Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017

Karen88

May 12, 2017
I've just read about the dual intent, I have a question though. So, I need to still show an itinerary that I'l be leaving the country after 6 months? Because that's usually the max they give, right?
Or is it waived when you have a PR app in process?

jrseee

Star Member
Jan 11, 2010
Stop comparing refugees with FC/PGP sponsoring. It's really not fair to them. One of the reasons that made Canada so great was because of it's multicultural. And how it gets to be multicultural? Refugees intake (might want to take up on Canada history if you claim yourself to be Canadian) among one of it. If you are here complaining about refugee getting fist class priority then consider yourself lucky because it is not so much their case.
Yeah, it may take longer to sponsor your family (if it's genuine) but you are doing it with a peace of mind in your own safe home smoking who know what not worrying whether they will be a victim of bombing or whatever that these refugees went through. So please, stop bitching and start loving.
Apparently, you don't know how immigration system works, so I'm not going to argue with you on this.
Refugee intake does not have to be the main way to achieve multiculturalism. Canada did become a multicultural society with a legal immigration system, not relying on refugee intake.

The processing times of PGP/Spousal sponsorship and no. of refugee intakes are related. Not sure you will understand it, but the resource it takes to process those applications significantly hampers the processing times of other applications. Govt. did not scale up resources as it should have been. Eye catching politics are in place.

I did not understand your comment on being fair to them--do you mean that even though I came here through a legal process, became citizen, pay outrageous taxes and still cannot ask for faster processing to bring my spouse/parents? Not sure what you were smoking, but please stop it.

Last edited:
Reactions: fabianonetto

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I've just read about the dual intent, I have a question though. So, I need to still show an itinerary that I'l be leaving the country after 6 months? Because that's usually the max they give, right?
They'll be more interested that you'll leave if refused.. so focus on ties home.

j87

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Hey everyone,

I got two emails,

The first one was asking for an interview, it sounds like a landing interview, but don't understand the purpose if I will be landed.

Another email really doesn't make sense, said I still have to pass medical test, security check, bla bla bla..
and the word font of the PDF file looks very different with the others cic documents.

However, I still haven't received any mail as the agent said it posted last week.

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Apparently, you don't know how immigration system works, so I'm not going to argue with you on this.
Refugee intake does not have to be the main way to achieve multiculturalism. Canada did become a multicultural society with a legal immigration system, not relying on refugee intake.

The processing times of PGP/Spousal sponsorship and no. of refugee intakes are related. Not sure you will understand it, but the resource it takes to process those applications significantly hampers the processing times of other applications. Govt. did not scale up resources as it should have been. Eye catching politics are in place.

I did not understand your comment on being fair to them--do you mean that even though I came here through a legal process, became citizen, pay outrageous taxes and still cannot ask for faster processing to bring my spouse/parents? Not sure what you were smoking, but please stop it.
as mentioned earlier, even with the increase in refugee intake, the spousal/common law sponsorship processing time are being cut in half...

dlre

Star Member
Aug 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So my sister has to renew her passport...can I just say Chinese consulate sucks????

They just give her a slip and said just check online when it's ready...not even an estimate on when it's ready :confused:

I just hope the officer in charge of her application is not annoyed because I sent an extension request through CSE, email and courier :p Their fault for not giving me some acknowledgement:rolleyes:

PS I like the colourful emojis lol

volkov

Sep 20, 2014
I feel the need to advise what dibili means... It's a Russian slang (I was ultimately hoping his wife may have to translate for him)... "Dipsh!t"
actually I might probably speak Russian better than you, I knew this word, and you should learn the difference between plural and singular before you try to teach people

and it is probably closer to calling someone a "retard" or moron, more dumb than asshole which dipsht would connotate

Last edited:

Jazzy01

Apr 12, 2017
Hello Everyone
I am January 2016 applicant. Received medical request 3 months back and submitted but after that no news from CIC. Is there anyone with same timeline and waiting?
Thanks

Pickers91

Apr 10, 2015
Anyone here with any experience regarding the usual wait time between receiving your letter stating processing of your application is complete and the CIC office in Kitchener contacting you to set up the final screening/interview. I received my letter on April 25, but have yet been contacted about a date to head down and finalize things. Went into Service Canada today and all they gave me was a 1-800 number, which I called and waited... And waited... And waited... Before eventually being cut off. Just want to make sure I'm not missing anything here. Thanks in advance.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
actually I might probably speak Russian better than you, I knew this word, and you should learn the difference between plural and singular before you try to teach people

and it is probably closer to calling someone a "retard" or moron, more dumb than asshole which dipsht would connotate
Perfect... They I won't need to tell you what I mean by otvali. For those who don't know that one, Volkov included, there is Google for that. It's pretty obvious, eh Suka?

And as to dipshit versus the other alternatives you've offered... Uhm, you'd better start correcting RT, Sputnik, and TASS.... Even Lavrov...and the Russian public school system in at least the Moscow region... #KnowItAllButKnowsNothing.

Notice you also didn't answer questions posed....ever. so why bother? You just look foolish, in my opinion.

#Troll

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Anyone here with any experience regarding the usual wait time between receiving your letter stating processing of your application is complete and the CIC office in Kitchener contacting you to set up the final screening/interview. I received my letter on April 25, but have yet been contacted about a date to head down and finalize things. Went into Service Canada today and all they gave me was a 1-800 number, which I called and waited... And waited... And waited... Before eventually being cut off. Just want to make sure I'm not missing anything here. Thanks in advance.
If you have a DM, then you have to wait for an interview time. Sometimes Kitchener is fast, sometimes not... It's lower volume then MTL or Etobicoke, but can still take time.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hello Everyone
I am January 2016 applicant. Received medical request 3 months back and submitted but after that no news from CIC. Is there anyone with same timeline and waiting?
Thanks
Call and ask the physician if they submitted, then call and send a CASE to CIC to correct... They can't find it is my guess...

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hey everyone,

I got two emails,

The first one was asking for an interview, it sounds like a landing interview, but don't understand the purpose if I will be landed.

Another email really doesn't make sense, said I still have to pass medical test, security check, bla bla bla..
and the word font of the PDF file looks very different with the others cic documents.

However, I still haven't received any mail as the agent said it posted last week.
Sounds like server lag. AIP and Landing in the same day.. take the la ding and forget the other...

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Call and ask the physician if they submitted, then call and send a CASE to CIC to correct... They can't find it is my guess...

or ime number