeze up
carbine breadfruit.
so you can understand why am edgy!!!!
ready for some good sunshine, good roast breadfruit, roast yam, tired of eating 2 week old chicken
i ready for some good jamaican fowl hahahahahaha
and most of all , to swim in that salty caribbean sea.
I was never this grumpy back home ;D ;D
but we know the process so we will continue to work with it

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Lizann said:
Profiler - I am unsure the reason for your response...you will recall you did in fact respond to my query in a similar manner - my post was simply stating just what I did - nothing more nothing less....directed at no one...

The reality is just as I said - it is a stressful process and many turn to the forum for guidance and support and so will post in anxcious moments and may have other things going on in their lives...

Also - as an immigrant myself from Jamaica - having undergone the FSW process and sponsored my parents - sponsorship of my spouse is a whole other ball game and what you glean from the experience of others on a forum is far more than Google at times will do for you.
Lizann,
If you check the post history, you posted the same PCC question right after GuyanaGirl stated to read the last 4 pages of messages. The same question has been asked and answered repeatedly. So out of respect of the questioners and those who answer, it's easier and better to glean the answer from the (many) replies.

I do my very best to commit my time (even during my working day) to helping 2016s, as my wife is presently in the process. However, it certainly feels like a waste of time for those answering to have to repeatedly answer exactly the same query. It's wasteful of the posters' time as well. I also commend those who also post frequently to try to help. Their time is just as precious, if not more, than my own.

We're absolutely grateful that you're contributing, but a little homework can save a mountain of time for everyone.

As to my response: after your original post, where I directed you to GuyanaGirl's answer, you then posted a directive to just provide the answer (badly paraphrased -- sorry). Granted you may have anxiety over the request, I don't think that was nessessary for reasons I stated.

You'd asked for the simple answer. I showed that I clearly did as you requested, repeatedly. You can see that, it can be a waste for everyone. I also provided a means to help you weed through to find exactly what you're looking for. By being able to get to the answer more quickly, than to have to ask and wait for a response, I consider the matter closed.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
simpsol22 said:
Good...been busy! :)
Yes just a generic batch message. Many called cic and confirmed. States right on the letter to send if you haven't already done so.
Last year even some who had just landed got thr message. I think CPC Mississagua sent Vegreville a list of apps they wanted them to help out with and without double checking if they had them already or not, They sent out the mass email. Same happened to me and others last summer. At least this time they said to ignore if already sent....my letter said they were flat out missing it....Which they weren't as gcms notes said they had it.
Vegreville does the Criminality requests and OWPs ... so makes sense...

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
meaningful1 said:
;D
i haven't had any in quite some time because i refuse to spend my good good Canadian dollars on some squeeze up
carbine breadfruit.
ready for some good sunshine, good roast breadfruit, roast yam, tired of eating 2 week old chicken
Wait man, are you Guyanese or Jamaican
During one of your previous panic attacks (lol) i feel like i read you were " jungles of guyana" born.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
meaningful1 said:
;D
carbine breadfruit.
If I want Jamaican foul, I get jerk chicken!

Grumpy? C'mon... it's not soo bad. They didn't threaten you or show up to take you away... everything is easy. Just relax :)

Everyone see that? I just told a (possible) Jamaican, to relax!

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
profiler said:
If I want Jamaican foul, I get jerk chicken!

Grumpy? C'mon... it's not soo bad. They didn't threaten you or show up to take you away... everything is easy. Just relax :)

Everyone see that? I just told a (possible) Jamaican, to relax!
LOL!!!! Meaningful's talk of breadfruit has me craving some home cooking right about now
Oh what a day this turned out to be ... Cannot wait for the 6:00 pm mail outs tonight.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
GuyanaGirl said:
LOL!!!! Meaningful's talk of breadfruit has me craving some home cooking right about now
Oh what a day this turned out to be ... Cannot wait for the 6:00 pm mail outs tonight.
So, I am going to be "that guy" for a sec -- diet?

*feels the piercing death stare*

So, 6pm should have at least one DM letter. We had a landing... c'mon voodoo! We need some good news tonight!