Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
How the roads in your area? In London private lots n homes get plowed more than public roadways.
Its crazy!!!!
The excuse is "they don't have the resources"
In my time in Canada
Its the first am experiencing snow on top of snow on top of snow on public roads.
Absolutely rediculous !!!:(
Where my in laws live
I don't go too often if it snows because your vehicle might get stuck. . and this is in the city
Crazeeeeeee

MontrealCSQ

Feb 16, 2017
Happy New Year People!
I am one of the silent followers of this forum page.
I have got my DM on both sides at ecase on December 12 and AIP and SA on December 14 by email. However, I did not get any email or update on CIC. Is it normal?

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Happy New Year People!
I have got my DM on both sides at ecase on December 12 and AIP and SA on December 14 by email. However, I did not get any email or update on CIC. Is it normal?
I would say yes. There were the Christmas holidays which will delay the procedures. You may get an official DM letter, but some never received the letter. The important letter to receive is the one for your landing appointment. Montreal is relatively slow (busy), it takes often about 8 weeks after DM to get an appointment.

If not already done, with your AIP letter, you can register to RAMQ.

MontrealCSQ

Feb 16, 2017
I would say yes. There were the Christmas holidays which will delay the procedures. You may get an official DM letter, but some never received the letter. The important letter to receive is the one for your landing appointment. Montreal is relatively slow (busy), it takes often about 8 weeks after DM to get an appointment.

If not already done, with your AIP letter, you can register to RAMQ.
Thank you very much for your reply.
I already did register for RAMQ.

Reactions: sylvain1

dok

Apr 20, 2014
Happy New Year People!
I'm in a similar situation. Decision made on December 12. No email. But AIP was received in September 2017. I'm in Saskatoon

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Funny you say that. . . I has been known to be quiet at times but now its twilight
Most person landed and are busy with other aspects of life . There were stretches where it was buzzing.
At my landing I made mention of this forum. . . the interviewing officer said to me " we glance at it a few times. . . there is quite a bit of information there"
Maybe the 2017 group might be buzzing now. .
@LadyEnnui
Funny, I was expecting the scene from James Bond: "Welcome to my lair, Mr Bond. I have been expecting you" at my wife's landing. I know they skim here. It makes sense....

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
How the roads in your area? In London private lots n homes get plowed more than public roadways.
Its crazy!!!!
The excuse is "they don't have the resources"
In my time in Canada
Its the first am experiencing snow on top of snow on top of snow on public roads.
Absolutely rediculous !!!:(
Where my in laws live
I don't go too often if it snows because your vehicle might get stuck. . and this is in the city
Crazeeeeeee
Complete opposite. My court is one of the last to get ploughed. The highways/arteries are done first, then bus routes, then secondary roads. Waterloo doesn't bother ploughing until there is at least 10' of snow though (it seems). Even if there is an accident (and it was weather related) -- you phone WRPS, at the scene, and they will say, 'Oh, we will ask Waterloo to salt there." -- you're kidding me? My insurance goes up, for a not my fault incident.

Anyway, in my area, we're good...

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I'm in a similar situation. Decision made on December 12. No email. But AIP was received in September 2017. I'm in Saskatoon
~4wks seems to be average. So could be this week or next.

angela93

Apr 27, 2016
Dear All,
We just received our landing notice!!!!!Finally!!!
Specially thanks to Profiler for all the help!
Timeline
2016-10-25 File received with OWP
2016-11-10 FN
2017-02-XX OWP received
2017-04-XX PCC sent (we sent with the application but was requested again) and also, more supporting documents were sent
2017-09-XX Medical request
2017-12-21 AIP
2017-12-22 SA
2018-01-04 LANDING INTERVIEW NOTICE!!!

We did not get any DM email though... The landing is scheduled on 2018-01-09 8:30am at 5353 Dundas St W, Etobicoke.

Can someone guide me with the upcoming landing interview?
Big Thank You to all!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Dear All,
We just received our landing notice!!!!!Finally!!!
Specially thanks to Profiler for all the help!
Timeline
2016-10-25 File received with OWP
2016-11-10 FN
2017-02-XX OWP received
2017-04-XX PCC sent (we sent with the application but was requested again) and also, more supporting documents were sent
2017-09-XX Medical request
2017-12-21 AIP
2017-12-22 SA
2018-01-04 LANDING INTERVIEW NOTICE!!!

We did not get any DM email though... The landing is scheduled on 2018-01-09 8:30am at 5353 Dundas St W, Etobicoke.

Can someone guide me with the upcoming landing interview?
Big Thank You to all!
Congrats! Don't worry about not getting the DM. If you get a COPR, that's better than any DM, any day. Landing is simple, like getting a drivers license. Just relax, because, unless there is something you didn't tell them (kids not declared here, or anywhere; crimes not declared; being asked/forced to leave Canada or anywhere), you'll slide through the process pretty quickly.

Etobicoke has a Service Canada office there, so you can slip in and get a permanent SIN after you land.

What's more important, is the after-party.

Fatih123

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
Dear friends
Today I talk to today cic call centre .he told me everything is complete even background check completed but you don't have valid passport.And told him I wrote a letter my passport is in CBSA.

So what do you think guys.Is everything done?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Dear friends
Today I talk to today cic call centre .he told me everything is complete even background check completed but you don't have valid passport.And told him I wrote a letter my passport is in CBSA.

So what do you think guys.Is everything done?
Involve an MP. The problem here, is you require them to utilize Public Policy, to waive the requirement of a valid travel document. If you explain this to an MP, they can work on your behalf. If you get unsatisfactory results here, you can contact the Immigration Minister's constituency office and explain your situation.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/ip/ip08-eng.pdf Start at the bottom of page 64

Reactions: sylvain1

Fatih123

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
Involve an MP. The problem here, is you require them to utilize Public Policy, to waive the requirement of a valid travel document. If you explain this to an MP, they can work on your behalf. If you get unsatisfactory results here, you can contact the Immigration Minister's constituency office and explain your situation.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/ip/ip08-eng.pdf Start at the bottom of page 64
Thank you for your kindly respon.but good things I got appointment from Turkish embassy in Vancouver they gonna give new one so if I get valid passport and send them copy is it works?because as you know I sent to them explanation letter and in that letter I wrote I need my old

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Thank you for your kindly respon.but good things I got appointment from Turkish embassy in Vancouver they gonna give new one so if I get valid passport and send them copy is it works?because as you know I sent to them explanation letter and in that letter I wrote I need my old
If Turkey's Embassy will issue you a new passport, then yes just send a scan of the bio page to CIC via IRCC web form (google that). If they won't, then what I suggested will work.

If you cannot get a passport, then contact your local MP, and explain what's happening. Tell them you need CIC to waive the passport requirement (it really should be an H&C application, instead of a spousal, and should have been made clear up front that, the passport waiver was required -- but never-the-less, we are here now). If you don't get a satisfactory answer here, you can contact the director of operations at CIC< or the Immigration Minister's constituency office for a resolution.