IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
@profiler @sylvain1 , My wife received SA Oct.04. My application received Aug.2016. I am still waiting for AIP. Still waiting for background check!! Is that normal? Our baby girl was born 3 days ago.
Congrats! Lots of babies around here lately!

When you log into ECAS, what does it say on the Permanent Residence Application side, when you click (remove the personal detail, pls)?

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
HC # is issued at the time of birth. Most hospitals will have computers in the room and the attending (midwife/nurse/doctor) will generally create one immediately (they issue a piece of paper at first). The paper is usable immediately.

If you don't remember to send the registration to the registrar's office, they will hound you -- I found out ;). Easy to do, order the kit online. They send the SIN with the kit.

Glad everything has been good.

i did it online when I got home from hospital and now you have to-do it yourself online

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
i did it online when I got home from hospital and now you have to-do it yourself online
You have to reg for HC# yourself? No way! When my son was born, he had a HC# immediately (post-partum, the infant requires at least minor attention from the hospital staff -- they bill OHIP for that, under the baby's HC #). When you leave the hospital, they give you a paper with the number on it. At least that's my experience with it...

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
You have to reg for HC# yourself? No way! When my son was born, he had a HC# immediately (post-partum, the infant requires at least minor attention from the hospital staff -- they bill OHIP for that, under the baby's HC #). When you leave the hospital, they give you a paper with the number on it. At least that's my experience with it...
they gave me jason hc# but for sin and other government stuff you did yourself. and yesterday we went up service Ontario for Ohip perm health card number the hospital does not register the birth no more the post partum ward gave us the temp hc number paperwork but no registration for ontario

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
they gave me jason hc# but for sin and other government stuff you did yourself. and yesterday we went up service Ontario for Ohip perm health card number the hospital does not register the birth no more the post partum ward gave us the temp hc number paperwork but no registration for ontario
We didn't have to visit Service Ontario? The number will be the same. I would bet it. Different version code (last two letters). The technically "registered" the event, but you have to provide more details later -- I know what you mean..

We did it online as well, but he had a HC# still.

masouleht

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Congrats! Lots of babies around here lately!

When you log into ECAS, what does it say on the Permanent Residence Application side, when you click (remove the personal detail, pls)?
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 23, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence on January 6, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. We sent you correspondence on June 27, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you correspondence on September 28, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 23, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence on January 6, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. We sent you correspondence on June 27, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you correspondence on September 28, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Looks like you need to send them information. They asked for documents. Have you answered them?

Reactions: sylvain1

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
yes. They received last month.
Assuming they have received everything they need (finally?), it could take a month or two for them to assess the new proofs and for them to decide on AIP.

Reactions: sylvain1

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
We didn't have to visit Service Ontario? The number will be the same. I would bet it. Different version code (last two letters). The technically "registered" the event, but you have to provide more details later -- I know what you mean..

We did it online as well, but he had a HC# still.

my mama was saying back In the day the hospital did it all for you when you were going home

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
my mama was saying back In the day the hospital did it all for you when you were going home
The good old days.... I miss my Red & White OHIP card....

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
they said that security verifications are in progress. How long?
Hard to say. But if we rationalize it:

Given what you provided from ECAS, 3-6 months from the date they received the new information. It will take a month for them to review the new data provided and make a decision on eligibility. Then Security can take a few days to a few months mos to complete.of course it's not easy to predict, so it could be shorter or longer.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
The good old days.... I miss my Red & White OHIP card....
i know me too my grandmother still uses her red and white caRd even my sister

ngrrox

Feb 16, 2017
I had SA & AIP in Jun. 2017 and totay a letter from IRCC was sent to my common law sponsor's email, please help!

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner In Canada
Class you submitted to this office on behalf of Y and family (if applicable).
Upon further review of your application it has been noted that you were in a common law relationship
with Y at the time you obtained Permanent Residence as a dependent under your father’s
application. In this current Family Class application, you indicate that you have been in a common-law
relationship with Y since 01 September 2011. When you were granted permanent resident
status 23 August 2013, you indicated that you were a dependent, single, and not in any common-law
relationship. We require a written explanation as to why this relationship was NOT declared on your
application for permanent residence in 2013. This misrepresentation on your part may result in the
refusal of this application. Charges of misrepresentation are serious and could affect your permanent
resident status in Canada. We require a written explanation within 30 days from the date of this letter.
My common law girlfriend was previously granted PR under her parents' family application.

I discussed with my girlfriend why she stated "single" on her landing on 23 August 2013, and she said she did not even understand the clear idea of "common law" at that time because in our country we usually use "single" or "married". We do have been living together since 2011 but we never bothered to clearly check the right definition of marital status of us at that time......

Any suggestions are appreciated!