Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
RAConop said:
Hi, I also received a police clearance request from the Philippines of which I included in my application. Also, I was requested to resend another schedule A (IMM5669) although I have sent it with my application. I have granted SA and AIP already. How would we know if this is not an error?
Call and ask? They can at least see if it was generated in error, or if they want an update...

superalan

Sep 10, 2014
profiler said:
Did you send a PCC? Have you been in that country since the date the PCC was issued?

You're the 4th or 5th claim I have seen for PCC in so many hours. I smell a rat (CIC playing with PCC automation again?)

We got a PCC request on the same day as a bunch of others on Aug 10 2016. We had already submitted. It was sent to us in error (according to GCMS notes).
I can confirm I received a PCC request, but I already submitted in July 2016.

If you have not yet submitted the following documents, you must submit them to this office:
Police Certificate(s)
The principal applicant (and all family members 18 years or older) is required to submit a police
certificate(s) from the:
• The country where you have spent most of your adult life since the age of 18;
For instructions on how to obtain the correct police certificate required, you must visit
[LINK to canada PCC website]
If you have already submitted police certificate

Please advise, I will try calling and ask if I can submit photocopies

hasbeenkid

Jan 1, 2015
Hello, we are 2016 Feb applicant.

How long does it usually take to get PPR or Decision Made after status changed to 'Medical results have been received'?

And does 'Medical results have been received' on CIC status mean its passed?

We didn't do Medical upfront, we recently did and status changed.

RK10

Apr 21, 2016
Thanks profiler.
Intresting part is its coming from Vegriville where the application was submitted
Whoever is able to talk to cic agent, please post the update. I will post the result of my call too

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
hasbeenkid said:

How long does it usually take to get PPR or Decision Made after status changed to 'Medical results have been received'?

Are you an inland applicant? Inlanders don't get a PPR (their dependents who are not in Canada might, though). Otherwise it's hard to say. Depends. Usually within a couple weeks.

ngrrox

Feb 16, 2017
superalan said:
I can confirm I received a PCC request, but I already submitted in July 2016.

If you have not yet submitted the following documents, you must submit them to this office:
Police Certificate(s)
The principal applicant (and all family members 18 years or older) is required to submit a police
certificate(s) from the:
• The country where you have spent most of your adult life since the age of 18;
For instructions on how to obtain the correct police certificate required, you must visit
[LINK to canada PCC website]
If you have already submitted police certificate

Please advise, I will try calling and ask if I can submit photocopies

July Applicant here :) I got same letter today. As lucia0009 mentioned he/she confirmed with CIC that letter was a general letter. Also the letter says very clearly:

"If you have not yet submitted the following documents, you must submit them to this office"
"If you have already submitted police certificates as noted above please disregard"

So I will not worry that much and believe it is just a group sending letter ;) But please do share with us if you call CIC agent. :)

peaceman

Mar 28, 2017
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta/Vancouver,BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 8 , 2016
AOR Received.
April 8 , 2016
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
March 30 ,2017
Med's Request
February 8 , 2017
Med's Done....
February 9 , 2017
hasbeenkid said:

usually it takes 3 weeks or a month for medical to change from received to passed than you are good to go.

lizololo

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2016
AOR Received.
31-08-2016, AOR2 - 16-09-2016
Just received a Police Certificate request. Sent original police certificate with my application and never left the country since then...

Do you guys know if you call them, will they be able to check? What is this? Another error request?

Last time I called they said they couldn't open my file and tell me because it is private info... ???

hasbeenkid

Jan 1, 2015
profiler said:
Are you an inland applicant? Inlanders don't get a PPR (their dependents who are not in Canada might, though). Otherwise it's hard to say. Depends. Usually within a couple weeks.
Yes, we are inland applicant. So then next step is decision made or medical results have passed?
Thank you!

bex0987

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
April 10, 2017 Request for Further Info
AOR Received.
23-07-2016
Med's Request
Approved
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
Not required.
Hi Everyone

Just wondering if anyone has a contact number for the Vegreville office? Or Mississauga? Or a general enquiry number?

I just received a request for additional documentation. I work for the City of Brampton and had listed on my PR application that I work in a government position. I am just an office clerk with the city and what they seem to need is more military or police based and i do not think it applies to me. I would like to talk to someone about the additional documents they require to double check once i explain my position if they still need everything.

Thank you

ngrrox

Feb 16, 2017
lizololo said:
Just received a Police Certificate request. Sent original police certificate with my application and never left the country since then...

Do you guys know if you call them, will they be able to check? What is this? Another error request?

Last time I called they said they couldn't open my file and tell me because it is private info... ???
If you are receiving the same email as others receiving today, it clearly says in the bottom of page 1

"If you have not yet submitted the following documents, you must submit them to this office:"
"If you have already submitted police certificates as noted above please disregard"

So it is mostly a group sending reminder email to me and someone has called CIC and confirmed that. But do come back and check what others say..

lizololo

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2016
AOR Received.
31-08-2016, AOR2 - 16-09-2016
looks generic indeed. It says in the letter : if you already submitted Police Certificate then disregard the letter.

leiwho

Apr 10, 2017
June applicant here!

Received the same email requesting police certificate! (the country where you spent most of your adult life since 18) which I did submit back in June 2016.

Question is, I went back to China for 3 months afterwards and I did not submit Canadian RCMP certificate yet.

I am totally lost what to do..... cic info can be so vague...