Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
sure, I have those days too!
Except I found a 3 year old problem in the platform where they generate data ever second of every day -- for the last 3 years. Now I am correcting the issue, and pretending like nothing happened (this was another dev who messed up a column order in a database -- like swapping A-C and B-D in Excel).

Those days i see regularly @ pro!!!!
I get a long how shower and jumpstart the system

By the way, the reason for that and such like synptoms. . . .
Is called aging:D
Keep coming you got lots more to feel lol lol

Whats up my frenzzz great to be alive , even grater we can share today together
You need to stop being so positive! ;) What's going on? How's the new digs (you said you started Monday??)?

meaningful1

Dec 9, 2016
London
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
Except I found a 3 year old problem in the platform where they generate data ever second of every day -- for the last 3 years. Now I am correcting the issue, and pretending like nothing happened (this was another dev who messed up a column order in a database -- like swapping A-C and B-D in Excel).

You need to stop being so positive! ;) What's going on? How's the new digs (you said you started Monday??)?
I been under the redar 4yrs . . Lol . .can you tell am relieved to finally surface!!!!
I almost feel like a n. Korean submarine
Lol

Not exactly what i want but i will continue for the time being, am digging up my computers and refreshing my autoCad skills and then look to do the pmp exam,
Until then, i will just keep active

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I been under the redar 4yrs . . Lol . .can you tell am relieved to finally surface!!!!
Lol

Not exactly what i want but i will continue for the time being, am digging up my computers and refreshing my autoCad skills and then look to do the pmp exam,
Until then, i will just keep active
Except, wouldn't it just take on water and hit the bottom? Unless they stole Soviet plans for that too? ;)

Well, good to hear you are keeping busy. Some days I curse the computer...

Reactions: sylvain1

meaningful1

Dec 9, 2016
London
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
Except, wouldn't it just take on water and hit the bottom? Unless they stole Soviet plans for that too? ;)

Well, good to hear you are keeping busy. Some days I curse the computer...
In between all that i stay active repairing cars, computer issues transmission etc, u might want to get an outdoor trade ha ha
Its always good to work outside. .

RK10

Apr 21, 2016
Timeline:
App received: Aug 24, 2016
Medical: Nov 30, 2016
DM : 25 Aug, 2017
SA: 29 Aug, 2017
Landing: 25 Sept, 2017

Thanks everyone for your help, I will continue to check this forum and would like to help others, if I have the correct details
Special thanks @ profile, now I will take the letter and apply for OHIP instead of waiting for the landing to reduce the wait time.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Timeline:

Thanks everyone for your help, I will continue to check this forum and would like to help others, if I have the correct details
Special thanks @ profile, now I will take the letter and apply for OHIP instead of waiting for the landing to reduce the wait time.
Congrats -- also, don't forget to plan your landing party!

Oldmacwright

Aug 18, 2017
Lol
Wow good to hear, we have an inland sponsorship app for my wife put in at the end of last month , who has been here almost a couple of years "under the radar" as you put it. Worried to death is an understatement, we should of put it in before but then got into a bit of a viscous circle that once you do you are basically outing yourself and afraid of the consequences. It's only reading hundreds of posts on this amazing forum that has gave us some confidence and really it is the only way forward so we can really move on with our lives instead of being stuck in constant fear.

Reactions: dskeard

kram21

Aug 7, 2017
Good day, im just wondering because everytime we check our status on ECas it says that medical has been received and yesterday we check it the medical received has been removed in our status . thanks

maserati_elva

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Hey guys,

I am actually 2017 inland applicant. I just got an email from my lawyer and made me so confused and nervous. So, I come here to ask anyone has the same experience as me.
The email said it is about sponsorship eligibility decision and my sponsorship application has bees forwarded to Hong Kong office for further processing!! I'm still in Canada, why my case forwarded to Hong Kong. Did anyone know what it that mean? Thanks guys.

meaningful1

Dec 9, 2016
London
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
Wow good to hear, we have an inland sponsorship app for my wife put in at the end of last month , who has been here almost a couple of years "under the radar" as you put it. Worried to death is an understatement, we should of put it in before but then got into a bit of a viscous circle that once you do you are basically outing yourself and afraid of the consequences. It's only reading hundreds of posts on this amazing forum that has gave us some confidence and really it is the only way forward so we can really move on with our lives instead of being stuck in constant fear.
Trust me bro!!! When I tell u trust me, just trust me, the system works. I got here in 2013, got married, got thrown out in the winter , got told a lot of sh. T, got scared of my own shadow
And!!!!
To make long story short, I took control of my life. . my "x" even call immigration to say I married her for convenience. . bla bla bla
Tried very hard to have me removed. . . I still have all the emails
But circumstances build character!!!
I cut her loose, divorce her, and went shopping for a real woman 3 years 364 days later I am PR. Nothing to be afraid of. I can say this now after the fact. . . . take it easy. Like Bob Marley said . every little thing will be alright. Just you trust the system, it works

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hey guys,

I am actually 2017 inland applicant. I just got an email from my lawyer and made me so confused and nervous. So, I come here to ask anyone has the same experience as me.
The email said it is about sponsorship eligibility decision and my sponsorship application has bees forwarded to Hong Kong office for further processing!! I'm still in Canada, why my case forwarded to Hong Kong. Did anyone know what it that mean? Thanks guys.
That's weird for sure. On your SA or AIP, does it say "INLAND"?

Reactions: sylvain1

RK10

Apr 21, 2016
Timeline: