+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2016 timeline and updates

masouleht

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
@profiler ,is marriage licence the same as marriage certificate?Immigration asked me to send marraige certificate but we have our long form marriage licence.Should I order the other one?
Thanks

Yas-incanada-spouse

Jun 30, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
02-12-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
@profiler ,is marriage licence the same as marriage certificate?Immigration asked me to send marraige certificate but we have our long form marriage licence.Should I order the other one?
Thanks
It is not the same.. marriage certificate you need to apply and get it. It took about a month and half to get ours..

meaningful1

Dec 9, 2016
London
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
600km!!
What did you drive to Kingston??

That's pretty far. It's terrible and I do feel for you.. I do think you could do the border crossing fine. And no one would question it... That's extreme.

That said, having lost a close aunt to exactly the same circumstances, I do understand. Might not be my sister, but they had a daughter 27 days before I was born. We saw them at least once a week for most of my life. So, it was a deep connection.

My solice was knowing she didn't have time to suffer like cancer does to so many. She went out with no pain.

Not saying I know the cause, but it's one thing to remember. Sudden is worst. But at least they didn't have the pain and fear of knowing.

I hope that helps you in this terrible time. Next drive, head east. We're near exit 282. Keep on strong, brother!
Yeah , i cracked the windows turn the radio up n let the wind blow on my almost bald head. . . Yeah!!! Am good now, God got that as well, it is what it is. Damn drive very tiring still, saw the paramedics remove a woman from her vehicle coming back on the 403.
I really didnt know there were so many vehicles in ontario. . . . Sssshhhh'tt. . .
But am good,
I just dont like surprises, i had to tell god again, i dont like surprises, i dont think he is listening to me , am sure there will be a few more lol
But am good

Reactions: profiler

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Thanks
Certificate isn't the same. License is just permitting you to marry at a specific time and place.

Certificate certifies it happened in accordance with the law.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Yeah , i cracked the windows turn the radio up n let the wind blow on my almost bald head. . . Yeah!!! Am good now, God got that as well, it is what it is. Damn drive very tiring still, saw the paramedics remove a woman from her vehicle coming back on the 403.
I really didnt know there were so many vehicles in ontario. . . . Sssshhhh'tt. . .
But am good,
I just dont like surprises, i had to tell god again, i dont like surprises, i dont think he is listening to me , am sure there will be a few more lol
But am good
It's true...many, many, many cars.

Offer is open if the mood strikes. Just lmk.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Looked at d gcsm notes again and despite it saying in a preceding paragraph that there was a gap in my address history, it went further at the summary page to say that the form (ie form containing address history), has been uploaded in pdf. Dont know what that means as I havent sent a fresh one. Intend to call them for direction. However, all pcc was sent to them a month and 5 days now. Technically my app was sent on September 7 as that was when my app was resent after it was returned. App originally received August 5 and Ecas still shows August 5.
Might be worth following up. I have seen other little mix ups like that in GCMS notes. I wouldn't worry until they confirm

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
So should I order certificate?How long ddoes that take if I order online?
Depends on where you married. They have to issue it.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
In the licence shows everything,all signatures ,place and date of marriage
Again. Only permits you to marry. What if one partner backs out??

dominicantiguan

Apr 24, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Doc's Request.
06-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2016
Med's Request
03-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017 Passed
Interview........
Waived
So should I order certificate?How long ddoes that take if I order online?
You can have a rush delivery and get it in 2 days assuming you did it on Ontario

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017

rizaki

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
well look at that... they actually went from processing things from 6+ months behind to being "Caught up"

wish that was true, not what I and many others are experiencing :(

at the rate they are going, we might still be on the 26 months to get PR timeframe :(