Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
pedropil said:
What do you think is the reason behind this second PCC request? even the request letter is confusing.
"If you have not yet submitted the following documents, you must submit them to this office:"
"As per our records, you have not submitted the required police certificates from the country(ies) listed
below:"
Me? We got exactly the same request. CanadianAl1en did too. And a mess of others if you recall. I bet polarvolcano got the same letter with June 17, 2016 on it instead of August 10, 2016.

I will bet dollars to donuts that you are in the SIR, and that you're about to land (assuming they don't divert you to a local VO for further review). And when you land before my wife, we will be soo jealous. Same goes for polarvolcano...

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
pedropil: read this and smile: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2016/ob624.asp :

2 File management

IRCC will manage the inventory in a manner which minimizes the expiry of key requirements — such as passports and medicals — during processing.

In addition, while considering medical and passport expiry dates, the Department will process applications without missing documentation ahead of incomplete applications (e.g., files missing police certificate or civil documentation). This means that applications of clients who have submitted all of the documentation on the IRCC checklist with their application will be prioritized for processing.

To ensure that all other applicants have an opportunity to update their application with documentation which is still needed to make a decision, the Department will send out an email to each principal applicant in the targeted inventory asking them to submit, within 60 days of the date of the email,

- any missing civil documentation;
- any missing police certificates;
- proof that they hold a passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity;
- any missing documentation for dependants, including custody documents;
- if the applicant resides in Quebec, a Quebec Selection Certificate;
- a copy of the receipt for the right of permanent residence fee, if not already paid.

For applications where items on the Document Checklist are missing, the Centralized Processing Region (CPR) will prioritize applications based on how quickly applicants respond to requests for missing documentation, such as police certificates and outstanding civil documentation.

pedropil

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre - Mississauga, Ontario
App. Filed.......
16-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-06-2016
Med's Request
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-05-2017
Interview........
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
06-07-2017
profiler said:
Me? We got exactly the same request. CanadianAl1en did too. And a mess of others if you recall. I bet polarvolcano got the same letter with June 17, 2016 on it instead of August 10, 2016.

I will bet dollars to donuts that you are in the SIR, and that you're about to land (assuming they don't divert you to a local VO for further review). And when you land before my wife, we will be soo jealous. Same goes for polarvolcano...
hahaha youre the best profiler. thank you for your positive inputs.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
pedropil said:
hahaha youre the best profiler. thank you for your positive inputs.
You bet, buddy. Chin up, and don't worry. This is all a cruel game to them -- to keep everyone waiting and guessing. It plays on your mind. Best thing to do? IMHO don't let them win.

Besides, you have a landing party to plan now! :)

polarvolcano

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
profiler said:

Yep, same letter on June 17. Oct 17 is a pretty optimistic landing date, but I am encouraged by many entries on the 2015 applicants sheet having no SA/AIP/DM and just went straight to landing. I'll keep you posted.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
polarvolcano said:
Yep, same letter on June 17. Oct 17 is a pretty optimistic landing date, but I am encouraged by many entries on the 2015 applicants sheet having no SA/AIP/DM and just went straight to landing. I'll keep you posted.
Shocked the hell out of me too... but obviously they can do it. You bet, we will do the same. I hope you land by October 17.... I hate to be wrong ;)

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
muusehisman said:
Why cant you predict mine lool Profiler?
You didn't answer my question about a PCC in either June (June 17) or August (August 10)...

I cannot read minds, you know...

j/k

There is no real prediction here. I was just looking at the chaos, and found order in it. If it's a sound theory, then I can start to predict them. Obviously only a window of time could be placed on that, because apparently people get sick or "work from home".

muusehisman

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
profiler said:
You didn't answer my question about a PCC in either June (June 17) or August (August 10)...

I cannot read minds, you know...

j/k

There is no real prediction here. I was just looking at the chaos, and found order in it. If it's a sound theory, then I can start to predict them. Obviously only a window of time could be placed on that, because apparently people get sick or "work from home".
When i filed my application,i file with a police certificate which cic never asked for anything else from me.I was given SA and AIP on July 13th.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
muusehisman said:
When i filed my application,i file with a police certificate which cic never asked for anything else from me.I was given SA and AIP on July 13th.
Sounds like you are following the traditional stream for now. Though I thought I saw average times of like 3 months in the spreadsheet for AIP -> landing ?

janecki

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
I got application for my wife back with a note that IMM5406 is missing
I am pretty sure was there but will resubmit with this form

Question: since I did not send application for OWP initially can I add it now?
which forms are needed for that?
and how can I pay for it?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
janecki said:

A returned application means that they have not started processing -- you have no application (as far as CIC is concerned) right now. So absolutely you can include an OWP, assuming it's an inland app. Here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/extend-worker.asp . When you fill it out, specify open work permit type, and leave employer details empty.

To pay, http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/information/fees/index.asp

In Temporary Residency -> Work Permits, pay for:
Work permit 155
Open work permit holder (See note below) 100

muusehisman

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
profiler said:
Sounds like you are following the traditional stream for now. Though I thought I saw average times of like 3 months in the spreadsheet for AIP -> landing ?
Traditional meaning...will i go straight to 26months?
Am scared straight now profiler!!!!!!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
janecki said:

If her native language is not english or french, you have to submit 2 IMM 5406's -- one in english, and the same in her native.