Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Maina4576 said:
It says in canada class so i m safe it seems...:)
I have seen another instance today where the Sponsor's AOR says Family class. And I know some are having issues with OWP's. So this is why I asked.

Family class != Spouse, Common Law Partner In Canada (SCLPC) class. They are not the same thing. FC == Outland. SCLPC == Inland.

If you see Family class in your responses from CIC, you might want to double check.

TheSchnuck

Mar 17, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
14-12-2016
PGR said:
Dec 2016 applicant here, got my OWP today :)
Congratulations!!! Did you got it in the mail or just the approval in MyCIC? Got the approval on March 21st but nothing in the mail so far.

peaceman

Mar 28, 2017
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta/Vancouver,BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 8 , 2016
AOR Received.
April 8 , 2016
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
March 30 ,2017
Med's Request
February 8 , 2017
Med's Done....
February 9 , 2017
mine it say INLAND SCLP,
i am February 8th 2016 i never checked the sponsor ecas wich my wife only today it looks like this : Sponsored Person:my name ,Sponsorship Application Status:Decision Made,Permanent Residence Application Status:Application Received.
my Gckey say:

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents Not applicable. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

what that means?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
peaceman said:
mine it say INLAND SCLP,
i am February 8th 2016 i never checked the sponsor ecas wich my wife only today it looks like this : Sponsored Person:my name ,Sponsorship Application Status:Decision Made,Permanent Residence Application Status:Application Received.
my Gckey say:

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents Not applicable. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

what that means?
Any messages in myCIC? Looks like you are looking for a DM in the next day or two..

Sam8119

Aug 26, 2016
@Profiler: Happy birthday mate..!! Now what will be your prediction of SA, AIP and DM for a June 01, 2016 Application reception date?

Sam

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Sam8119 said:
@Profiler: Happy birthday mate..!! Now what will be your prediction of SA, AIP and DM for a June 01, 2016 Application reception date?

Sam
Danke..
July 18 2016... DM

rganesh

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Nov 2016
profiler said:
I have seen another instance today where the Sponsor's AOR says Family class. And I know some are having issues with OWP's. So this is why I asked.

Family class != Spouse, Common Law Partner In Canada (SCLPC) class. They are not the same thing. FC == Outland. SCLPC == Inland.

If you see Family class in your responses from CIC, you might want to double check.
Hey Profiler,
In my case it says a "This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of Family Class has been received by CIC.. "
But wife's AOR (PA) - Says " This confirms that your application for Permanent Residence under the Spouse or common-law partner in Canada class has been received by IRCC.."

And i can still see my wife's OWP application under MyCIC. So not sure where CIC is heading with this.

peaceman

Mar 28, 2017
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta/Vancouver,BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 8 , 2016
AOR Received.
April 8 , 2016
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
March 30 ,2017
Med's Request
February 8 , 2017
Med's Done....
February 9 , 2017
profiler said:
Any messages in myCIC? Looks like you are looking for a DM in the next day or two..
No messages or emails and in my ecas for applicant still medical received

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
rganesh said:
Hey Profiler,
In my case it says a "This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of Family Class has been received by CIC.. "
But wife's AOR (PA) - Says " This confirms that your application for Permanent Residence under the Spouse or common-law partner in Canada class has been received by IRCC.."

And i can still see my wife's OWP application under MyCIC. So not sure where CIC is heading with this.
If they issue it, that's fine. Really that's the problem here, is that OWP's are not eligible to those who apply outland. It's irresponsible for CIC to start using FC and SCLPC interchangeably...
Maybe you mailed to the wrong address, and they caught it in the paperwork...

botengcoke

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 3 2016
AOR Received.
May 3,2016
profiler said:

hi profiler! i have to renew my OWP on MAY 28 2017... do you know how much i have to pay for my Re-newal of my OWP??
seems like i dont have any update yet on my Application here, we have same timeline with Browning... thank you!!!..

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
botengcoke said:
hi profiler! i have to renew my OWP on MAY 28 2017... do you know how much i have to pay for my Re-newal of my OWP??
seems like i dont have any update yet on my Application here, we have same timeline with Browning... thank you!!!..
Send it in so they get it May 26th. Do this by courier. Make sure you fill it out "properly" and that you include the payment ($255). They won't issue it, but you will basically be under implied status (worker) until they "decide" (which will be your PR and not your OWP).

Maina4576

Star Member
Jan 2, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
19-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Nothing requested
AOR Received.
11-01-2017 / 19-01-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront 3-12-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Present it on day of appointment
LANDED..........
6-6-2017
Thanks for your input profiler...much appreciated man. Enjoy the rest of your birthday ;)

rganesh

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Nov 2016
profiler said:
If they issue it, that's fine. Really that's the problem here, is that OWP's are not eligible to those who apply outland. It's irresponsible for CIC to start using FC and SCLPC interchangeably...
Maybe you mailed to the wrong address, and they caught it in the paperwork...

Thanks Profiler, i wouldn't have noticed this. +1 for this.
So I checked the mailing address to which i sent, and its the same address for inland applications. Luckily I took pictures of my application kit.
Guess IRCC is casual about their choices of words. :(

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
rganesh said:
Thanks Profiler, i wouldn't have noticed this. +1 for this.
So I checked the mailing address to which i sent, and its the same address for inland applications. Luckily I took pictures of my application kit.
Guess IRCC is casual about their choices of words. :(
Figures. Well, in either case, as long as they changed it, and issued a OWP, that's all that matters. They do use the FC to assess relationships and eligibility. SCLPC is basically an extension of FC that allows for people to remain in Canada. I am 99% certain that our AOR and SA said Spouse or Common Law Partner in Canada Class. So, unless they have changed a policy, it's incorrect to mix them up. Especially, when assuming implied status based on the application type + work permit.

Anyway, thanks!

rganesh

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Nov 2016
profiler said:
Figures. Well, in either case, as long as they changed it, and issued a OWP, that's all that matters. They do use the FC to assess relationships and eligibility. SCLPC is basically an extension of FC that allows for people to remain in Canada. I am 99% certain that our AOR and SA said Spouse or Common Law Partner in Canada Class. So, unless they have changed a policy, it's incorrect to mix them up. Especially, when assuming implied status based on the application type + work permit.

Anyway, thanks!
So i just called up the CIC after waiting for almost 30 mins on the line. They verified my wife's identity and said the Case processing agent hasn't started processing the OWP appl yet. The call center agent was nice enough to acknowledge that the processing times have exceeded. She said she will send a note to C&I processing agent, but wouldn't tell or commit on any timelines for when the OWP will be issued.

By the looks of it, seems like CIC forgot about Nov applicants.