Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
carolbb23 said:
Opposie Daisy Mr. Profiler seems like they are quiet
Did you read this?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-inland-applications-2016-timeline-and-updates-t389295.0.html;msg5526044#msg5526044

pedropil

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre - Mississauga, Ontario
App. Filed.......
16-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-06-2016
Med's Request
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-05-2017
Interview........
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
06-07-2017
profiler said:
This guy knows...

sigh OK you didn't ask..
I have done them, given that my job generally requires access to sensitive information (financials, sales pipelines, disabilities, medical histories (that was the f*&^in worst let me tell you), etc), and my wife is an accountant. She did do one for the job she is at now. Took like <48h and was obviously non-resultant.

Unless you have a terrible record in the west (like US/Can and maybe UK) you'll be fine...
thanks profiler! what do you mean terrible record? like criminal offense? what else asside from that?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
pedropil said:
thanks profiler! what do you mean terrible record? like criminal offense? what else asside from that?
They check criminal, and credit usually (most).

Some jerbs out there also require ridiculous clearances like top secret. ... ya don't visit CSE's careers page.. if you want to know what CSE is, visit the wiki site and then forget it ever existed ;)

Anyway, Unless you have something terrible in your past, just do it!

But it's pretty close to your landing party... so I am worried you'll cancel on us because of "work" the next day ;)

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
profiler said:
Did you get a document request?

Do you know of the inland spreadsheet? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yn3BFzI4q4xAy4EW3pG4CgQz9o3EzF5b18_tcSJwBhA/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=658237024 Have a look at 2016's sheet...
I'm an editor on the spreadsheet- I'm L Campbell. This site wont let me change my profile name I created years ago. Got a Police check request in June (but they got my police check in January). Nothing since. December 2015 is at a standstill. Skipped over and went back to working on May/June 2015. Hoping they get a move on finishing up Summer 2015 and get to December and follow through with their plan to land up to June 13, 2015 quickly. Year is nearing it's finish and while they've made more progress in the last 6 months compared to years prior, it's not as much as I expected after the bulletin release in June.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
simpsol22 said:
I'm an editor on the spreadsheet- I'm L Campbell. This site wont let me change my profile name I created years ago. Got a Police check request in June (but they got my police check in January). Nothing since. December 2015 is at a standstill. Skipped over and went back to working on May/June 2015. Hoping they get a move on finishing up Summer 2015 and get to December and follow through with their plan to land up to June 13, 2015 quickly. Year is nearing it's finish and while they've made more progress in the last 6 months compared to years prior, it's not as much as I expected after the bulletin release in June.
Just a couple notes on what you said:
- CIC's "year" is June-June. Note the SIR announcement was June 13... That said, they are only 4 months into the SIR. 8 more to go!

- They are processing non-SIR and SIR cases in parallel.

- SIR cases are not being processed in chronological order (so there is no temporal link to any of them). They are being processed in groups (look at your GCMS notes to find what group you are in). These groupings are how the CIC has organized cases for faster processing. We have been able to figure out the groups based on document request waves (june 16-18, august 10). There is about a 4 month (1-4) gap from document request (automated, from SIR) to landing (unless the case has been referred for interview). Please note: this is the only temporal link between SIR cases.

- I posted some math yesterday where I calculate out what the CIC will have to do for average processing time (June-June) to maintain their -15% processing time from the year previous. It clearly states they will need to process cases in 9 months (mean, over the entire year). So 2016 cases will need to be brought in to bring the number of months (average) down, while they try to purge the backlog.

- They are apparently bypassing AOR2, SA, AIP, and even DM in SIR cases. People check email and find a landing invitation..

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
@Profiler I read it and that's good for 2015 and 2016 people thanks and they shave it by 5 months

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
carolbb23 said:
@Profiler I read it and that's good for 2015 and 2016 people thanks and they shave it by 5 months
2014-06 - 2015-06 was 26mos
2015-06 - 2016-06 was 22 mos (-15% processing time)
to maintain -15% (after all the resources and the cash thrown at the problem, it would be embarrassing if they couldn't maintain the status quo) means they have to average all the cases over the year and they cannot be more than 9 months :)

How do you get that? Well assume:

a 2015 case of 15 mos
a 2016 case of 3 mos

15 mos + 3 mos = 18 mos / 2 cases = 9 mos.

So for every 2015 case they need a corresponding 2016 case that will offset the time spent. Works to everyone's advantage...

So that has me thinking about maria_mirabela, legolo and browning911 -- and others who just started and need to land. I can see it's going to be a very interesting time :D

pedropil

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre - Mississauga, Ontario
App. Filed.......
16-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-06-2016
Med's Request
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-05-2017
Interview........
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
06-07-2017
profiler said:
They check criminal, and credit usually (most).

Some jerbs out there also require ridiculous clearances like top secret. ... ya don't visit CSE's careers page.. if you want to know what CSE is, visit the wiki site and then forget it ever existed ;)

Anyway, Unless you have something terrible in your past, just do it!

But it's pretty close to your landing party... so I worried you'll cancel on us because of "work" the next day ;)
Thanks profiler, your the best! Lets wait and see on that landing
definitely im gonna be here, not going to live!

legolg

May 10, 2016
GTA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2016
Doc's Request.
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
28-04-2016 &amp; AOR 2 10-06-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
04-11-2016; Passed end of March 2017
Interview........
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
27-07-2017
profiler said:
- CIC's "year" is June-June. Note the SIR announcement was June 13... That said, they are only 4 months into the SIR. 8 more to go!

- SIR cases are not being processed in chronological order (so there is no temporal link to any of them). They are being processed in groups (look at your GCMS notes to find what group you are in). These groupings are how the CIC has organized cases for faster processing. We have been able to figure out the groups based on document request waves (june 16-18, august 10). There is about a 4 month (1-4) gap from document request (automated, from SIR) to landing (unless the case has been referred for interview). Please note: this is the only temporal link between SIR cases.

- I posted some math yesterday where I calculate out what the CIC will have to do for average processing time (June-June) to maintain their -15% processing time from the year previous. It clearly states they will need to process cases in 9 months (mean, over the entire year). So 2016 cases will need to be brought in to bring the number of months (average) down, while they try to purge the backlog.

- They are apparently bypassing AOR2, SA, AIP, and even DM in SIR cases. People check email and find a landing invitation..
Have the groups been posted anywhere? I wanna see how far away I might be.

maria_mirabela

Jul 14, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
Toronto
profiler said:
So that has me thinking about maria_mirabela, legolo and browning911 -- and others who just started and need to land. I can see it's going to be a very interesting time :D
Personally, I don't think I can qualify for SIR yet. I didn't submit my medicals upfront (will do early Nov) and haven't paid the $490 fee yet (I dunno why it didn't occur to me at the time) but I will until the end of the year.

That being said, I did notice on my notes that there's a group no assigned on my app:
Group name: Inland Prospective
Group #: 1-628TNRW

I would be very interested to know if someone else has the same group # (I assume that's how they assign apps to batches), especially s!nful that submitted the app a week before I did - it's him that I have my eyes on :)

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
profiler said:

The bulletin states that anyone who applied by june 13, 2016 that did not yet have AIP is part of the SIR program. And those who applied after that date will not be part of reduction efforts but will be processed as quickly as possible.

I'm the wave of june 16. (Police check request in that first mass request -despite my notes showing they had mine) yes followed up with them right away. But it's been over 4 months and still nothing.

Also did upfront medical june 4 and they still haven't reviewed it. Someone from my app month did theirs the day before me and at end of July got medical passed updated on their file.

Alam EIT

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Hi Profiler,

Any comment on this, I am in straightforward application or not?

App Status Reason: In Progress-SPR
Group Name: Inland Prospective
Other Type Description: Inland Prospective
Primary: Yes

By looking at GCMS report how could I know I am in the straightforward batch or not?
thanks in advance.

maria_mirabela

Jul 14, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
Toronto
Alam EIT said:
Hi Profiler,

Any comment on this, I am in straightforward application or not?

App Status Reason: In Progress-SPR
Group Name: Inland Prospective
Other Type Description: Inland Prospective
Primary: Yes

By looking at GCMS report how could I know I am in the straightforward batch or not?
thanks in advance.
Those that are part of SIR program (straightforward batch )they have in their notes stated: special program: SIR.
I can see though that you have the same group # and description as mine. When did you submit your app?

Alam EIT

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
maria_mirabela said:
Personally, I don't think I can qualify for SIR yet. I didn't submit my medicals upfront (will do early Nov) and haven't paid the $490 fee yet (I dunno why it didn't occur to me at the time) but I will until the end of the year.

That being said, I did notice on my notes that there's a group no assigned on my app:
Group name: Inland Prospective

I would be very interested to know if someone else has the same group # (I assume that's how they assign apps to batches), especially s!nful that submitted the app a week before I did - it's him that I have my eyes on :)
Hi Maria,

I am in the same group and still didn't do my medical and didn't pay for PR.

Alam EIT

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
maria_mirabela said:
Those that are part of SIR program (straightforward batch )they have in their notes stated: special program: SIR.
I can see though that you have the same group # and description as mine. When did you submit your app?
Thanks Maria.
I have submitted on April 1, 2016.
Our group no is same but they didn't mention SIR.