we are waiting for the request but we cannot go without request
... ridiculous.

cherryyyyy

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am freaking out.

Received an interview e-mail from an officer in Vancouver. We just have SA now, no AIP or DM. In the email, he asked us to bring last 2 CRA NOA, rental or home owner proof, utilities bills/joint account for last 12 months, family photo album.

We sent rental, utilities, joint account along with over 150 photos with our application. We also have two wedding ceremony and celebration in Vancouver !! Over 50 people attended !!! All the photo proofs have been sent!

Why we still need an interview !!! Our relationship is truly genuine for 100000%!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone applied inland got these kind of requests?? Please let me know !!!! I am so scared now !!!!!!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
cherryyyyy said:
I am freaking out.

Received an interview e-mail from an officer in Vancouver. We just have SA now, no AIP or DM. In the email, he asked us to bring last 2 CRA NOA, rental or home owner proof, utilities bills/joint account for last 12 months, family photo album.

We sent rental, utilities, joint account along with over 150 photos with our application. We also have two wedding ceremony and celebration in Vancouver !! Over 50 people attended !!! All the photo proofs have been sent!

Why we still need an interview !!! Our relationship is truly genuine for 100000%!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone applied inland got these kind of requests?? Please let me know !!!! I am so scared now !!!!!!
Can just be a spot check or "QA" interview. They do have random selections that have to interview... so, do as they ask, and don't worry about it...

cherryyyyy

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
profiler said:
Can just be a spot check or "QA" interview. They do have random selections that have to interview... so, do as they ask, and don't worry about it...
I think it's not common for inland applicants..............WTF!!!
So scared

volkov

Sep 20, 2014
cherryyyyy said:
I am freaking out.

whatever happened to traditional families where the husband pays all the utilities and bills? We don't have joint accounts and the husband pays all rent and bills. I think that is the norm for eastern european couples, it was for my parents I know that.

this whole process is going to take years off my life with all the stress and worrying about stuff like this, next thing you know they will ask how often we have sex?!?!!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
volkov said:
whatever happened to traditional families where the husband pays all the utilities and bills? We don't have joint accounts and the husband pays all rent and bills. I think that is the norm for eastern european couples, it was for my parents I know that.

this whole process is going to take years off my life with all the stress and worrying about stuff like this, next thing you know they will ask how often we have sex?!?!!
4 times a week!

I owned our home before my wife moved in. Title and all bills in my name. Her cell added to my Telus bill. I explained it's not top of my mind to call every utility to try to have her added, with a nonexistent credit rating.

My parents had and still maintain separate chequing accounts. It's not that uncommon.

You worry too much.. AIP soon I bet..

volkov

Sep 20, 2014
profiler said:
4 times a week!

I owned our home before my wife moved in. Title and all bills in my name. Her cell added to my Telus bill. I explained it's not top of my mind to call every utility to try to have her added, with a nonexistent credit rating.

My parents had and still maintain separate chequing accounts. It's not that uncommon.

You worry too much.. AIP soon I bet..
thanks, I hope so, still waiting for SA first before AIP

hard not to worry when so much is at stake

I didn't add her to my cell, she is happy with her plan and never saw a reason to change. I pay all bills, I pay the rent, I buy all the food, etc.. she works and saves for future tuition and has her own bank accounts

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
volkov said:
thanks, I hope so, still waiting for SA first before AIP

hard not to worry when so much is at stake

I didn't add her to my cell, she is happy with her plan and never saw a reason to change. I pay all bills, I pay the rent, I buy all the food, etc.. she works and saves for future tuition and has her own bank accounts
We have separate accounts... she's an economist and likes to have the beans in separate piles.

It's really not that things are wrong here.. they want to establish there is a financial interdependence. Those are pieces that can help in that. But that doesn't mean you can't write a letter like I did and state clearly, I make 4x what she does... so OBVIOUSLY I'm paying the bills... sad as it is, you can rely on the wage inequality to prove your point.

Best to try not to overthink. Remember the forum is where desparate people (usually) go to get help. So of course you will read horror stories. You'll make it out, I am sure of it.

As to them asking about sex... heh... I just take the average and embellish. Then they can feel unlucky. I won't share that detail with them. And we close our curtains ;).

masouleht

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
choyibear said:
Dec 16 applicant here. I got my open work permit (OWP) in mail on April 3rd! Hurray! It was approved online on Mar 30th.
I had to seek my MP's assistance this time. When they checked, my file was on hold because of "not having valid status". The truth is I have a visitor record! Apparently whoever was processing my file did not realize what was at stake for the applicants, and just left my file on the side with a comment that didn't make sense. With my MP's involvement, they approved my application within 2 days.
As I mentioned in my previous post, I called CIC before seeking MP's help, and was told I need to wait for SA before my OWP can be approved. This is apparently BS as I haven't got SA yet.
I'm experiencing the same problem. I was wondering, how were you able to contact your MP?

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
masouleht said:
I'm experiencing the same problem. I was wondering, how were you able to contact your MP?
http://www.parl.gc.ca/Default.aspx?Language=E
Enter your postal code on the "Find a Member of Parliament.", then click on the name of your MP for the contact info.

haps22

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Request
15-01-2018
Med's Done....
16-01-2018
Really new to this forum, so not sure if this is the appropriate place for my questions.
Applied for Inland Spousal Sponsorship in March 2017..CIC recieved the application March 27th, 2017. My husband and I both got the emails on April 7, 2017, with out application number as well as UCI numbers. I have linked my application to the online account. My Spouse's sponsorship status says "in progress". What's the next step from here? I cannot figure out when and how I will need to submit the background declaration form as in the checklist it said fill out and save for a later date when requested?
Any input would be greatly appreciated!!
Thank you.

Matej

Apr 7, 2017
haps22 said:
Applied for Inland Spousal Sponsorship in March 2017..CIC recieved the application March 27th, 2017. Thank you.
You can write your questions in this topic:
Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates (sorry, it doesn't allow me to post link here)
As for your question - the next step is to wait for their emails and instructions.

haps22

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Request
15-01-2018
Med's Done....
16-01-2018
Matej said:
You can write your questions in this topic:
Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates (sorry, it doesn't allow me to post link here)
As for your question - the next step is to wait for their emails and instructions.
Thank you for your help! I found the topic shortly after posting here.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
profiler said:
... ridiculous.

what is i know was the same with Mrs. profiler to with meds

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
cherryyyyy said:
I am freaking out.

for my husband part for them to.continue they wanted us to send proof of realtionship and that is it we send everything for them to continue for them to work on his pr application