Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
maria_mirabela said:
Are you.... cheerful?!?!? :eek:
What is wrong with you?!
No idea. Might have to make me a trip to the beer store I think.

Today was not great -- but hearing CIC's news is perfect. Mrs Profiler's dog needed to see a vet on Monday night for what we suspected was a tooth ache. Heh. 11 less teeth and $1700 later, he's all better and needs to be picked up.

EDIT: I missed the bad Russian vet-istry too. The last vet in that mouth broke a tooth and left a shard buried in the gum. It's now fixed too.

maria_mirabela

Jul 14, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
Toronto
profiler said:
No idea. Might have to make me a trip to the beer store I think.

Today was not great -- but hearing CIC's news is perfect. Mrs Profiler's dog needed to see a vet on Monday night for what we suspected was a tooth ache. Heh. 11 less teeth and $1700 later, he's all better and needs to be picked up.
Shit! (ooops) Now I crave for beer... (I'm not much of a beer drinker).

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
maria_mirabela said:
*censored word*! (ooops) Now I crave for beer... (I'm not much of a beer drinker).
He's high as a kite. He's fine. In Russia, they didn't do the same level of care for him. In fact, they left crap behind that needed cleaning up. But he is in good shape now, and they have fixed all the important teeth. Nooo problems.

Mrs Profiler defecated 6 chickens when she heard about the teeth. She thought the bill went up to $5000. I know the vet, and she has helped out tremendously (and been paid for most of it) with other animals of mine. So, he got the best for not a terrible amount.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
@Profiler I hope your doggie is ok, well in 6 or 7 months my doggie needs a neutered because he is a lab we have to wait 15 to 17 months he is right now going to be 11 months in two days and @Maria Mirabella your a funny girl

maria_mirabela

Jul 14, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
Toronto
profiler said:
He's high as a kite. He's fine. In Russia, they didn't do the same level of care for him. In fact, they left crap behind that needed cleaning up. But he is in good shape now, and they have fixed all the important teeth. Nooo problems.

Mrs Profiler defecated 6 chickens when she heard about the teeth. She thought the bill went up to $5000. I know the vet, and she has helped out tremendously (and been paid for most of it) with other animals of mine. So, he got the best for not a terrible amount.
You have any pet insurance?

maria_mirabela

Jul 14, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
Toronto
carolbb23 said:
@Profiler I hope your doggie is ok, well in 6 or 7 months my doggie needs a neutered because he is a lab we have to wait 15 to 17 months he is right now going to be 11 months in two days and @Maria Mirabella your a funny girl
;D

prezdork

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Yay with this news!

At least the OWP is extended, phew.

So I guess they are gonna try to process recent applications by the 12 month mark? They started processing ours in December 1!

Azzil

Apr 30, 2015
After hearing the news I was curious to see if anything had changed on our application status. We have not checked it in a while and I noticed they removed the "started processing April 28th", which I had saved to keep track. Now it only says the date they received my application and my medical results. Has anyone seen anything like this? ::)

prezdork

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Question! :D

We requested for a PCC from Japan awhile back and recently received it (Faster than expected). How do we go about sending it to CIC?

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Send to cic mississauga and cic vergville

volkov

Sep 20, 2014
profiler said:

I think this is just an individual thing and not a general statement about Russian care, I went to a Russian dentist and he was by far the best I have ever seen, did extremely skillful work on my teeth :)

and taking today's news as great news, hopefully they do stick with first in-first out and don't take the temptation to skip ahead to any of the new form applicants being that it is a simpler process, just thinking of things still in a state of disbelief after recently reading in the last few weeks about people with applications in mid 2015 that were still not started, was thinking we would have our lives on hold for another year or two... would really be a miracle if they get it down in 4 months from now and there is still time to get some school applications in before the deadlines possibly

keeping our fingers crossed

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
volkov said:
I think this is just an individual thing and not a general statement about Russian care, I went to a Russian dentist and he was by far the best I have ever seen, did extremely skillful work on my teeth :)

and taking today's news as great news, hopefully they do stick with first in-first out and don't take the temptation to skip ahead to any of the new form applicants being that it is a simpler process, just thinking of things still in a state of disbelief after recently reading in the last few weeks about people with applications in mid 2015 that were still not started, was thinking we would have our lives on hold for another year or two... would really be a miracle if they get it down in 4 months from now and there is still time to get some school applications in before the deadlines possibly

keeping our fingers crossed

I am plus some other people are late 2015 and I see it to believe it plus I think profiler wrote that in Feb 2017 they will start with the yardzi

Z7J

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
01-06-2016 / 29-06-2016
great news from CIC today :D

NOW.. if only the FBI can finally mail my spouse's police check, it'd be great so CIC can continue their work on our file. ::)

polarvolcano

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
profiler said:
Back to FIFO (First in First out). So your application will not pass ours -- but we can have co-landing parties... we can wait.

Yes, anything in queue will be forced through between now and Dec 2017 at the same pace. Anything new submitted will be completed within the new time frame. Only one application package now, so no more inland / outland. OWP extended (meaning those who are in Canada can access it). It can only mean that there is no more travel problems.

It's like Christmas!
Whether it becomes reality or not, I'm glad that the minister gave an actual number of 12 months instead of the usual 'we are working hard to reunite families, blah blah blah' kind of announcement. 12 months is a reasonable timeframe. I assume they need to get rid of all of our applications before they can start on new ones, so this can only be good news for us.