Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
im_anil said:
Hi

I had applied for Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications in July 2016 and have received a request for Medical and Police Clearance certificate.
I had submitted both with my initial application and this makes me confused on what to do ?
My submitted medical certificate is dated 26th April 2016 and Police clearance certificate dated 24th April 2016.

Do i need to re-do my medical and get a new Police Clearance certificate ?
Is there a way to contact CIC for this issue?

Thanks
What date in july did you apply?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I have a feeling that someone has an SA/AIP coming.... Where is legolg -- is it you?!

Maybe it's Carol? Browning? Botengcoke?

GUYANAGIRL?? C'mon... someone has to have an SA or AIP for me today...

RK10

Apr 21, 2016
Hi All,
Was wondering if anyone can provide some info for the below:
I had submitted application with PCC (Aug 26) and medical Nov 30.
However I got an email saying to send PCC again but it also says if you have already sent it disregard the request, so I am confused on what to do?
Thx

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
lucia0009 said:
Thank you!
I'm a July 20th applicant( Well sponsor rather, my husband is the applicant).
I was just looking at my ecas and mycic for updates, but nothing. I submitted everything upfront. Medicals Expire in July i believe, and PCC was done a few weeks before applying ( June)

Please keep us updated as you hear from them.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
RK10 said:
Hi All,
Was wondering if anyone can provide some info for the below:
I had submitted application with PCC (Aug 26) and medical Nov 30.
However I got an email saying to send PCC again but it also says if you have already sent it disregard the request, so I am confused on what to do?
Thx
Did you send a PCC? Have you been in that country since the date the PCC was issued?

You're the 4th or 5th claim I have seen for PCC in so many hours. I smell a rat (CIC playing with PCC automation again?)

We got a PCC request on the same day as a bunch of others on Aug 10 2016. We had already submitted. It was sent to us in error (according to GCMS notes).

im_anil

Apr 3, 2014
profiler said:
First, please don't double-post and create a new topic.

If you submitted a medical April 26th 2016, then it's pretty close to expired (depending on how many days before the submission date you did the medical). We too have been requested to re-do the medical. When was the PCC from? When was the last time you were in your home country (or the country they have requested the PCC for)?

888-242-2100.
PCC was done in India , just prior to my arrival in Canada on may 2nd 2016,
I have not went back to India after that .
They have requested PCC from the country where you have spent most of your adult life since the age of 18; which would be India in my case.

leb

Oct 22, 2015
I wonder if anyone can give me some suggestion..I applied the inland application Oct 2016 and I applied the OWP Feb 2017.... waiting for the SA approve but still not receive any news from that.

Anyways, here's my situation right now... I am freaking out about my OWP might get reject because one of the question that I answered for the application " I am applying for one or more of the following: instead of [An initial work permit or a work permit with a new employer], I selected "[A work permit with the same employer]" ...I am not sure I will get reject because of this. I am thinking to apply extension as visitor in case my owp get reject. I still can have a legal implied status under the extension application as visitor. And also my current PGWP is going to expired 19 of this month, everything is kind of rush.. anyone can give me some suggestion what should I do now :'(.

thanks!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
im_anil said:
PCC was done in India , just prior to my arrival in Canada on may 2nd 2016,
I have not went back to India after that .
They have requested PCC from the country where you have spent most of your adult life since the age of 18; which would be India in my case.
Were you given the PCC while you were in India?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
leb said:
I wonder if anyone can give me some suggestion..I applied the inland application Oct 2016 and I applied the OWP Feb 2017.... waiting for the SA approve but still not receive any news from that.

Anyways, here's my situation right now... I am freaking out about my OWP might get reject because one of the question that I answered for the application " I am applying for one or more of the following: instead of [An initial work permit or a work permit with a new employer], I selected "[A work permit with the same employer]" ...I am not sure I will get reject because of this. I am thinking to apply extension as visitor in case my owp get reject. I still can have a legal implied status under the extension application as visitor. And also my current PGWP is going to expired 19 of this month, everything is kind of rush.. anyone can give me some suggestion what should I do now :'(.

thanks!
Did you select "Open Work Permit"?

lucia0009

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2015
Hi,
After I confirmed with a CIC agent. She told me the letter I received should be a general letter. It is asking for policy certificate other than Canada.
If they are asking for the Canadian policy certificate, they will specific mention about the finger print from RCMP.

thanks

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
lucia0009 said:
Hi,
After I confirmed with a CIC agent. She told me the letter I received should be a general letter. It is asking for policy certificate other than Canada.
If they are asking for the Canadian policy certificate, they will specific mention about the finger print from RCMP.

thanks
Yup, that's what I figured. But in the last 5 hours, 5 people have reported PCC requests sounding like yours -- so I think we may be seeing another automation problem. But, anyway, always be compliant to their requests ... this goes a LONG way ...

RK10

Apr 21, 2016
Yes profiler, I did send it with the application.
Also, it should be valid for 1 year, and it was issues in India 21 July, 2016.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
RK10 said:
Yes profiler, I did send it with the application.
Also, it should be valid for 1 year, and it was issues in India 21 July, 2016.
If it was issued while you were in India, get a new one (it has to be issued after you left for the last time). Validity doesn't matter, but issuance after you left does (you could have committed a murder on your way to the airport, right?)...

If you cannot get a replacement, because you have to be physically present in the country, I would write them a letter explaining such.

RAConop

Sep 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2016
AOR Received.
July 12, 2016
Med's Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
October 2016
Hi, I also received a police clearance request from the Philippines of which I included in my application. Also, I was requested to resend another schedule A (IMM5669) although I have sent it with my application. I have granted SA and AIP already. How would we know if this is not an error?